Boss Trades

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Boss Trades

dave
dave

Exterior house work on heritage house.

Great service. Reasonable and quality work on time.
I recommend his service without any hesitation.

Thanks Dave

Oscar
Oscar

Wood stove removal

Can't thank enough Dan and his crew from Boss Trades.
They did a great job removing an old wood stove from my parents fireplace.
The only way to remove the stove was to break apart part of the fireplace so they could slide
it out. Once the stove was removed, they proceeded to replace the stone pieces of the fireplace.
It looks as if the stove had never been there.
Dan, I thank you and your crew once again.
Great job!!!

Thanks Oscar, that was an interesting project!

H K.
H K.

Gutter replacement

Very professional. Excellent work at reasonable price. Dan checked the work for accuracy and corrected it to my satisfaction.

Thanks for the review :)

Pavan
Pavan

Roof repair

Work done was very timely and thorough. Dan was super helpful and I would not hesitate in recommending him to anyone.

Thank you Pavan, helping to grow our reputation.

satisfied c.
satisfied c.
1 review Burlington, ON

flat roof

really good communicators; step-by-step updates; patient; adaptable; solid contractor. we'll be using them again.

Anna you are amazing. Thanks for the great words. Every review helps us grow and show new clients that we care. :)

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Shingled my roof

Long over due review for this company.

Dan and his guys did a great job of customer service. They shingled my roof in Early Decemeber. Looks good.

It's the customer service that stands out with this company most though. Above and beyond describes it well.

Thanks guys.

Pleasure working with you Chris

Eavestrough cleaning

I was late in the season asking to have the eaves cleaned this year, but Boss Trades replied to my request. They came and did a very thorough job. I appreciate the great work done!
Thanks very much.
Kathryn

Thanks Kathryn for the lovely words. Pleasure working with you :)

Norman
Norman

Gutters

They did everything I asked for and offered some good ideas worked out well .they cleaned up mess left nothing behind.

That's what we like to hear! Pleasure working with you and happy we could take care of all your needs- keep us in mind for future projects.

Carol
Carol

Eavestrough cleaning and repair

I was very happy to have my late request for eavestrough cleaning met by Boss Trades.
Cost for cleaning eavestroughs was reasonable at $130.
Dan said they noticed the eavestrough needed to be adjusted properly.
I had recently removed a deck and repaired the roof so the eavestrough had to be fixed. Cost $250
Dan and his staff were available by phone to deal with concerns.

Thaaaaanks Carol, pleasure working with you. Hope your enjoying the holidays :)

Marc
Marc
1 review Milton, ON

Boss Trades were great to use as they were able to take on a lot of different jobs and finish them all in a professional way.

As mentioned we had a number of different projects to do including:
- relaying patio stones to deal with buckling over time
- finishing our laundry room with new counter, sink and cupboards
- replacing and painting interior doors
- repairing sliding doors
- replacing shower with new glass model

All in all we are very happy with the work and would recommend them to anyone interested in tackling their job list.

Thank you Marc, was a pleasure to work with you and your family.

More about Boss Trades

Consider us your one-stop shop for outdoor property restoration. Our reputable network of professionals has over 15 years of industry experience. We will get the job done right – on budget, on time, and to your satisfaction. In fact, we guarantee we will exceed your expectations. Make your outdoor space ...
Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Mississauga?