The Six Moving

Reviews for The Six Moving

Robyn in Old Toronto
Robyn in Old Toronto

Packing services

Zara was amazing!! I was desperate for help and she came in, took control and took much of the anxiety out of having to pack up an apartment in a day. Top notch service. Highly recommended. Thanks Zara!!

Dear Robyn, thank you for your kind words regarding the packing service with Zara. We are so glad we could help and alleviate your anxiety. Happy to hear we could expedite the packing process for you and make it easier. Thanks for recommending us and for spreading the word, that means a lot. We wish you all the best in the new home. - Your friends from The Six Moving

Sammi in Maple
Sammi in Maple

Move to etobiko

Moved from a condo in liberty village to a new one in Etobicoke. I was debating between moving myself and hiring a mover. I still got quotes and Zara from The Six Moving opened my eyes to the advantages of hiring a good mover. Boy she was right... they saved me so much hassle and even though I didn’t move anything, you don’t realize how mentally exhausting moving itself can be. In the end, I’m glad I made that choice: I got a good rate and a strong team on my move. Movers themselves (Alex and George) were a charm, kind, polite and well-oiled-machines. I got great value for service and for price. Thank you! (Sammi)

Hi Sami, thank you for your kind words and the perfect rating. There are many options when it comes to moving, I clouding DIY Moving but of course there are many advantages to hiring a reputable and professional mover. Our movers have years of experience and training moving households daily and know how to efficiently and safely get you from A to B in no time. Moving is indeed exhausting so we take care of the hard part so you can focus on the rest. Thanks again for choosing us and all the best in the new home. - Your friends from The Six Moving

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Easy move

I wasn’t eager to move because between all the paperwork and months of trying to find the right place, I was exhausted. I contacted The Six Moving to provide me a quote and they came to my home for a free onsite estimate and brought along some packing supplies to help me get started. The price was reasonable and they have amazing reviews so I hired them. Best decision ever! The gentlemen were prepared, strong, methodical and efficient. They made everything easy and it was actually a fun day! Everything was placed how I wanted and I couldn’t be happier for how my move went.

Hello! Thank you for the stellar review and the perfect rating. We're so glad we could lift some of the stress associated with moving off your shoulders. We know what our clients need to make the move stress free and easy, so we always come prepared. When done right Moving can actually be pleasant. Glad we could make you happy at the end of a long move day! Your friends from The Six Moving

Excellent moving company

I used The Six Moving for a small local move in downtown Toronto. I ultimately booked with them because their customer service was great and their prices were reasonable; they charged based on time (no travel fee, truck fee or gas unlike other quotes).

Excellent service for great price is rare in this city. I recommend The Six Moving to everyone.

Hello, thank you for leaving a perfect rating of our services. We are glad to hear we could make it work when it came to meeting your expectations for price and service. Thanks for spreading the word and we wish you all the best in the new home. - Your friends from The Six Moving

Joan in Toronto
Joan in Toronto

Awsome Service

George and Alex were amazing. I had a difficult downtown rush-hour move with multiple locations and they executed the move flawlessly and came with a solid move - day plan. Everything arrived safe and I couldn’t be more grateful for their help.

Hi Joan, thank you for leaving a perfect star rating on HomeStars. We are happy to hear that George and Alex could turn a stressful situation into a smooth sailing operation. From logistics to safety to transportation, we're always prepared. Thanks for choosing us and all the best with the new home. - Your friends from The Six Moving.

Great help with the move

Recently had a move from a downtown condo to home in Parkdale. After some digging, this was the cheapest rate I could find and I was deliberating based on not trying to cheap out but ended up going for lowest price as budget was quite tight with the move. In the end, SO happy I did. They were efficient and kind, took great care of my things and everything went smoothly. I ended up getting price under the quoted price, because they worked efficiently which was a plus, even just to be able to move in more quickly. Would 100% recommend them as a mover! Thanks - Kasha.

