AIDO Climate Solutions Inc.

Guelph ON N1L 0G4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Guelph  >  AIDO Climate Solutions Inc.

Reviews for AIDO Climate Solutions Inc.

Simran in Toronto
Simran in Toronto

Installed new gas line

I recently renovated my kitchen and i was looking for a professional who could come in on schedule (on time) before my appliances were delivered. I also was looking for someone who would do a clean job and respect my personal property. I'm extremely happy with the service that was provided by Asif from Aido climate solutions. Not only did he do a super clean job - but he was also very polite and respectful. He also tested my home to make sure the gas line was 100% secure since he knew how much safety means to a family with young children. Thank you for putting in extra attention Asif!

Thank you, Simran, for your wonderful review. We value your business and your opinion greatly. It was a pleasure dealing with you.

RJ
RJ

AC Install

Excellent work from AIDO Climate Solutions. I contacted Asif in July because my AC had stopped working. He came over, diagnosed the problem and explained my options in a very polite and professional manner.
On the day of the install, Asif arrived on time, installed the AC and cleaned up before leaving. He was also kind enough to help me install a new thermostat and patiently explained the different features that were available. Two days later I received a follow up call to make sure everything was working as expected.
Could not have asked for a better experience. I highly recommend AIDO Climate Solutions.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. We strive to provide an excellent service experience and take great pride in our work. Thank you for your business!

Waqar
Waqar
1 review Guelph, ON

Tankless hot water heater installation

AIDO Climate Solutions was very informative and gave me all the pros and cons of going with a tankless. He got the job done right and on time. I will definitely use his services again.