HVAC Outsource Ltd

Reviews for HVAC Outsource Ltd

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Great price and service for AC set

I got a 3t napleon 14 steer AC set, nice work for installation from John, the ac is great, little noise and made in Ontario, also got a free cover.

Thank you for choosing HVAC Outsource to complete the work in your new home.

We are sure you will enjoy the unit.

mattbalock9
mattbalock9
2 reviews King City, ON

Air conditioning and water softener installation

Excellent work, fast and professional! Very friendly and knowledgeable team! Definitely recommend them!
Thank you!

Thank you for the review, much appreciated.

We are sure you will enjoy the systems.

HVAC Outsource

Sylvie
Sylvie

A/C installation

They did a Great job! I am Very happy with the service. I would recommend them to family and friends.

Thank you for your review and for choosing HVAC Outsource.

Enjoy your new Napoleon Air Conditioner and have a great summer.

mandyschoi
mandyschoi
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Air Conditioner (energy star certified)

We are very satisfied with HVAC Outsource's work and price! We were shopping for an A/C for our new home, and Demitri's price is competitive. He patiently explained to us the specifications of the units he recommended and compared the energy saving ability between different units. Very courteous customer service and responsive. Also very passionate in what he does! Once the unit has been installed, he and his team did a quick check-up on other units like our humidifier (which was NOT installed by him) to make sure things were hooked up properly - and this just proves that Demitri would definitely go the extra mile for his customers. We are very happy with our new purchase - the KEEPRITE mainline A/C that has been keeping us cool on hot days like these! I would highly recommend HVAC Outsource to anyone, not just the A/C, but also on other things like furnace, humidifiers, and water treatment systems too which we also had great experience with! Five stars!

Thank you for the review Mandi.

Thanks for deciding to use Hvac Outsource for the air conditioner after we installed the water softener and carbon filter.

Glad we were able to set you up with a great, quiet and efficient unit for your new home.

Great choice of the equipment as well.

Demitri
HVAC Outsource & Ness Pure Canada

Phong
Phong

AC install

Workmanship, from A to Z no need to come back for fixing. Done perfect at the first time.

Thank you for the review sir.
It was a pleasure.

Nelson in Brampton
Nelson in Brampton

Quality workmanship at a great price. Highly recommended!

Demetri performed the install of an Aprilaire 600 and I couldn’t be happier. Arrived in the time frame scheduled, and was professional and very pleasant to talk to. He did a great job and walked me through the operation of the humidifier. He even fixed a drainage issue for my AC evaporator drain line at no extra cost. He goes above and beyond and I would happily deal with him and HVAC Outsource again in the future. Highly recommended!!!

Thank you or the review Nelson, much appreciated.

Feel free to call us anytime if you ever have any questions down the road & thank you for choosing HVAC Outsource.

bo.esteem
bo.esteem
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Water Softener and Humidifier

I found Demitri from a referral from a friend and decided to follow up with him. When speaking to him over the phone you will immediately realize how Knowledgeable and honest he is. I asked him about a particular water softener I was looking for, and he quoted $1500 for the softener which was hundreds cheaper then any other quote I recieved. I then asked him how much would he charge to do the humidifier that I already purchased and he quoted me $200. I decided to go with him which ended up being a very good decision. The day of the install was a very bad winter storm but he arrived on time and inspected the furnace area and educated me on what I should know (as I am a first time home buyer). He was very efficient and clean when doing the job and I would recommend him to all my family and friends.

I'm glad I found a go to person for future jobs!

Thank you for the review and kind words.

Thank you for choosing HVAC Outsource.

We are confident you will be extremely happy with the equipment once you're settled in the house.

If you ever nee anything in the future feel free to call us anytime.

capela
capela

Humidefier

We are very happy with the job that was done at our house and very pleased with the results.the instalation was professionally done.thank you for the amazing and prompt work.

Thank you for choosing HVAC Outsource.

Glad the humidifier made a big difference.

manupriya
manupriya

Hudmidifier

Very good service. Fast and reasonable.my husband and me we love it.and going to get more services like ac and air cleaner from them.
Thanx.

Thank you for choosing HVAC Outsource, & for the great review.

We appreciate your business.

Anonymous
Anonymous
1 review King City, ON

Water softener and humidifier

Dimitri was a pleasure to deal with. Very professional, courteous, on time. He did a fantastic job and was very thorough explaining everything. I would highly recommend him again. The job was done well and clean.

We are glad you appreciate the workmanship.

Thank you for choosing HVAC Outsource.

Wishing all the best in the transition to your new home.

More about HVAC Outsource Ltd

Welcome to HVAC Outsource Ltd. We're proudly servicing the York Region, Simcoe County, Durham Region, Toronto, and Peel Region. We offer Water softener installation and sales.

Our company offers Quality, Efficiency, and Competitive Pricing and we look forward to hearing from you.

We also have the solution for your home water system: CWAQ (Canadian Water Quality Association) Dealer/Retailer, Excalibur Water Systems Authorized Dealer

Give us a call today to book your appointment.
Sales@HvacOutsource.ca