HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Richmond Hill  >  Nicety Security Solution

Reviews for Nicety Security Solution

Leon in Toronto
Leon in Toronto

CCTV Installation

He was doing so great job and finished in clean. Very friendly attitude, system is using easily and simply. I would like to recommend them to all of my friends

Thanks Leon!!

lingchen1005
lingchen1005

gate and side way

Tim has a very good work, did prefect job for me, and very patient to answer the question all the time. after the work done, he still service to me for the problem.
and the price is worth, working attitude is very good.

Thanks Ling, my pleasure working for you!

wilsonguo
wilsonguo

Camera installation

Very professional and knowledgeable company. They installed camera for us ,always getting answers to all our questions. If you looking professional ,call them and you will not disappointed.

Thanks a lot for the recommendation!

anson989
anson989
1 review North York, ON

Home security cameras installed

I recently had Tim and his team to help me installed two home security cameras and the DVR system, all I can say it’s great experience work with Tim, his is really professional , honestly person and get job done really quick. I am really happy had Tim to take care my home security. Good job Tim!

Thanks, my pleasure working for you!

G
G

camera

So good job, the guys who were working for us, fast, perfect and really nice.

Thanks a lot, so glad you like it:)

Install camera inside and outside houses

Very Responsive when I asked for quotation, scheduling, installation, and after work queries.
Very professional, and the work is done very neatly, efficient, and in organize manner.
Basically, Tim has done above my expectations.
I have been recommending Tim to my family members, and friends. Job Well Done!

Thanks a lot for all your business and support, all the best!

Evana in London
Evana in London

Security Camera

Wonderful customer service. Very professional and helpful with the products set up. I am very satisified with the job. Thanks to Tim and the crew! Thanks to Tim and the crew!

Thanks Evana, my pleasure working for you!

Lindaspa
Lindaspa
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Surveillance cameras

I known the owner Tim for more than 6 years, he is a very honest guy, he did my internet cable installation, speaker and surveillance cameras, I forgot how much I paid in total but the service is worth every penny that you paid. You can call him whenever there's a problem, would highly recommend him to anyone.

Thanks a lot for all your business and support, all the best!

Caroline from Whitchurch-stouffville
Caroline from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Security System Installation

I'm from a batch of the "hard to please"; However, Tim and his team are very efficient, very fast, offering professional and clean job. The wiring was done in no time, with absolutely no damage to the house. Top notch professionals at a very reasonable price. Strongly recommend!

Thanks Caroline, it's my pleasure working for you!

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Camera install

Love their job, nice, fast and professional. When I am not sure how many I should Install, they are very patient to give me good advices. I will definitely recommend Tim to my friends again.

Thank you!!

More about Nicety Security Solution

Nicety Security Solution provides video surveillance solutions to residential and commercial customers within the GTA area. We have built a strong trust and reputation within the community by superior skills and professional services.

*********
We specialize in security camera installations for complex residential house with exclusive “invisible non-invasive hard-wiring” techniques, we will minimize the damage to the house appearance and make the wire last longer.

*********

We will design specific solutions according your situation with affordable price.

Call us today for an estimate.