Alarm Systems
Nicety Security Solution

Reviews for Nicety Security Solution

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

security camera installation

Actually before I contacted Tim for the installation, I have already checked the Geek Squad for installation of my own purchased security camera system. After comparison, I was really touched by Tim for his frankness and knowledge during our phone conversation.

So I decided to ask Tim to help me for this installation. On the day of installation, it was surprising to me that Tim and his partner arrived around 15 mins earlier. During the work, I was much impressive for his professionism. He suggested changing the camera housing due to the size and color matching, and doing the drilling perfectly.

Even the app that I used is not his responsibility, he gave me the detailed explanation. Even later evening I called him, he was still patient to answer me questions. I really thank for Tim to help me for this system installation.

I strongly recommend Tim for security camera system installation or suggestions.

Thank you, my pleasure working with you!!

Robert Gergi in Toronto
Robert Gergi in Toronto
3 reviews Nobleton, ON

Security Camera Installation

I recently reached out to Tim at Nicety Security Solution to determine what to install at my house. Tim contacted me back and suggested a system for house use. As I wanted a higher end system, I purchased my own and contacted Tim to schedule an appointment for installation.
Tim was very professional in his responses, at this time all communication was by text messages - after the initial contact through HomeStars.
I sent Tim a picture of the system I purchased so he can be prepared to install.
As per the scheduled date, Tim showed up on time with his team.
He recommended the locations for camera placement, based on the angles for viewing. As I have a finished basement, I anticipated this job to be a difficult one to fish cables for 9 cameras.
Tim and his team worked all day, installed 9 cameras with minimal disturbance around the house (inside and outside).
Tim actually bought some boxes for the cameras outside for installation, something only a seasoned professional would think of, and something that would enhance the look...
I can truly say I had great experience working with Tim, he is the ultimate professional.
I actually had a couple of minor requests and Tim was happy to complete.
To add once the installation completed and the job was done to my satisfaction, I reached out to Tim a couple of days later to ask some questions, get some recommendation... and Tim did reply.
Tim and his team are excellent workers who stand behind the work they do, excellent quality and speedy installation.
I am truly happy that I connected with Tim for this installation. Thank you very much!!!

Thank you, my pleasure working with you!!

Leon in Toronto
Leon in Toronto

CCTV Installation

He was doing so great job and finished in clean. Very friendly attitude, system is using easily and simply. I would like to recommend them to all of my friends

Thanks Leon!!

lingchen1005
lingchen1005

gate and side way

Tim has a very good work, did prefect job for me, and very patient to answer the question all the time. after the work done, he still service to me for the problem.
and the price is worth, working attitude is very good.

Thanks Ling, my pleasure working for you!

wilsonguo
wilsonguo

Camera installation

Very professional and knowledgeable company. They installed camera for us ,always getting answers to all our questions. If you looking professional ,call them and you will not disappointed.

Thanks a lot for the recommendation!

anson989
anson989
1 review North York, ON

Home security cameras installed

I recently had Tim and his team to help me installed two home security cameras and the DVR system, all I can say it’s great experience work with Tim, his is really professional , honestly person and get job done really quick. I am really happy had Tim to take care my home security. Good job Tim!

Thanks, my pleasure working for you!

G
G

camera

So good job, the guys who were working for us, fast, perfect and really nice.

Thanks a lot, so glad you like it:)

Install camera inside and outside houses

Very Responsive when I asked for quotation, scheduling, installation, and after work queries.
Very professional, and the work is done very neatly, efficient, and in organize manner.
Basically, Tim has done above my expectations.
I have been recommending Tim to my family members, and friends. Job Well Done!

Thanks a lot for all your business and support, all the best!

Evana in London
Evana in London

Security Camera

Wonderful customer service. Very professional and helpful with the products set up. I am very satisified with the job. Thanks to Tim and the crew! Thanks to Tim and the crew!

Thanks Evana, my pleasure working for you!

Lindaspa
Lindaspa
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Surveillance cameras

I known the owner Tim for more than 6 years, he is a very honest guy, he did my internet cable installation, speaker and surveillance cameras, I forgot how much I paid in total but the service is worth every penny that you paid. You can call him whenever there's a problem, would highly recommend him to anyone.

Thanks a lot for all your business and support, all the best!

More about Nicety Security Solution

Nicety Security Solution provides video surveillance solutions to residential and commercial customers within the GTA area. We have built a strong trust and reputation within the community by superior skills and professional services. ********* We specialize in security camera installations for complex residential house with exclusive “invisible non-invasive hard-wiring” techniques, ...
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Richmond Hill?