Revive Furnace Cleaning Ltd

Reviews for Revive Furnace Cleaning Ltd

Happy in Calgary
Happy in Calgary

Furnace/duct cleaning

I found Revive in Groupon. They honoured the price.
They were promt, respectful of our belongings, efficient. They did a great job. Would definitely recommend this company. They didn’t try to sell up other services which I found pleasing. I had called another company who wouldn’t give me a firm price on the phone, and wanted me to have additional work done.
I will definitely use Revive in the future.

Thank you so much for taking the time for the review. It was our pleasure to service your beautiful home.

Corrine Lloyd from Calgary
Corrine Lloyd from Calgary

Great fast service

Great job, on time, cleaned furnace, 6 vents, sanitation of vents, fixed my humidifier, and put in a new air filter:)

I would refer and recommend these guys

Thanks so much
Corrine

Thank you Corrine. It was are pleasure to be in your beautiful home. Greatly appreciated your business and the review. Cheers!

Gabe in Chestermere
Gabe in Chestermere
0 reviews Chestermere, AB

Duct and furnace cleaning

Great service and pricing. We scheduled the appointment 48hrs prior. Graham was constantly moving (did not take a break) and very organized. He explained every step and equipment throughout the process. I would highly recommend Revive.

Thank you so much for taking the time for your review Gabe. It's greatly appreciated and we are always glad to hear from our clients. Hope to see you again.
Cheers

azad_ibrahimov in Calgary
azad_ibrahimov in Calgary

Duct cleaning, furnace and AC tune up.

Excellent service, was quick to book (called him on Saturday, and he was at my house on Wednesday), much cheaper than the competition. The house has nearly 30 vents. Yet he was done in less than 2 hours working alone.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review Azad. It's greatly appreciated. We strive for customer satisfaction and hope to hear from you again. Cheers

Lien A in Calgary
Lien A in Calgary
0 reviews , ON

Humidifier Installation

Mr. Goodwin was very professional through the entire process: sales, installation, and demonstration. He even took the time to help me with my humidifier settings. I would recommend Revive Furnace Cleaning without hesitation.

Always a pleasure, thanks for the review

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Furnace cleaning and central vacuum cleaning

As a mother of four kids and a owner of two dogs. I never realized how much I need this service done. After the work was completed, my central vacuum cleaner work so much better and with the vacuum working at full capacity. It makes my life so much easier. Thank you guys

Thank you for using our services.

Ari L.
Ari L.

Furnace & Duct cleaning

I have had furnace cleaning done by many companies. But my experience with this company was good. Graham was very professional and polite he explained what he was going to do and didn't have any hidden fees. Very honest, fair and trustworthy company. Will be calling them again

It was a pleasure to do work for you, thank you for using our services. Have a great have day. Graham

Erin P.
Erin P.

Furnace Cleaning

Thank you guys at Revive Furnace Cleaning. You guys were quick and weren't pushy and didn't try to upsell other services. Would definitely use and recommend.

So glad our company was able to provide you with the services you needed. Great to hear feedback from happy customers. Cheers