Hello Kasha, thank you for the perfect rating and for taking the time to leave a review. We know Moving is not always the cheapest venture so we do our best to meet budgets while preserving excellent quality standards. It's a bonus we could do it under the estimate. We are happy to hear everything turned out great and we thank you for spreading the word. Wishing you all the best in the new home - Your friends from The Six Moving

CStoynoff in Old Toronto
CStoynoff in Old Toronto

My moving experience

My moving experience was awesome. Recently widowed I was not looking forward to finding a moving company and further making the move. I am recently widowed and although my husband and I moved a couple of times, I really was not looking forward to doing it all again. Although it totally makes sense, I was initially taken back by having a female arrive to determine the cost of moving. Zara was excellent both in her approach and her professionalism. The company was prompt in providing a written quote and answering questions that I had. Due to the weather, Zara contacted me to let me know they would be a little late, which was great. Three people including Zara arrived, which again surprised me. I was a little hesitant because the furniture was heavy, but they quickly wrapped and loaded everything. In 4 hours everything
was done, garbage was taken out and away they went. I have recommended the company to several of my friends and they will not be reluctant to use the business again.

Dear CStoynoff, First, thank you so much for trusting us with your move, we know it’s historically one of the most daunting and stressful days one has to go through and we are grateful that you picked us for the job.

Thank you also for highlighting your experience with Zara. She is resourceful because aside from office work, she literally knows the ins and outs of moving. Her years of experience in the moving industry allowed her to also learn how to drive large trucks, pack, wrap, move and assemble heavy furniture with agility. Her expertise leads to accuracy quoting and preparing moves, allowing stressful move days like yours to convert into smooth-sailing ones. We hope that others just like yourself can keep an open mind and an open door for women in the moving industry because, ​with repeated exposure, stereotypes against minority participation will dim.

Finally, we are so glad everything went well with your move. Thank you for recommending us to your friends and for spreading the word. We wish you all the best in the new home and hope you enjoy it thus far! - Your friends at The Six Moving

Best moving company ever

This review is long overdue. I was really satisfied with the way The Six Moving handled my move. From communication to execution and logistics, they're on the ball. They made me feel like moving didn't have to be dreaded or stressful. I appreciate everything they did for me. I think that even though I had high expectations, they went above what I could imagine.

I hope I don't have to move again, but I'll be sure to hire them if I do.

Hello! Thank you for your review and the perfect rating. Glad we could make this a pleasant experience rather than the typical stressful move- nobody wants that! We're glad we could surpass your expectations and we will continue to innovate. Thanks again and all the best from your friends at The Six Moving

Gotham in Brantford
Gotham in Brantford

Mover Toronto

The best mover crew I could ask for. Knew what they were doing from the get-go. Couldn’t believe how they could smile the whole time while moving heavy furniture? They put everything where I wanted and removed my door without extra charge when a piece couldn’t fit. The Six, I will keep saying this to people: you’re the best movers in Toronto.

Dear Gotham, thank you for taking the time to leave a perfect star rating. When you love what you do, smiling is inevitable :) Especially knowing that we can make a positive difference in someone's day! We're always willing to go the extra mile if that means a happy client. Thanks for nominating us the best movers in Toronto. - Your friends from The Six Moving

Jessie in Mississauga
Jessie in Mississauga

Packing Services

We employed The Six Moving’s professional packing services. The packers and movers arrived 10 mins ahead and packed our entire kitchen in under 2 hours. Mind you I had a lot of crystals and breakables. They had all the packing supplies needed and sealed and labeled each box. They made the whole process easy for me and I paid under quote. Will recommend for anyone that needs packing and moving services.

Dear Jessie, thank you for trusting us with your packing needs. We know how nerve-wracking it can be dealing with crystals and fragile items. Sometimes it's easier to leave it to the pros so that you can have peace of mind knowing everything arrives safe. We're glad that you enjoyed the service and we wish you all the best. Don't hesitate to contact us the next time you need help. - Your friends at The Six Moving

More about The Six Moving

We are a group of professional individuals who have been working in the moving industry for many years, taking our experience from small-scale businesses to large-scale businesses, from all across Canada. We have been working with many companies and know the ins- and outs of the industry, the stars and ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?