Star Rooter Plumbing

Reviews for Star Rooter Plumbing

Jnw in Markham
Jnw in Markham

Excellent

I called Star Rooter after being referred by my partner. I needed plumbing done urgently as I had a hard deadline for appliance delivery and installation. Greg came out to assess the job as promised and returned and completed the job efficiently and professionally.

He was truly a pleasure to work with. During his job we encountered one problem after another ( none his fault). Greg was so patient, solution oriented and just a truly likeable, knowledgeable and decent guy. His prices are very fair considering the attention to detail and advice he brings to the job. He is now my go to guy for any plumbing need.

I highly recommend Gerry at Star Rooter!

blocked toilet

Greg went above and beyond to help fix my Mothers blocked toilet. He is very knowledgeable and explained everything to us. He did not over charge for the service that he gave. He arrived promptly and prepared with tools in hand. I would definitely recommend Greg from Star Rooter Plumbing. I will use the service again when needed.

ER MD in Old Toronto
ER MD in Old Toronto

Amazing experience

Greg was prompt, professional, and very friendly. We had a blockage in our main drain that was quite difficult to clear, but he persevered and was able to resolve the issue. I would wholeheartedly recommend him and his company. THANK YOU!!!!

Rasha in North York
Rasha in North York

Gnarly old tap

Greg battled an antique tap that was dripping badly but almost impossible to remove from the custom sink, eventually winning the battle, saving the sink and replacing the old tap with a suitably old fashioned looking but brand new tap. Thanks, Greg!

Ashish in Burlington
Ashish in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Greg came to our rescue on nye!

Had a water leak on a -19 sunday afternoon and on top of that 31st Dec! needed urgent timely help with less hope of finding someone. Greg came to our rescue on short notice and not only did a great job but also picked material on his way as stores were closing early. Appreciate your help Greg, great work. Keep it up.

Kmo  in Toronto
Kmo in Toronto

Plumbing services

Greg fixed 3 challenges we were desperate to solve. He was knowledgeable about every situation and drove our confidence he knew exactly what he was doing. i highly recommend Greg and would use his service again in a heartbeat!

ilyaradin
ilyaradin

Sub-contract in-floor plumbing for UCF

Greg was called I'm to take care of a basement radiant heating plumbing job for my flooring company unique concrete finishing.

Radiant heating involves installing pvc tubes before pouring a concrete slab. This is done often in basements because of the incredible benefits it provides. The tubes use hot water which every house has either way for showering etc. This actually works great where space is limited like downtown Toronto. Instead of needing a huge ugly hot water storage tank, the water runs through the tubes embedded in the concrete floor (wow!)

My personal favorite thing about radiant heating is that the type of heat is a lot more pleasant and natural feeling than the standard forced air furnace heat in most houses. When the water heats the concrete floor, is is very nice to walk on barefoot and can produce so much heat that sometimes your entire home can be warm from this one system (if the windows and walls have a great R value and don't loose heat)

Greg was so pleasant to work with that he actually got me to write a biblically long rant of a review. His worsmanship was excellent. He double checked all of his measurements and didn't make any mistakes during the entire project. He always came of time and was an over achiever and produced results that were EVEN better than what we expected. At the end of it, he actually managed to save some money of material somehow and was honest enough to tell us and pass the savings on to us (wow)!

Not only do I highly recommend him to everyone, he was such a great person to work with that I am thinking about destroying some plumbing in my house just see this master doing what he does best one more time.

Best regards,

Ilya Radin

More about Star Rooter Plumbing

The plumbers working in Star Rooter Plumbing make all the possible efforts to deliver the customers services of the highest level. This purpose is the first and foremost priority for our company. We guarantee the world-class services, which are unmatched with any others of the industry. Just call our office ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?