Home Depot Inc

Wuster
Wuster
2 reviews ,

Bathroom renovation

Was in the home depot to buy building material for renovation of the bathroom, they were out of sheetrock on the bottom. Requested for more to be brought down, took over an hour to be able to get someone who knows how to use a folk lift. No one in the customer counter that was helpful, all they said as wait their.

Fay in Quincy, MA
Fay in Quincy, MA

install front door

I bought a front door. The contractor they used didn't put the top hinges on. I didn't notice until I had a carpenter come out to fix something else. He told me that not putting the top hinges on could easily have broken the door. I called Home Depot. The contractor Home Depot had used never called me back and I had to have the carpenter fix it.

mrs walter in quincy
mrs walter in quincy

Kitchen Remodel

Bottom line is the kitchen looks great, but it was not worth dealing with the contractors through Home Depot. They contracted with ADAM from the Home Dr and he and his staff were terrible.

Steve from Revere
Steve from Revere

Maytag washer and dryer

Home Depot beat the price of my local appliance dealer by 15 %. Maytag still creates the best washer and dryer and it was good to see you can find them at home depot. Salesman was very good and moved the purchase along quickly.

Amy in Quincy
Amy in Quincy

room renovation - painting

The service we received at Home Depot in Quincy was top notch. We didn't know exactly what kind of paint we wanted to use, nor could we agree on the color. The person who helped us was able to pick out something that really worked well.