Green & Spotless

Jean in Brampton
Jean in Brampton
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Duct Cleaning

Thank you Green & Spotless and Alec and Devon for a job very well done! We found your company on HomeStars, read the reviews and booked our duct cleaning. The service we received was very personable and professional from our initial phone conversations through to the completion of the cleaning. You explained the steps you were going to take, took great care to protect our home as you began the set up and very patiently answered all of our questions. We definitely made the correct decision to hire Green & Spotless and will be keeping your card in our files for future reference. We will also be recommending you to friends and family.

Thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future. Kind regards. Alec at Green and Spotless.

Duct Cleaning

Alec and Carlos came to our house to do a duct cleaning. We had never done one before. They showed us exactly what they were doing, were very conscientious of the fact that we had a pet and that the noise may alarm him. They also changed our furnace filter while they were here. Professional, punctual, friendly service that we will definitely use again in the future!!
Thanks,
Janet & Michael

duct cleaning

Devon and Alec are really professional and fun to work with. They make sure you understand every process and will share what you really need. They are honest and very good with what they do. Definitely recommended! Thanks again :)

Mike
Mike

Professional and thorough duct cleaning

From booking through to completion of the work, Devon and Alec were professional, careful, well-informed, courteous and thorough. We are very pleased with their work and would recommend them/use them again. They even helped fix a glitch with an AC vent!

Duct Cleaning

The guys came on time, they ensured that house was not being damaaged while cleaning the ducts. Explained what the process was going to be so we can prepare the specific parts of the house. Excellent service overall, I recommend them.

Tina in Toronto
Tina in Toronto
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Carpet cleaning, Tile and Grout cleaning service

Thank you Greenandspotless for the amazing service. I started interacting with Dewan for carpet cleaning, it was a very short notice requirement by us but Dewan did a great job arranging everything on time as per the schedule. Carlos came to do the job and did a wonderful service. He explained many details which is very good to know about carpet maintenence. After the carpet cleaning I ask Dewan for another job, Tile and grout cleaning and as usual amazing service. I highly recommend greenandspotless. I will be happy to call them again if needed. Amazing customer service by Dewan and Carlos. Thank you

Dear Tina, thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future.
Kind regards. Devon at Green and Spotless.

kathrynskinner
kathrynskinner
4 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Carpet Cleaning

We had a great experience with Green & Spotless for our Carpet Cleaning! After our initial meeting with Alec, we felt comfortable enough to move forward without obtaining other quotes. He was friendly, informative and professional; and extremely responsive to our emails and calls. Alec and his team arrived on time on our scheduled service date and they did an amazing job cleaning our carpets! I wouldn't hesitate to call them again, and I highly recommend Green & Spotless.

Dear Kathryn, thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future.
Kind regards. Alec at Green and Spotless.

YogaMum in Toronto
YogaMum in Toronto

Consistent Results

I almost never post reviews but I was once again blown away by the quality of service and amazing results with the carpet cleaning I booked with G&S last week. Prompt, hard working, excellent attention to detail, truly caring, committed service - not to mention truly excellent results continue to wow me. This is the 4th time I've worked with these guys and I know that the work G&S is consistent and not just a one off. I look at getting my carpets cleaned and grout maintained as important yearly maintenance in keeping up home to maintaining my property value as well. G&S something I look forward to getting every year. My home looks like it just had a face lift!!

peter.braslis
peter.braslis

Duct cleaning for townhouse

Alec and his crew were amazing, very professional and explained all that they were completing on the day of the job. Very pleased with result and will be using the service in the future and other services they provide, highly recommended. Quote and price paid was exactly the same. Thanks again!!!

Dear Peter, thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future. Kind regards.
Alec at Green and Spotless.

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto

Cleaning our ducts

These gentlemen were efficient and knowledgeable. We were able to schedule them quickly and they were finished at the time they said they would be, which is super important for us since our business relies on appointments. The next time i need duct cleaning, I will definitely be contacting them.

More about Green & Spotless

Green and Spotless is your specialist in:

Tile & Grout Cleaning