Green & Spotless

Josh P
Josh P
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Duct Cleaning & Shower/Grout Cleaning

Alec and Carlos were highly professional, trustworthy and very clean. They did a tremendous job, with a real focus to detail. We were so pleased that we invited them back to clean the tiles in our shower.

We are not surprised with the high ratings given they are one of the best service providers we have dealt with in the past few years.

If you are having your ducts cleaned or bathroom / kitchen tiles cleaned, we would highly recommend this company!

Thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future. Kind regards. Alec at GreenSpotless.

BOBBATH
BOBBATH

Carpet and tile grout cleaning (5825)

I have used this company quite a few times, and Alec and his crews never disappoint. They are punctual, courteous, and very professional.
Alec and Carlos did an amazing job of reviving my carpets and grout after we had had some work done around the house. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Thank you for your continued business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future. Kind regards. Alec at GreenSpotless.

Elize in Toronto
Elize in Toronto

Efficient and Great Service

Response to my request on Homestars was quick. The technicians arrived on time. They wore their shoe covers. Explained the process and got to work. Service was fast and carpets look great.

Dear Elize, thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future. Kind regards. Alec at GreenSpotless.

Renata Baron from Toronto
Renata Baron from Toronto

Sectional Couch Cleaning

Contacted the company after hours through their website for a quote to have my couch cleaned. I received an email response within an hour with an quote and an available appointment within a few days.
The technician arrived on time, was courteous, organized and mindful of my space. The work was performed quickly and thoroughly. After he was done, Carlos took the time to educate me about ways to keep the fabric in good condition and how to avoid future stains.
Great experience overall!

Dear Renata, thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future. Kind regards. Green and Spotless Team.

Debra from Pickering
Debra from Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Carpet cleaning, Duct cleaning and upholstery cleaning

I contacted Alec at Green and Spotless to clean our carpets and ducts, because they had done such a great job a couple of years ago, cleaning our ceramic tiles. Once again, they did an absolutely fantastic job. The care that they take with your home and furnishings cannot be compared - they are literally the most professional & friendly company I have ever dealt with. The carpet in our basement was terribly stained, and they got it looking almost like new, going over it and over it, until it came clean. They also steam cleaned an old couch in the basement, and now it looks great! The broadloom on our upper level now looks and feels so clean. Alec and Carlos did just a wonderful job again. Thank you both so much for everything - you really are the best! DG (5770)

Dear Debra, thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future. Kind regards. Alec at GreenSpotless.

Kate
Kate

Duct and drier vent cleaning

Fantastic job done by Alex and Carlos - will recommend their services without a doubt. Very polite and friendly, they accommodated our schedules, arrived on time, educated me and my boyfriend on the procedure and did a great job in cleaning duct and drier vents. The company offered the drier vents cleaning and duct sanitizing for free as a winter promotion. I appreciate Alex’s patience in addressing all of our questions and concerns (we are new homeowners) in a very clear and professional way. I feel great about taking care of the air we breathe. We will definitely use them again in the future.

Dear Kate, thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future. Kind regards. Alec at GreenSpotless.

diptivashishta
diptivashishta

Duct cleaning and carpet cleaning

Did wonderful job as expected, we have asked them to come for multiple times once in Nov 2017 and before that in May 2016, they use only natural products and there was no smell after the work, very friendly and professional at the same time. Punctual and promt responses to any call or message.

Dr. Hartley Miltchin
Dr. Hartley Miltchin

GREAT SERVICE

Showed up on time. Very friendly and efficient service. Took care to protect the surroundings from hose damage. Very satisfied with the duct cleaning, carpet cleaning and grout cleaning. Cleaned the ducts properly, much better than previous companies. I would highly recommend this company and have no hesitation using them again.

Dear Hartley, thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future. Kind regards, Green and Spotless Team.

Ragin R. from Toronto
Ragin R. from Toronto

Duct cleaning #5755

Two technicians arrived at my home precisely at the scheduled time, they immediately put on floor covers and corner guards to protect my floor including shoe covers.Through out the process Alex explained what they were doing while cleaning the ducts,they double checked all the vent and made sure the job was complete. Finally he sprayed a cleaning agent called "Benefect". My dryer vent had a lot of lint which they cleaned out at no extra charge. I am happy for a job well done.Highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your business and thank you for your kind words, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future. Kind regards. Alec at GreenSpotless.

Nick in Toronto
Nick in Toronto

Great Job, Fair Price

Alec was knowledgeable, courteous, and was happy to show me what the process entailed. His thoroughness is bar none. I will be using his services again in the future and referring him to those who want a professional job done, not a cut rate job.

Dear Nick, thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future.
Kind regards
Alec at GreenSpotless

More about Green & Spotless

Green and Spotless is your specialist in:

Duct Cleaning