Green & Spotless

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing

Reviews for Green & Spotless

Jacques from Toronto
Jacques from Toronto

Ducts, rugs and upholstery cleaning

Devon was quick to call back, and fair in giving me an overall price.
A week later, one truck came in the morning to clean out the furnace and 25 ducts; Shane (I think) was courteous and thoughtful. Then, in came Carlos to clean rugs, carpeted stairs and floor, and some furniture; he took time to clean well, to explain his products/service, and to honestly tell me that he could not completely clean a dirty rug (I wouldn't get the cost back selling it).

Thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future. Green and Spotless Team.

The Scott Family in North york
The Scott Family in North york

Ducts and Dryer Vent /rug/stair cleaning

First and foremost the housing needs industry is innandated with providers, but green and spotless exceeded my expectations!! From my first email, to the price quoted to the start and completion of the whole process was seamless! Devon the manager communicated effectively and not to mention even late at night. He on turn offered other discounts even lessening my invoice. He accomadated my scehduel as I had my daughters birthday and wanted to be to party! His worker Shane explained everything throughly and even offering me to see the before and after of his work. Very informative employee. Their stuck with me for life!! Thank you, Green and Spotless!!
UPDATE DEC 13, 2018
Had area rug and stairs cleaned, the technician Carlos was informative and pleasant. This company deserves alll their credit. Great service, prices and customer service.

Thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future. Kind regards. Devon at Green and Spotless.

Ela in Toronto
Ela in Toronto

Air Duct Cleaning

Communication and appointment set up were very easy. They were very punctual.
They both worked quick, clean and precise, changed the furnace filter as well (I provided the filter).
Both technicians were courteous, clean and pleasant.
Now I am enjoying the cleaner air in the house.
Thank you!

Dear Ela, thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future. Kind regards. Green and Spotless Team.

Heather from York
Heather from York

Green & Spotless are fantastic! 100% happy client here!!!

I am 100% impressed and pleased with Green & Spotless. They were very respectful and clean wearing booties inside our house. The showed me before and after photos of our ducts which were astonishing. Their price was competitive if not a little lower than other companies I had called. And Devon and his partner were just lovely people to deal with. Now I am getting a quote from them to have my carpets cleaned as well. I highly recommend Green & Spotless!!

Dear Heather, thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future. Kind regards. Green and Spotless Team.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Duct and Dryer Vent Cleaning Service

Devon was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful during this process. He was very quick to respond to our inquiry and met our time schedule and price. WE were very happy with Devon and partner and would definitely use his services and again as well as recommend him to anyone looking to have this work done. Thanks Devon.

Dear Mark, thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future. Kind regards. Green and Spotless Team.

Anderson in Scarborough
Anderson in Scarborough

Floor cleaning - tile

Carlos Assaf was amazing. He was on time and explained what he was doing at all times. Even did a quick demo to show what the end result would be. He did such an amazing job my floor has never looked so great - looks brand new again!
Would recommend this company 100%. Fast and thorough and super friendly.

Dear Anderson, thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future. Kind regards. Green and Spotless Team.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Duct cleaning

The previous owner of the home indicated that they had just cleaned the air ducts and the dryer duct before they sold the house and another cleaning was not necessary for a while. When I installed a new dryer, it indicated that there was an 80% blockage in the dryer duct. I called in G&S to do another cleaning. They arrived on time, completed the work in a timely manner and were very friendly. I would use them again.

Thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future. Kind regards. Green and Spotless Team.

Brendan
Brendan

Friendly, tidy and thorough

I just had Devon and Alex in for a duct cleaning after moving in in 2018. I was warned against doing the ducts in a January snow storm due to dragging in slush and dirt, but the Green & Spotless crew were indeed spotless. They laid out drop cloths for the entire hose length and were careful to put booties on and off when going in and out. No mess at all now that the job is done.

They were friendly throughout, letting me know what they were doing and how long it ought to take, making recommendations (but not pushing a sale) for other maintenance they noticed.

I'd definitely recommend using them to anyone who asked.

Thanks guys -- keep warm out there today.

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto

Duct cleaning to improve air quality

We hired Green & Spotless for duct cleaning as we were having air quality issues. The customer service was excellent from inquiring about their company through follow-up, booking an appointment and the duct cleaning service. Devon and Alex took time to explain the process and show us pictures of the duct systems before and after cleaning. We’re very impressed by the change in air quality following cleaning and sanitizing and would highly recommend this company! Thanks, Andrea M.

Dear Andrea, thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future.
Kind regards. Green and Spotless Team.

Rose
Rose

PROFESSIONAL AND RESPECTFUL

I was in desperate need of post-renovation duct cleaning. My original choice of company bailed on me twice. I found Green and Spotless online and saw good reviews so I called them. I spoke with Devon who was very professional. He was able to give me a quick appointment a very reasonable price. Devon and another gentleman (sorry, I can't remember his name) showed up on time, walked me through the process and did the job and left. This company is what I expected. No surprises, no delays, no issues. Nice people who appeared to respect the customer and their job. Thanks again to Green and Spotless.

Dear Rose, thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future. Kind regards. Green and Spotless Team.

More about Green & Spotless

Green and Spotless is your specialist in:

Duct Cleaning