Green & Spotless

Tile and Grout Cleaning
HomeStars  >  Tile and Grout Cleaning in Thornhill  >  Green & Spotless

Reviews for Green & Spotless

Alexandra

The service was outstanding! From the moment I called in to arrange the appointment up until the work was completed. It was a psotive and professional experience. The results were perfect. Carlos is very detailed and thoroughly explains the process. The price was very reasonable with the service you get!

Dear Alexandra, thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future. Kind regards. Alec at GreenSpotless.

Lydia
2 reviews Aurora, ON

I was extremely pleased with the cleaning. My microfiber couches came out cleaner that I ever could have thought. Communication with the company was very quick and the tech showed up on time and did a great job.

Thank you for your business Lydia, and we really appreciate you sharing your thoughts on this forum. Til the next time...All the best, from The Green and Spotless Team :)

sonia_almanova

Punctual, professional, thorough service. Very satisfies the overall performance, and planning for the appointment. The carpet is clean.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, and for your recent business. Kind regards, The Green and Spotless Team

Sue

Alec and Carlos have to be the two most nicest and professional technicians ever! They were on time, courteous and very knowledgeable. Alec even took the time to take pictures of the vent to show me how dirty it was and to explain the process of how it was to be cleaned and sanitized.

I love how Green and Spotless uses organic products since I’m currently 5 months pregnant. This is our first home purchase and it’s very important for me to have professionals do a superb job so that I know I’m not breathing in dirty air.

Our carpets were disgusting and smelled terrible. They powerwashed it with 140degree celsius water to kill all the germs and bacteria living in it. I now feel comfortable to allow my future baby to crawl around on it.

Any questions I had, they answered it.

I not only want to thank Alec and Carlos for their services, but to Kaayla as well! On the phone, she was beyond patient with any questions I had. She gave me very fair and reasonable quotes with no hidden surprises. It’s my birthday today and they made it amazing with how great they are as individuals!

Two of my friends will be using their services before summer because I raved about how awesome this company is. I will definitely recommend this company to anyone who needs their air ducts cleaned and/or their carpets cleaned.

Thank you green and spotless for making this process very easy for me. I’m a first time home buyer and ignorant about many things and this company not only gave me a fair price but made me feel much more knowledgeable about what I’m paying for!

Thanks guys!

Sue

Sue, thank you so much for your detailed and glowing comments, we really appreciate it! We look forward to the next time you need us, and thank you in advance for passing our name on to your friends and family:). Best wishes from Alec, Carlos and Kaayla.

critza in Toronto

We hired Green and Spotless to clean the grout and reseal the floors/countertops in our bathroom and kitchens. Team was very responsive and the technician was prompt, polite and worked autonomously while cleaning. Left with beautifully clean and sealed granite. Payment onsite and by credit card appreciated.

Thank you for your recent business, and we appreciate you sharing your thoughts and comments in this forum. All the best, from Carlos and The Green & Spotless Team

danielstrauss000

Work done efficiently. Men were friendly and explained what was being done. Arrived on time. This is a professional service.

Thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future. Kind regards. Alec at GreenSpotless.

Amazing people to deal with! I have an annual maintenance service from enbridge and was not expecting anything to come out but Green & Spotless proved me wrong. As soon as they lifted up the cover from the high-efficiency furnace, I told them not to worry since I just had enbridge serviced it for an annual maintenance, they said let us still double check and as soon as the lifted up the panel, there was another panel that that shields the main blower which was filthy of years dust. The ducts were filty as well, cannot believe it how much dust it accumulates. I will definitely have them back in 3 years time. The technicians were very friendly and did take the time to explain what they are going to do and used all precautions to protect the floors and corners of the walls. The dryer vent was also taken care. I would definitely recommend their services to friends and family members. Thank you guy for the prompt service!

Thank you for business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future. Kind regards. Alec at GreenSpotless

Marianne

They were prompt, very efficient, courteous, explained things very well, even fixed a hole in one of my ducts ! And they left the whole house as clean as it was before they arrived ! Very very impressed, and will absolutely call them first, whenever I need a cleaning job !

Thank you Marianne for your wonderful review, we very much appreciate it. We also look forward to the next time you call us again. Have a happy holiday season, all the best, Carlos, Alec and the Green and Spotless Team.

AM

We had 5 rugs to clean. The technician was amazingly helpful, friendly, and professional. All turned out fantastic!

Gary

A great carpet cleaning for our basement carpet. Came out like new! We had difficult stains and pet odors to deal with and it came out like new!

Thank you Gary! It was great to come back again, we really appreciate your continued business and confidence in us. We look forward to our next visit. Warmest regards, Alec, Carlos and the Green and Spotless Team.

More about Green & Spotless

Green and Spotless is your specialist in:

Duct Cleaning