Elite Sign Company

Reviews for Elite Sign Company

Homeowner in Barrie
Homeowner in Barrie
8 reviews Minesing, ON

Elite Sign has my money but I don't have my address sign.

Going back to AUG 4. Its now Oct 20- still no address sign. Advertised in Barrie, Price agreed on, script chosen, and Address Sign was ordered. Told 6 -8 weeks. At the 7 weeks mark I started to text to set a date since I had not heard from anyone.
I have texted Tanya 3 or 4 separate instances now to check on status, and after excuse after excuse I still have no sign. Blames the installer "Mike".
She sent a group text to assure all the buyers that the installer schedule was being firmed up for all outstanding installs a couple of weeks ago. My day was the following Wednesday= No show.
Tanya's FB messenger was "not accepting emails" -I contacted her via Elite sign site asking for my money back. More excuses, more delays.
Now a couple of weeks later, the Elite Sign FB page has been taken down. Her personal messenger is still not taking texts.
I smell a **** S C A M ****
Wish I had found these reviews on Homestars first. ....And for the record I've been on Homestars since 2009 - this isn't a fake review even if she pretends it is. Like the review before me. Rest assured - the negative ones are real. "Hello - BBB? "

May want to put your name instead of hiding

Khotan J. in North York
Khotan J. in North York

Paid for sign and never received anything since July 2018

I wanted to support a local/small business and I found Elite Sign Company. Tanya was responsive, helpful, and answered my questions at the beginning. The moment she got the deposit (full amount of sign price) things changed. Excuse after excuse... installer had medical problems, death in the family... all sorts of excuses and frankly very unprofessional! I have tried numerous times to reach out to get an update and kept getting the runaround. Now all the numbers I have are disconnected. I have placed an official report to the police. And will probably never get my money back nor the sign.

Tracy  in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Tracy in Whitchurch-Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Better Late Than Never

Contacted Tanya at the end of September. I also was not given a specific or scheduled install date. I honestly didn’t believe it would be installed based on all the negative reviews. I got my sign installed last week Thursday it looks amazing. They installed it in the freezing cold.
Hopefully anyone else still waiting for signs will just be patient. It’s worth the wait.

Thanks Tanya and Jeff

Vanessa in Mississauga
Vanessa in Mississauga

Fraudulent Sign Company- Avoid at all costs!!!

I purchased a backlit sign from Tanya last year. I paid a $400 deposit. After multiple months of no communication from Tanya I followed up regarding install in time for my Father's birthday. Multiple excuses- car accident, she was in the wrong city etc etc. Finally she tells me she cannot provide me with a backlit sign, instead I can get a regular sign and she will refund me the cost of the light. I say fine and ask for a refund of the $300- cost for the backlights. No response. Blocked from social media. I received the sign, was installed crooked without a level. Had to spend extra money to have it fixed by another company. Tanya still owes me $300.

You left the part out where you made me buy non refundable lights and then backed out of the Backlit. Also that you did not pay for the install portion and that your friend also on the same street did not pay for their install. Leaving you with a total of $600 owing to us.

Customer1 in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Customer1 in Whitchurch-Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Super Slow Install

I have been waiting for over two months. They stopped providing updates two weeks ago and my texts and emails go unanswered. I’m starting to think I may never see my sign or my money.

If you weren't private then maybe we could look into this delay for you

Fraud

Ordered sign in August
Have sent at least 15 emails asking when it would be installed
Started asking for a refund and all that I get is excuses
Definitely feel ripped off with zero resolution in sight

Once again if you were not private then I would assume you are actually one of our customers

Best Fraudulent Sign Company out there

If you like paying for a product which you will never receive then this is the company for you! The owner Tanya will tell you when the sign is suppose to be installed and then come up with an excuse as to why it does get installed. It is going on 6 months now. I tried to pick the sign up myself to which she would not provide an address. This is just fraud! She has done this to at least 50 people who have created a social media page and have filed police reports.

If you'd like to make a real review please show your name instead of hiding it. 6 months is a bit of an exaggeration.

Avoid Elite Sign Company

Promised installation within 4-6 weeks. Told multiple times it would be "this week" but no one ever showed. Left work early twice and stayed home on Thanksgiving weekend for promised install and again nothing. I just want my deposit back at this point but I've requested from Tanya who refuses. We are not friends and I am not concerned with your personal issues or poor quality employees. If it where a one off and the company was delayed once or if I was the only customer with this complaint then I would let it go. I am not unreasonable but if you cannot provide the product and/or service then at least show some sort of professionalism and return people's deposits.

If you were indeed our customer than you may want to show your name

Buyer Beware!!

Horrible Experience so far. Purchased sign at the beginning of August with a 4-6 week installation date. We are now in October and still nothing. What started out with small delays have turned into excuses upon excuses - weather delays, installer is busy, installer has the sign. I've been told numerous times that 'all signs from July and August will be installed by this time next week'.....and the install has never come. I've offered more then once to pick-up the sign directly and forgo installation charge, but was told that the installer had sign with him. I was able to contact the installer directly who confirmed that he did not have the sign and that he never had the sign. A large group of us have demanded a refund, but have been told 'no'. Usual response has been 'signs have been cut', but no actual photo/proof has been provided. Well, I can say that I'm the Queen of England all I want, but unless I have proof, then I'm not telling the truth. I'm sharing my experience with this company so that others will use caution when thinking about making a purchase.

These are all interesting reviews. Did you make up the next three as well.

More about Elite Sign Company

Specializing in Custom Address Signs and Business signage. Also offering Printed Vinyl and vinyl lettering
Looking for Art & Print pros in Whitchurch-stouffville?