Green & Spotless

The Scott Family in North york
The Scott Family in North york

Ducts and Dryer Vent

L3T 5K7

First and foremost the housing needs industry is innandated with providers, but green and spotless exceeded my expectations!! From my first email, to the price quoted to the start and completion of the whole process was seamless! Devon the manager communicated effectively and not to mention even late at night. He on turn offered other discounts even lessening my invoice. He accomadated my scehduel as I had my daughters birthday and wanted to be to party! His worker Shane explained everything throughly and even offering me to see the before and after of his work. Very informative employee. Their stuck with me for life!! Thank you, Green and Spotless!!

Thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future. Kind regards. Devon at Green and Spotless.

Kevin in Richmond Hill
Kevin in Richmond Hill

Duct cleaning

Fantastic service!! Very respectful and very courteous, I would highly recommended Devon and there crew. Thx for the excellent service. HomeStars always comes through with great company reviews.
See you in a few years.:)

Thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future. Kind regards. Green and Spotless Team.

R. Morris in Toronto
R. Morris in Toronto

Consistently Excellent

I call on Green and Spotless every year and every year they do an excellent job on some pretty old Berber carpet, working extra hard on the most worn and highest traffic areas. I can't see anyone doing a better job. My neighbours are now also annual carpet cleaning customers and a friend across the street uses their duct cleaning services regularly and we'd all recommend Green & Spotless highly.

Thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future. Kind regards. Alec at Green and Spotless.

Jacques from Toronto
Jacques from Toronto

Ducts, rugs and upholstery cleaning

Devon was quick to call back, and fair in giving me an overall price.
A week later, one truck came in the morning to clean out the furnace and 25 ducts; Shane (I think) was courteous and thoughtful. Then, in came Carlos to clean rugs, carpeted stairs and floor, and some furniture; he took time to clean well, to explain his products/service, and to honestly tell me that he could not completely clean a dirty rug (I wouldn't get the cost back selling it).

Rod in Toronto
Rod in Toronto

Excellent Duct cleaning service

L3T 5K7

We recently had our ducts cleaned in preparation for our new baby. Everyone we dealt with was incredibly professional and prompt. When they got to the house they were respectful, friendly and mindful of our walls making sure nothing was scratched.
Their pricing is excellent and they showed us what was coming out of our ducts when they were done.
We will 100% use them again

Lena in Toronto
Lena in Toronto

Great job done

L3T 5K7

Our rental place wasn’t cleaned for a very long time and in spite of load of work - Green and Spotless did an amazing job. Very easy going, honest and attentive to details. Will continue use their services in the future :)

Iva  from Toronto
Iva from Toronto

Duct Cleaning- High Velocity in Stacked Townhouse

Great service from start - end. Timely responses on quote, great follow up and confirmation of service. Arrived on time, as scheduled and Devon & Aleks were very professional, respectful and explained everything. Will use for my carpet cleaning in a few years. Highly recommended for service and price.

dapiotrowski in Toronto
dapiotrowski in Toronto

Air Duct Cleaning

I am extremely satisfied with Green and Spotless. I checked into several different companies, and Green and Spotless gave me a very competitive quote and was available to do the work very quickly. Not only did they do a thorough job, but they volunteered to honour their original quote, even though I had not informed them that there were 2 furnaces at my home. They had every right to charge me extra for the 2nd furnace, however, they kindly did not do that, even though it was entirely my mistake. Devon was very efficient, pleasant and courteous to work with. I would definitely use this company again, as well as recommend them to others, which I've already done.

Steven Easton in Etobicoke
Steven Easton in Etobicoke

Duct Cleaner ng

Fantastic service. Great people. Totally respectful of my home. Anything and everything was explained in great detail and the job was completed perfectly. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Dear Steven, thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future. Kind regards. Green and Spotless Team.

vikki from East York
vikki from East York

Duct Cleaning

I requested through homestars for duct cleaning and Devon was quick to respond and very flexible with the schedule that worked best for my family. They were on time, extremely friendly, clean and efficient. It was a pleasure having them clean our ducts and would definitely recommend their services. Thanks Devon and Alec!

Dear Vikki, thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future. Kind regards. Green and Spotless Team.

More about Green & Spotless

Green and Spotless is your specialist in:

Duct Cleaning