VIS PLUMBING

132 Blackfoot Trail Mississauga ON L5R 2G7
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Mississauga  >  VIS PLUMBING

Reviews for VIS PLUMBING

1 review Barrie, ON

prompt and apt solution to our uneexpected problem

VIS PLUMBING
(647) 622-5402
132 Blackfoot Trail
Mississauga
L5R 2G7

the disaster struck on Friday just before a long weekend. Vis answered the phone, diagnosed the problem using our amateurish knowledge of the plumbing system in our house, came well prepared and solved the problem in less time than expected. Vis is definitely an expert in his field, but more importantly his ability to deal with customers in distress is remarkable. Vis brings a sense of calm and purpose to a charged situation and goes to work with confidence and empathy. He did make a difficult situation look easy and restored our normalcy in record time.

Oure main goal is making sure clients feel distressed and at ease during the process being performed by Vis Plumbing .
Customer satisfaction comes first and making sure clients feel like home again.
Vis Plumbing thanks you for your corporation and hospitality

Chris in San Francisco
Chris in San Francisco
2 reviews Brossard,

Excellent work done on my dishwasher installation.

Very happy with work done by vis plumbing, was called at short notice, arrived promptly and immediately detected problem.
Old dishwasher was removed and new one installed with better work done on piping.
Vis went about his work in a professional manner and was very accommodating. Will definitely call back if needed./happy customer.

D.

Thank you for your trust customer accommodation comes first making sure the client feels like home again.

Teresa
Teresa

Plumming

Very fast and friendly service. Very knowledgeable of products and professional advice was given. Would recommend for sure.

Hi Teresa thank you for the feedback we always stay on top of things making sure oure client are updated with the most recent products and being adviced from oure licnced plumbers in GTA

Linda.nguyenn
Linda.nguyenn

Kitchen and bathroom

I highly recommend Vis plumbing for all your plumbing needs. Extremely informative and professional. I am a new home owner, Vis made my house feel like a home making myself and family feel safe with his detailed work.

Our priority is to make clients feel happy and safe with the performance of work we perform ,There's nothing better than seeing our clients with a smile on their face once the job is done .
And it was a great opportunity to work for a client like Linda very polite hosting and prepared.
Vis Plumbing thanks you for choosing home stars and us .

Rachel
Rachel

Bathroom Renovation

Look no further - ask for Vis. I am so happy to have found VIS through homestars - I have to admit I was a bit nervous as it was first time using homestars, and first time using Vis ... never sure what is out there on the internet - however for all future plumbing needs he's my go to person. He was professional, friendly, clear and the works was very well done. He cleaned up afterwards beautifully. He was extremely flexible, as the job grew from it's original scope. His prices seemed fair, he showed up when he said, and he did the work requested! I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Hi Rachel it was a privilege to do the plumbing in your bathroom our goal is to keep great customers happy like you.
And we always make sure the job is done right at the first place .And the most important thing Is to leave the place spotless ,That's our nr one priority after the project is done .
And we can't wait to do the plumbing for your next project in the future.
Vis Plumbing
Thanks you

Mdedwards74
Mdedwards74

Master bath fixture replacement

Reach out to a few top rated lumbers on homestars, Vis contacted me emmediatly.
We set a up time/day that was amicable, he came by assessed the problem for which he came back the following day to repair the problem.
Quick, professional would recommend him to both family and friends.

We are delighted that you've contacted us through home stars to fix your plumbing issue in the master bath.
Our main goal is to keep customers happy :)

eva.ponce
eva.ponce

Bathroom

I had an emergency in one of the bathrooms and VIS Plumbing attended to my call right away. I was very pleased with the quality of the service and workmanship. Visar the owner, takes pride in his work and he is very profesional. I highly recommend VIS Plumbing services.

Hello Eva it was oure pleasure to assist you with the plumbing emergency you had in the bathroom with the shower control.
That we needed to change the cartridge and the extension kit .
I'm glad we got it fixed for you .
Our main goal is customer satisfaction which I'm glad you are happy with the work we've done.
Vis Plumbing thanks you

iosif b.
iosif b.

Plumbing

I've used Vis Plumbing to do my underground drains in my new built . I'm very satisfied with the work.
Vis is meticulous , reliable and reasonable when it comes to do your project whether it's big or small.
I highly recommend Vis Plumbing

Hi Iosif thank you for your feedback we can't wait until the house is built and continue with the roughing in of the bathrooms and other fixtures in the house.

Toni
Toni

Bathroom Toilet

Vis was prompt to respond to our issue of water'leak from toilet. He was professional, friendly and meticulous. He was willing to come with to buy a new toilet as our automobile was too small for task. The work area was left spotless. I would not hesitate to call him again. Highly recommended. The price was appropriate for the work.

Hi Toni it was my pleasure to address your issue with the leak.
Oure main goal is customer satisfaction! I wish you a happy thanksgiving day :)

More about VIS PLUMBING

FROM FIXING LEAKY BASEMENTS TO SNAKING DRAINS – WE DO IT ALL

Vis Plumbing Solutions is your main source for all general plumbing. From start to finish you will be glad you contacted Visplumbing. Whether you’re dealing with a leaky basement / wet basement issue, are in need of snaking a clogged drain, or require immediate assistance with our emergency plumbing services, our reliable team of licensed plumbers in Toronto & GTA will get the job done in time and in budget.

We offer a full line up of both residential and commercial plumbing services throughout the greater Toronto area – so you can feel comfortable that any plumbing project can be handled by Visplumbing– start to finish.

All fixture installs & repairs
Residential plumbing / Commercial plumbing / Industrial plumbing all across Toronto & GTA
New copper pipe and Pex lines installation
Drain repair or snaking drains
Installing a sump pump in basement or replacing a sump pump
Back water valve systems / backflow valve installation
Pipe thawing
Bathroom rough plumbing and basement bathroom rough plumbing

Water meter installations & repair or water meter replacment
Hot water tank installations and hot water tank repair
Water Softeners/Filters
Garburator installation & garburator repair
Dishwasher installs
Fridge lines
Washer & dryer installs
Sewer EjectorsType your paragraph here.

YOUR TRUSTED PARTNER FOR DRAIN SERVICES IN TORONTO & GTA

Leave the mess to us. With our drain repair experience and the latest technology and techniques at our fingertips our drain service is second to none. You’ll experience the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your drain repair emergency will be resolved promptly – on time and on budget.

Whether your challenge is with a sewer backup in the basement, fixing a wet basement in Toronto (GTA), backflow valve installation, or you need to unclog a drain or fix a leaking drain pipe or any other drain related challenge, visplumbing has you covered.

Sewer pipe cleaning / sewer cleanout / sewer blockage services
Locating drains
Camera inspections / pipe camera inspection / sewer camera inspection
Sewer backup clearance

Hydro jetting
Wet basements / fixing leaky basements
Back water valve installations
Clogged sinks / toilets / baths.Type your paragraph here.Type your paragraph here.