Alarm Systems

1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Security System Installation

Richmond Hill
L4S 1B3

I'm from a batch of the "hard to please"; However, Tim and his team are very efficient, very fast, offering professional and clean job. The wiring was done in no time, with absolutely no damage to the house. Top notch professionals at a very reasonable price. Strongly recommend!

Thanks Caroline, it's my pleasure working for you!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Camera install

Richmond Hill
L4S 1B3

Love their job, nice, fast and professional. When I am not sure how many I should Install, they are very patient to give me good advices. I will definitely recommend Tim to my friends again.

Thank you!!

Effie  in Brampton
Effie in Brampton

Best camera institution!

Tim and he's team are very professional. We had a full set of cameras installed, no wire showing, no mess!!! Job very well done! Great service and very reasonable price! Highly recommended! 5 stars with no doubt!!!

Thank you! We try our best for customer's satisfaction:)

calvinyingkit.lau
calvinyingkit.lau

Professional CCTV security installation

Tim is Professional CCTV installer. He is knowledgeable and skillful. He help us to install CCTV perfectly with high quality. Nice job. Good service. I like their work. He answer our questions professionally.

thanks!

More about Nicety Security Solution

Nicety Security Solution provides video surveillance solutions to residential and commercial customers within the GTA area. We have built a strong trust and reputation within the community by superior skills and professional services. ********* We specialize in security camera installations for complex residential house with exclusive “invisible non-invasive hard-wiring” techniques, ...
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Richmond Hill?