Mississauga ON L5S 1R9

Reviews for Furnace AC Solutions

mdpotugal74
mdpotugal74

Furnace A/C and thermostat

Aleem and team were very thorough throughout the entire install and it was a very clean job.

Any concerns and Aleem would address the matter immediately.

Mike thank you writing a review. I really appreciate it.

Adam from Etobicoke
Adam from Etobicoke

Left hanging - be warned

We were provided a reasonable quote and gave them a $1000 deposit. Had a very pleasant experience with their salesman, Assad, who gave us a presentation on the professionalism and care of Furnace AC Solutions.

Over the subsequent 3 weeks, two different contractors came to inspect the job (I took a day off in each case). They had NO idea what the job entailed and I had to walk them through each time.

A month after the deposit was cashed, I was informed by Furnace AC Solutions that they couldn't get an installer to perform the work.

It seems implausible that an installer 'wouldn't do the job', so I suspect that something else is going on (e.g. perhaps Furnace AC Solutions doesn't pay their contractors?).

I wouldn't waste your time with this company. It cost me 3 days off and a month of my time.

I'm sorry about your unpleasant experience please
email us on info@furnacesoultions.com
We will look after your concerns.

Ram Chawla in Mississauga
Ram Chawla in Mississauga

Furnice, AC, Air cleaner & Humidity-fire

The Sales associate Aleam was very organized, cool & cooperative in solving our Furnice & AC for our home 102 Black Oak Drive in Brampton in terms of selection of products & price satisfying....
Installation staff was Also very helpful & fully knowledgeable & finished the whole project on time. I will really & strongly recommend this Company ‘Furnice and AC Solution inc. to all for such needs .
Ram Chawla
647 231 1770

Hi Ram,
In really appreciate your positive feed back.

kirti_trupti
kirti_trupti

Tankless Water Heater.

We appreciate the professional work done very neat within timeframe. Also they disposed off old storage tank safely.

Thank you Kirti for such great feed back.

alex
alex

New furnace and AC

L5S 1R9

Workers were polite and answered all questions to my satisfaction. They explained everything to me concerning how the systems work and kept the place cleaned after work. The time of work was just right as well.

Hi Alex,
Thank you such great positive feedback.
I really appreciate that.
Aleem Farooqi

kunwardeep
kunwardeep

Duct cleaning

L5S 1R9

Abhay and Leo did a great job cleaning the ducts. They were thorough with explaining the process and doing the work.

Thanks Kunwardeep, We are happy to know you enjoyed our services, Please do refer us to friends and family, have a great week ahead!

vargas.jorge23
vargas.jorge23

Centralized AC/ Heater System

L5S 1R9

Furnace AC Solutions transformed our home into an environment I’m confident to raise my new family in. Their products are top tier and service unmatched. Customer service reps Asaad and Aleem brought professionalism and family oriented values during every visit. Installation was quick, efficient and hassle free. I highly recommend Furnace AC Solutions to home owners who are passionate about investing in their property, and increase their families quality of living.

Thanks, Jorge we are very happy that we where able to satisfy your needs for the house.

PJ
PJ

New Furnace and AC installed

L5S 1R9

I got new Furnace and AC installed from Furnace AC Solutions, they provided fast, clean and efficient service. I really appreciate your work and as promised i got good amount of rebate from enbridge. For sure they are a reliable company and their management is really good. Their service is done within hours of call ! Keep up the good work guys. Thanks for your work.

Thank you very much for allowing us to give you our services. It was a pleasure working with you. If in the future you need anything else, we'll be more than happy to help you out.

Sohail A.
Sohail A.

New AC unit and Aeroseal for ducts

Fantastic crew, amazing equipment, well experienced, great product! Installing the AC was a great idea but sealing the duct made a huge difference in the air flow throughout my home. I would recommend to everyone.

Great work guys!

Thank you Sohail for such great feed back.

Mohammed.alhameli
Mohammed.alhameli
1 review Hamilton, ON

Furnace, water heater, new filter and humidifer

L5S 1R9

Amazing and great shop. Very professional. I am so happy with the results. Great price.
The staff is so friendly and kind and they know a lot. Their service did not stop by installing the furnace, they kept in touch with me for almost 10 days to make sure that everything is working as expected.

Great team, kept their words and promises. I highly recommend this company to everybody. It is a company that you can trust.

Thanks Furnace AC solutions

Thank you for the review. I'm very happy to hear about your experience with our company. Thank you for your business.

More about Furnace AC Solutions

We have over 30 years of collective experience in providing HVAC solutions to residents in Ontario.

We’ve been given awards and reviews from many customers. We enjoy and love our careers, and we believe in providing quality services.

We are leading providers of the complete HVAC services and installations for residential and commercial jobs. We are established in the Greater Toronto Area to provide customers with best HVAC industry.

VISION:
To be the most customer oriented and reliable HVAC company which provides the best possible services at the best price possible.

Heating & Air Conditioning, Duct Cleaning, and Gas Line Installation
GAS FURNACES: A high-efficiency gas furnace keeps your loved ones safe and warm through the coldest winters. Get complete Furnace Installation, Repair and Maintenance Services from Furnace AC Solutions- Bryant dealer. AIR EXCHANGERS: Furnace AC Solutions is the authorized dealer of air exchange products in GTA region. We sell, install, repair and service residential and light commercial air exchangers. We provide service in Brampton, Mississauga, Toronto, Vaughan, Oakville, Caledon and Burlington. BOILERS: Enjoy perfect home temperatures, an ample supply of hot water, and minimize the cost of running your household with a modern combi-boiler. With a wide selection to meet your exact needs, Furnace AC Solutions helps you take advantage of state-of-the-art technology, superior efficiency, and outstanding durability. TANK AND TANKLESS WATER HEATERS: Regular Tank & Tankless water heaters, or “on demand” units, provide a continuous supply of fresh, clean, hot water, with no waiting or running short. Wall-mounted and far more compact than a standard water heater, these innovative alternatives install seamlessly into almost any size space. DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONERS: Are you planning to replace your old existing air conditioning system? you’ve probably realized there’s a huge variety of air conditioning options are available in the market. Ductless systems are small and operate quietly than other cooling systems.
AC & FURNACE TUNE-UP Furnace Install AC REPAIR SERVICE FURNACE REPAIR AND SERVICE DUCT CLEANING & AIR QUALITY COMMERCIAL HOME ENERGY CONSERVATION DUCT SEALING
We service all major brands. Authorized Bryant Dealer.
Labour is insured by a 3rd party. Financing available through SNAP.
Cheque, Cash, Snap Financial
TSSA, College of Trades Air Conditioning Mechanics, Certified Duct Cleaning Specialists
HRA, BBB A+ Rated