Performance Property Services

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Performance Property Services

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Window cleaning

Performance Property Services came to spring clean my outside windows, remove debris from eaves troughs, clean and policy exterior eaves and soffits (remove dirt and stains) and spider sprayed. I have been using them for 3 consecutive years and they have always done an amazing job. The spider spray really works and I would recommend anyone to do it. Though you have to do it 2 times - it keeps them away!

Thank you for taking the time to us a great review, especially about the spider spray, I'm terrified of spiders so will definitely give it a try.

abbeyair1949 in Burlington
abbeyair1949 in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Window washing/eves trough debris removal

I communicated with Performance Services via messaging and the company answered my messages instantly. The service men were well mannered and respected social distancing. They set to work efficiently and cleaned all my eves troughs on my two storey home within an hour. Next they started washing the windows and made them sparkle. The windows took one hour. They were efficient, thorough and focused on the task.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review, we certainly appreciate it.

Johane
Johane
1 review Burlington, ON

Outdoor window cleaning

Always courteous professional. Job well done
Expedient
Respected social distancing.
Our 4th year at least
Would use again

Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate your business.

wvpickard in Stoney Creek
wvpickard in Stoney Creek
0 reviews Niagara On The Lake, ON

Window cleaning

Have used PPS several times now. They did an excellent job as usual. Best indicator: our West facing sun room windows. If the job is not wll done, you see it quickly when the sun shines through those windows. Windows sparkled. No streaks. Perfect.

Thank you Wayne for the great review, we love what we do and the crew loves hearing from happy customers. Thank you for allowing us to keep coming back.

Private User reviews Niagara On The Lake, ON

Window Cleaning

We’ve been using Perfomance Property Services for more than ten years now and the service quality keeps us coming back. Adam and his crew are fast, efficient and polite and they always do a great job. Keep up the good work!!

Thank you for the great review,Adam and the crew love getting these great reviews for the work they do.

davegraham85
davegraham85
0 reviews Niagara On The Lake, ON

Spider spray and gutter clean

I spoke with Adam and his customer care was top notch. I would highly recommend this company

thanks Dave was a pleasure working with you as well. it is quite helpful when the customer knows exactly what they would like

laneyloowho318
laneyloowho318
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Kitchen

The crew did a great job they were very polite and I can't believe they were able to get it done at this late point in the season

Thanks. Looking forward to working with you again Spring 2020

bbutterworth25
bbutterworth25
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Window cleaning

The crew was very polite. I was also happy they we're able to complete my work at this time of year

was very nice working for you look forward to doing more business again in the spring

Dani
Dani

Eavestrough cleaning

Adam, the owner came to quote the job and scheduled it for today.
Early in the morning Vulkan and his team showed up.
He was very polite and explained clearly what they were going to do.
Excellent communication skills and manners from him and his team.

Super recommendable company!

Thanks Dani

Was a pleasure working for you as well. I am not actually thebownerbwe just all treat this business as our own to ensure the customer receives the best experience.

Christina
Christina
1 review Hamilton, ON

Gutter And downspout cleaning

Volcan and his colleague were lovely gentleman! When I arrived onsite, they were diligently at work (rather than standing around and waiting), and brought me up to speed on the job. I’m thoroughly pleased with their work and will most certainly recommend them!! Thanks so much!

Thanks for the glowing Review. It was a pleasure working for you and hope to continue this relationship moving forward

More about Performance Property Services

Performance Property Services is a company with over 18 years of experience. We love to help busy homeowners keep their home looking fresh and new! Using our 5-Step Process, we will detail your entire home in just one day. Our services include cleaning exterior windows, cleaning and washing eavestroughs, and cleaning the siding of your home so that your home looks clean, neat, the best on the street!
----
Our team specializes in handwashing exterior home surfaces, including but not limited to windows, eavestroughs, and siding, as pressure washers are harsher and will break and tear those delicate surfaces. We typically use a soft bristle brush and a soft spray washer as opposed to a pressure washer that typically ruins these soft surfaces.
We also powerwash concrete steps, patio decks, stucco siding, and stone surfaces ie. retaining walls. On top of that, our team also can provide services to exterior houses made of stone i.e patio stones, and pool decks.
----
We provide free home-visitations! Call 1-888-229-1050 for a free quote or text-friendly at 289-668-9924.
Alternatively, we accept quote requests via sales@performancecanada.ca
----
Service is important to us. That is why Performance Property Services strives to complete estimates within 24 hours!