Morning Rain Irrigation

Lawn Maintenance
Bradford West Gwillimbury ON L3Z 3A3
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Bradford West Gwillimbury  >  Morning Rain Irrigation

Review for Morning Rain Irrigation

squashembugz in Bradford
squashembugz in Bradford
20 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Complete Sprinkler System Install Front & Backyard

I was referred to Dustin from Morning Rain Irrigation by my landscaper who does not install these systems. I dealt with Dustin from start to finish and he was great! He designed a complete system for our front yard and our backyard which included multiple zones and addressed our poor water pressure issue as well. Dustin even installed dripline water lines that hang into our hanging flower baskets so my wife does not have to use a watering can up in the air to water all the hanging baskets. Dustin was amazing around our kids as well - super friendly and even let my 5 year old help run the machine that trenches the lines into the ground. Our grass has never looked better and our gardens are growing very well. We are very happy with Dustin and Morning Rain, would absolutely recommend to anyone needing a system installed.