Parker's Window Cleaning

Reviews for Parker's Window Cleaning

J & J Scarborough, ON
J & J Scarborough, ON

Window Cleaning

Parker's Window Cleaning provided a first rate window cleaning service.
The team of Mark and Dustin arrived on time, introduced themselves then immediately got started.
They were both professional and attentive to every detail: removal and replacing of screens along with clean-up.
The windows are now sparkling clean and I couldn't be happier.
A very satisfied customer and highly recommend them.

Well done.....thank you.
S & J

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this detailed review. I will pass on your comments to Mark and Dustin, we are thrilled everything turned out so well.

Chlöe Parker

Linda P.
Linda P.

Excellent service for a reasonable price - highly recommend!

We hired Parker's Window Cleaning to wash the inside and outside of the windows as well as the screens at a rental property we own. The two service professionals: Dustin and Mark did a fantastic job! They were very friendly and hard working.
We are looking forward to having our windows cleaned at our principal residence in a couple of weeks.

Hi Linda,

Thank you so much for the great review! We're so happy to hear you were satisfied with your cleaning. We look forward to working with you again.
-Alissa Schapansky

Paul in Etobicoke
Paul in Etobicoke

Excellent Service

The eavestroughs at our newly purchased house were overflowing every time it rained and were completely clogged. We contacted Parker's and they sent us a quotation after a photograph review of the house. They were able to come out within a few days (after a long weekend). The young man who came was very polite and carried out the work efficiently, inclusing clearing out 2 ft of clogged downpipe. I would definitely use them again and recommend their service.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us Paul. We're happy to hear you would recommend us and look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again!
-Alissa Schapansky

Diane in south Mississauga
Diane in south Mississauga

Prompt and great service!

We phoned on a Friday and they were able to clean our eavestroughs early the following week. We were grateful, as always, for the prompt and thorough job. We would recommend them to anyone who needs windows or eaves cleaned!

Thank you very much for writing a review for us! We are so happy to hear the you would recommend us. We really do our best to offer our services as early as possible and train all of our staff to do a thorough job. Thanks again and we hope you have a great Summer! - Chlöe Parker

The Halfyard's in Brampton
The Halfyard's in Brampton

Window Cleaning

image.jpg Parker's Window Cleaning
416-476-1251
Toronto

Thank You Thank You Thank You. We bought our house 10 years ago and since then our windows have been constantly dusty due to the constant construction and comunity work around the ares. We have tried other services and this was by far the best service I have ever received. You would not even have know people were in my house. They did what they had to do quickly, quietly and very efficiently. I can finally see through my windows, and it is a chrystal clear view. My husband remarked that it was like the first time he got his glasses and how great it was to see so clear.

We are thrilled that you are so happy with our services and we can't thank you enough for writing such a detailed and positive review! I have passed on your comments to the Team. We hope you have a great Summer! Chlöe Parker

LeaL in
LeaL in

Winow cleaning

The job was completed a few days following my initial call. Quote very reasonable.
Very pleased with the results. The windows are sparking clean.
Courteous and pleasant staff. Will definitely use again and refer to others.
Thank you!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a positive review for us! We're really happy you are pleased with the results and found our staff courteous and pleasant. ~ Chlöe Parker

Charles from Maple
Charles from Maple

Another great job !

For the third year in a row, I hired Parker's Window Cleaning. They did both my interior and exterior window cleaning. They also cleaned my screens and eaves trough. They are very profession and did a great job !
I don't think my windows every looked so clean.

Hi Charles, Thanks so much for choosing our company these past three years! I will pass on your positive comments to Mike and Shelley! Thanks for taking the time to write a review for our team, it has been a pleasure doing work for you. Have a great Summer!

Chlöe Parker

Sharon R in Mississauga in Ottawa
Sharon R in Mississauga in Ottawa

Window Cleaning (inside & out plus screens)

Our windows look great! (the glass looks invisible!) Thanks so much for squeezing us in the other day! I will definitely keep your name on file for the next time we have our windows cleaned (at our new house - and we won't wait until we're selling this time!).

Thanks so much Sharon for writing a nice review we really appreciate it especially when we know this is a very busy time for you! Thanks again!

Joelle in Toronto
Joelle in Toronto

Commercial Interior and Exterior Window Cleaning

WOW!! We were blown away by the quality of Parker's Window Cleaning. Even after a rainfall, our windows looked spotless. I can honestly say that in my 15 years here, I have never seen the windows look so clean!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for going above and beyond!!

Hi Joelle,

It was such a pleasure working for you, thank you so much for taking the opportunity to write a review. :)

Angie in Mississauga
Angie in Mississauga
5 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Cleaning Outdoor Windows

This was the second time we used Parker's for our window cleaning needs. Chloe was excellent, very patient and prompt in responding to any questions. Mark did a fabulous job leaning our windows, very professional and does an excellent job. We will definitely continue to use their services and would recommend them highly.

Thanks so much for writing this detailed review for us! We are so happy that you've had such a good experience with our company twice. We also really appreciated that you referred us to William and Jennifer. Thanks again!

More about Parker's Window Cleaning

We offer cleaning services to Residential and Commercial clients of all heights. We are registered with wsib and insured. Our certifications include:

IHSA Working at Heights Training
Aerial Equipment Safety Training (boom/scissor lifts)
IHSA Suspended Access Equipment (swing stage/boatswains chair)
IHSA Suspended Window Cleaning Safety Training