Newport Masonry

Port Moody BC V3H 5J6

Review for Newport Masonry

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Excellent workmanship

Ernie completed a rock project around my house and garage. The experience was excellent. Ernie's workmanship is fantastic and he is remarkably fast and efficient. He worked with my siding contractor to ensure there were no problems. Ernie would often swing my my house to keep track on progress by the other contractors so he can plan accordingly. He does what he says and is very trustworthy. He is very flexible and worked with me when I had issues with other contractors that resulted in schedule delays for Ernie. I'm pleased to be a reference for Newport Masonry.