Parker's Window Cleaning

HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Parker's Window Cleaning

Reviews for Parker's Window Cleaning

Diane in south Mississauga
Diane in south Mississauga

Prompt and great service!

We phoned on a Friday and they were able to clean our eavestroughs early the following week. We were grateful, as always, for the prompt and thorough job. We would recommend them to anyone who needs windows or eaves cleaned!

Thank you very much for writing a review for us! We are so happy to hear the you would recommend us. We really do our best to offer our services as early as possible and train all of our staff to do a thorough job. Thanks again and we hope you have a great Summer! - Chlöe Parker

Charles from Maple
Charles from Maple

Another great job !

For the third year in a row, I hired Parker's Window Cleaning. They did both my interior and exterior window cleaning. They also cleaned my screens and eaves trough. They are very profession and did a great job !
I don't think my windows every looked so clean.

Hi Charles, Thanks so much for choosing our company these past three years! I will pass on your positive comments to Mike and Shelley! Thanks for taking the time to write a review for our team, it has been a pleasure doing work for you. Have a great Summer!

Chlöe Parker

Paul in Etobicoke
Paul in Etobicoke

Excellent Service

image.jpg Parker's Window Cleaning
416-476-1251
Toronto

The eavestroughs at our newly purchased house were overflowing every time it rained and were completely clogged. We contacted Parker's and they sent us a quotation after a photograph review of the house. They were able to come out within a few days (after a long weekend). The young man who came was very polite and carried out the work efficiently, inclusing clearing out 2 ft of clogged downpipe. I would definitely use them again and recommend their service.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us Paul. We're happy to hear you would recommend us and look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again!
-Alissa Schapansky

The Halfyard's in Brampton
The Halfyard's in Brampton

Window Cleaning

Thank You Thank You Thank You. We bought our house 10 years ago and since then our windows have been constantly dusty due to the constant construction and comunity work around the ares. We have tried other services and this was by far the best service I have ever received. You would not even have know people were in my house. They did what they had to do quickly, quietly and very efficiently. I can finally see through my windows, and it is a chrystal clear view. My husband remarked that it was like the first time he got his glasses and how great it was to see so clear.

We are thrilled that you are so happy with our services and we can't thank you enough for writing such a detailed and positive review! I have passed on your comments to the Team. We hope you have a great Summer! Chlöe Parker

LeaL in
LeaL in

Winow cleaning

The job was completed a few days following my initial call. Quote very reasonable.
Very pleased with the results. The windows are sparking clean.
Courteous and pleasant staff. Will definitely use again and refer to others.
Thank you!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a positive review for us! We're really happy you are pleased with the results and found our staff courteous and pleasant. ~ Chlöe Parker

Sharon R in Mississauga in Ottawa
Sharon R in Mississauga in Ottawa

Window Cleaning (inside & out plus screens)

Our windows look great! (the glass looks invisible!) Thanks so much for squeezing us in the other day! I will definitely keep your name on file for the next time we have our windows cleaned (at our new house - and we won't wait until we're selling this time!).

Thanks so much Sharon for writing a nice review we really appreciate it especially when we know this is a very busy time for you! Thanks again!

Joelle in Toronto
Joelle in Toronto

Commercial Interior and Exterior Window Cleaning

WOW!! We were blown away by the quality of Parker's Window Cleaning. Even after a rainfall, our windows looked spotless. I can honestly say that in my 15 years here, I have never seen the windows look so clean!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for going above and beyond!!

Hi Joelle,

It was such a pleasure working for you, thank you so much for taking the opportunity to write a review. :)

Angie in Mississauga
Angie in Mississauga
5 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Cleaning Outdoor Windows

This was the second time we used Parker's for our window cleaning needs. Chloe was excellent, very patient and prompt in responding to any questions. Mark did a fabulous job leaning our windows, very professional and does an excellent job. We will definitely continue to use their services and would recommend them highly.

Thanks so much for writing this detailed review for us! We are so happy that you've had such a good experience with our company twice. We also really appreciated that you referred us to William and Jennifer. Thanks again!

Denison Denizen in Toronto
Denison Denizen in Toronto

Residential Windows

If there were such a thing as 'angelic ninja-magicians' they would be called Mark and Chloe Parker - they actually made my windows disappear! Chloe provided a quick and exceedingly reasonable estimate and they followed through with timely, calm, meticulous service. My 75-year-old three storey home includes storms and leaded glass bay windows - all hand washed. What a treat!

Thank you so much for writing this review. We got a kick out of the 'angelic ninja-magicians' part. We haven't been described like that before. :) It was a pleasure working for you.

Helen in North york
Helen in North york

Interior and exterior window cleaning

I was so impressed with the professionalism of Chloe and Mark Parker. From the moment I met them I felt comfortable having them in my home. They are dedicated and passionate about their work and did a very thorough and complete job. I'm so grateful that Chloe suggested they clean my very old and very dirty screens. They came out looking like new. My windows have never looked so bright and clean and the frames which were covered in dust, from a lot of construction in the area, are white
again. I will definitely have them back and would highly recommend them. Great work Chloe and Mark! Thank you.

Thanks so much for writing this review we really appreciate it. We are so glad you felt comfortable having us in your home and are so satisfied with the results. It was a pleasure working for you and we look forward to working for you again in the future.

More about Parker's Window Cleaning

We offer cleaning services to Residential and Commercial clients of all heights. We are registered with wsib and insured. Our certifications include:

IHSA Working at Heights Training
Aerial Equipment Safety Training (boom/scissor lifts)
IHSA Suspended Access Equipment (swing stage/boatswains chair)
IHSA Suspended Window Cleaning Safety Training