Elite Sign Company

Ida
Ida
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Horrible service!

Buyers beware! Do not order from this company. I have placed my order in July and I’m still waiting for it to arrive. I’ve been given excuses on top of excuses, delays on top of delays and I’m always told that I am next in the next couple of weeks.for installation. This never happens. I have asked for my refund and was told that on my invoice it states no refunds on cut orders. I have asked for proof of my sign Being done by sending a picture of it to me, no picture was provided. Therefore this sign has not been done or cut and a full refund should be given back to me. Ida
- Ida

LLchan
LLchan
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

All promises, no action, poor customer service

I would highly recommend looking elsewhere to get a sign done as Tanya and her company delivers on false promises.

We can provide a chronological timeframe of our dealings, however will get to the main points. Had our sign installed, however with the first letter being an ‘M’ an adjustment had to be made to ensure the spacings in the ‘M’ are maintain to actually look like an ‘M’. Raised this concern with Tanya who had informed that she will get her installer to come out. After many dates, arrangements made to be present for the installer, there is no resolution. This issue has been going back for SEVERAL MONTHS now and nothing has been done. She notes that her installer is the issue, yet she chooses to not get a new installer. I’m sure they are going about their business operations, which makes me wonder how other customers who order from them are getting their signs. It is quite evident that we are of no concern to them considering we had even given them a referral which they completed.

Tanya has been prompt with responses and noted several times that she will make it up and tries to get this rectified. However this can only go on for so long after many dates have been arranged, promises have been made, and yet no resolution. She is no longer responding to messages. This company is clearly POOR in customer service. We could have fixed it ourselves but, Tanya has made many promises to get this fixed by her installer. She notes she will make it up to us, yet has not provided any information as to how. Now we need to look at a deformed ‘M’ every time we drive home.

If you are looking for a sign that likely any other company can do, I would recommend you choose the other company. Lack of action, false promises, not taking responsibility for the installer they have chosen and look for a new one, makes me encourage one to look elsewhere.

Lauratml in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Lauratml in Whitchurch-Stouffville

House sign

Purchased my sign (End of July) when the company was offering a great deal. Wasn’t promised an install date and honestly when they were offering a deal that was so great I expected there to be delays. I always received responses to my messages and all correspondence was nice and friendly. Sign was installed today and installer (who mentioned he has been so busy) was nice too. Sign is up and looks GREAT! Thank you!

Tara in North York
Tara in North York
0 reviews Georgina, ON

Address sign

Bought our sign as a gift for my father and he absolutely loves it! From beginning to end our experience was great. Tanya was really easy and pleasant to deal with. The installer Mike was also great, he was very professional and did the install quickly.

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto

Beautiful address signs

Got my sign installed last summer. There were a couple minor delays due to the rainy summer, but I couldn’t be more happy with the beautiful sign! Tanya always kept me updated. The address sign enhances the curb appeal of our home. It’s the final touch to the exterior of our house. I also got name signs done and they are excellent quality. Overall I am very happy with the products!

Vanessadee in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Vanessadee in Whitchurch-Stouffville

Street sign

They did a great job with my street sign and they were a pleasure to work with!! I Would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs a sign done!

Diana09 in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Diana09 in Whitchurch-Stouffville

Service

Amazing local family run business! Great prices good quality work. Wait time was well worth it. Adds finesse to the house! Tanya was amazing to work with. Fast response to any questions I had. Have already to refer this company and will continue to.

More about Elite Sign Company

Specializing in Custom Address Signs and Business signage. Also offering Printed Vinyl and vinyl lettering