Performance Property Services

Window & Gutter Cleaning
HomeStars  >  House Cleaning Exteriors in Hamilton  >  Performance Property Services

Reviews for Performance Property Services

browneg
browneg

Cedar shake roof,eves,and windows

Performance Property Services
888 229 1050
Hamilton
L9C 3W5

Workers were thorough, conscientious, persistent in tackling an extensive cedar shake roof,eves,and windows never cleaner The price was modest and I will certainly have them every year...especially the Eli/Volvo team!!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to pass on the kind words

Eli specifically is a supervisor who seems to really enjoy going above and beyond for the customer and we appreciated the fact that you noticed it

cesau
cesau
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Window and siding cleaning

This is the second year I have used Performance and once again I am very impressed. The quality of work was excellent. Windows, tracks and screens are super clean. Also my siding looks like new. Everything was cleaned up and swept when the work was done. Both staff were very friendly and professional.

That's great to hear. We strive to build relationships with all of our customers so that we are welcome to come back and work for them year after year.

Johane
Johane

Window cleaning

Nathan and his crew wee courteous quick and very particular with the tidyness ans replacing everything in the backyard they had moved to get the work done
Many thanks

Thank you for the review. Our guys take great care in putting items back in their original spot. I'll let the team know.

M. K.
M. K.
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Exterior Window Cleaning

This was our annual window cleaning. The team showed up on time and worked efficiently and the windows gleamed. I paid and received an invoice marked paid.

Thank you for taking the time to reach out. We always do our best to show up on time and deliver great results. Thank you for having us year after year. We are looking forward to working with you again soon!

Best regards,

laurie.r.
laurie.r.
1 review Lincoln, ON

Window cleaning and spray for spiders, bees

Excellent work! They are always on time and very efficient. Our windows look beautiful when they are finished! They are very careful and conscientious in their work. We will hire Performance Property Services over and over again.

I know the guys always look forward to working at your home, it's beautiful!!!

brenda-jones
brenda-jones
1 review Burlington, ON

External house maintenance/ cleaning eves of debris/ washing siding/ cleaning windows inside and out.

The work was completed professionally,promptly. The workers arrived on time,explaining each stage of their jobs and how they were progressing. They were safety conscious also. Clean up of their own equipment at the end of th job was thorough. It was wonderful to experience, such excellent customer service. This in itself is quite rare these days!

Thank you Brenda!
We take pride in working safely and our staff takes great care to follow best practices when working with ladders. Safety is the #1 goal on a job site. We look forward to working with you again soon and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Windows Cleaned and Eavestroughs Cleaned

I recently got my eavestroughs and windows cleaned by Performance and let me tell you it is by far the best company I have ever dealt with in regards to the detailing of the exterior of my home. Performance was professional, friendly and definitely took pride in their work. The best part of dealing with them was how detailed they were when cleaning up and leaving my home, you couldn’t tell they were even there. I would highly recommend going with their services, like I said they were the BEST I ever dealt with, you won’t regret going with Performance!!!

Many thanks Mr Benkal, we are happy that you are so happy. It's wonderful to work with people who appreciate good work.

Ps: The guys said thank you for the Gatorade :)

Incompetent window cleaning

Excellent marketing video! Incompetent work.

At first we thought it was the dirt from the screens.

If you look at the photos, you will see that it is smear marks from their cloths.

Never again.

I'm sorry that our work wasn't completed properly. We take responsibility for it and will make all efforts to correct it right away. Your profile is blocked, so we have no idea who you are, when your job was done and honestly are completely in the dark about any relevant info necessary to resolve this matter promptly.

Please respond this and let us know how we can reach you or free to call us, text us or email us.

Sincerely,
Daniel Bertrand.

Sandy in Hamilton
Sandy in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Exterior window cleaning brushing debris from the eaves troughs

My husband and I are very pleased with the job that was done. The two young men that did the work were very curteous and pleasant. I would not hesitate to call a Performance Ptoperty Service in the future.

Hi Sandy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience, we will be sure to let the team know as complimented like that matter most.

1 review Mirabel,

An Extremely Hard Working Cleaning Crew!

I am extremely pleased with the eaves, siding and window work completed on my home. The indoor and outdoor crews were professional, polite and very effecient. I would highly recommend Performance Property Services. Thanks to Justin, Nathan, Brandon, Eli and Dameon for working so hard and for an amazing end result and thanks to Adam for arranging!

It was a true team effort. Thanks for taking the time to share you experience.

More about Performance Property Services

We help busy homeowners keep their home looking like new. Using our 5 Step Process, we can detail your entire home in just one day! We clean windows, eavestroughs and siding, so your home looks clean, neat, the best on the street.