Elements Gas Fireplace Service

Review for Elements Gas Fireplace Service

Garrett from Calgary
Garrett from Calgary

New Years Day Callback

I called on January 1, 2018 because my gas fireplace hadn't been working the past couple of days. I wasn't expecting a call back until the following day, but Trent called me back a couple of hours later. After trouble shooting my issue over the phone, Trent advised he figured he knew what the issue was and to wait a couple of days to see if it started working again. Well it did! Trent could have easily gouged me for a service call, but clearly has integrity and didn't. I would certainly recommend this company to family and friends or anyone wanting an honest company to deal with.

More about Elements Gas Fireplace Service

Personally I will be updated my status of 25 years experience in the hearth and fireplace industry to 30 years come July 2018. We service most makes and models of gas fireplaces and do not require your manufacture model number in most cases.
Looking for Fireplaces pros in Calgary?