Firemen Movers

Moving & Storage
270 Belfield Rd Toronto ON M9W 1H5
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Firemen Movers
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Firemen Movers

MatthewB
6 reviews Hamilton, ON

Firemen movers are a cut above the rest. I've had several different movers in recent years with some questionable results - but right from the start you could notice a difference with Firemen Movers. The four lads sent to deal with our stuff were on time, polite, had a great attitude(the move was in the middle of snowy December), and most importantly: were very careful and protective of our possessions while moving. Everything was carefully wrapped in blankets and plastic wrap, and not a single piece was damaged during the move from North York to Hamilton. I would happily recommend Firemen movers for any job big or small. I hope I don't have to move again soon, but if I do, I know who I'm going to call!

Job Price

Thank you for sharing your moving experience - we are so glad to hear everything went well and that it was a positive experience for you! We hope you enjoy your new home!

1 review Whitby, ON

Needed to move four very heavy workbenches from a basement in Mississauga to a basement in Whitby. I left it to Tuesday to call , wanting the move to happen Thursday morning. Jamie came by Tuesday to estimate the job and check the feasibility. Thursday Jamie showed up with Joe ,Ariel and Patrick . The move went perfectly in just over the minimum time. I'm impressed with these guys . Very professional, careful and strong. I would hire them again .

Christine in Toronto

The Firemen Movers once again exceeded my expectations. Excellent customer service from booking to the big day. This was my second move with them and I'll never use anyone else. Honest, fair pricing.

Professional service with a smile... Yup, no kidding. :)

Job Price

Thank you for the review Christine! We are so happy to hear that once again you had a positive experience with our crew and company!

Clare W

THE VERY BEST MOVERS EVER!
Jamie R., Ryan H., Jonathan M. and Joe D. were outstanding.
Second time they've moved us and if we need movers in future we will definitely use Firemen Movers again.

No movers can come close to their service, professional attitude and quick and respectful demeanor.

Fast, but totally competent. Moved our three bedroom house in four hours plus travel time. AMAZING!

Job Price

Thank you so much for the raving review Clare! We are so glad to hear that you have had not only 1, but two positive experiences with Firemen Movers. We really appreciate you choosing to use our company again and should there be a third move, we will look forward to it! We hope you enjoy the new home.

We hired Firemen Movers. Doug came by the house to give us a quote, he was very professional and not pushy (like some other companies). The movers showed up right on time, they were hard workers, moving things quickly and efficiently. I felt they were all reliable, trustworthy and professional. I would recommend them to friends and family and would definitely use them again.

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your review - so happy that the experience from top to bottom was efficient and hopefully as stress-free as possible! We appreciate you choosing Firemen Movers and we hope you enjoy your new home.

The three young men arrived early, surveyed the job and got right to it. Everything was packed in less than a couple of hours. The fellows were very courteous, strong and personable. It was nice to see that they got along with each other as well. The unloading went equally as well: the move couldn't have gone smoother.
Some people may get their move done less expensively, but they wouldn't get it done better. I actually enjoyed the experience.
Thank you all again!

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your move with Firemen Movers!! We love when clients share their experience and so glad to hear the crew made the day go smoothly! We hope you enjoy your new home.

Dawn in Toronto

Firemen Movers is an excellent moving company!

On the day of my move (Sept. 27, 2016) , I was extremely emotional, and the three gentlemen who moved me went above and beyond the call of duty! They chatted with me, ensured I would be fine, and listened attentively to me.

After my articles were unpacked, I noticed two articles incurred slight damage, and Firemen Movers handled the manner in a respectful, professional and timely fashion!

I'm impressed with how efficiently and diligently they worked, I'm extremely impressed that the company washes all moving pads and trucks after each move, and the estimate was precise!

If I were to move again, I would definitely hire this moving company, and I have already recommended this Firemen Movers to friends!

Job Price

Thanks for the great review Dawn - so happy to hear the move was successful and that you were also satisfied with our quick resolution to the unfortunate damage. We hope you are settled and enjoying your new home!

Fran and Dariush, North York

Ahmed came to our house and provided us with a free in home estimate. We had two other estimates and decided to go with fireman movers. During the move itself, everything was handled very professionally. The crew was very polite, courteous, and professional. I definitely recommend them to anyone.

Job Price

Hi Fran - Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Firemen Movers. We definitely appreciate the kind words and are so glad to hear the move went smoothly from beginning to end. Best of luck in your new home!

Jay in Brampton
1 review Hamilton, ON

We used Firemen Movers for our recent move from Hamilton to Waterloo region. Prior to the move, inquiries were handled promptly. Lorne came out to visually inspect our possessions that were to be moved and provided us with a very competitive quote. During the move itself, everything was handled very professionally. The crew was very polite, courteous, and professional. They handled our furniture and boxes with the great care. Everything was well wrapped to avoid damage. I would highly recommend this company. Don't waste your time getting other quotes - this company cannot be beat.

Job Price

Jay - Thank for posting this great review about your experience with Firemen Movers. We pride ourselves on the work our employees do in taking great care of clients' possessions and we're happy to hear your move was successful as well! We hope you enjoy your new home!

E
9 reviews Saint Catharines, ON

We were moving from the GTA to Niagara Region. The owner Loren came and provided us with a free in home estimate. We had two other estimates and decided to go with fireman movers. You get what you pay for. The men were all dressed professionally and conducted themselves in such a manner. Russ was the crew leader and the guys were Troy, Tristen and Landon, they all worked very well as a team and had us packed and unloaded smoothly. We were very impressed with their service. The only negative feedback We have is that the size of the truck needed was underestimated. Thankfully we had done a few trips prior to the big move otherwise we would have been in a difficult situation as it wouldn't have all fit on the truck. Despite this, I would still highly recommend them.

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Firemen Movers. So glad to hear the crew worked hard and efficient for you and that the move was a success. We appreciate you choosing our company amongst other quotes and wish you the best in your new home.

More about Firemen Movers

Moving and Storage Services

Moving & Storage
Residential and Commercial Moving and Storage, Packing and Unpacking Services a Full range of Moving Supplies Materials including Boxes. As professional Firefighters, each day we rely on a commitment to teamwork, safety and integrity to provide our communities with emergency services when they need them most. Applying these same principles to the Residential Moving Industry has allowed us to create a company that provides Ontario with the highest standards of moving and storage services. Why Firemen Movers? We are Safe, Dependable, Hard Working and On-time! Our commitment to quality working practices ensures that everyone involved in your move is a trained, properly equipped and certified employee. We do not use day labor or contract out, which ensures that we can move your belongings quickly and safely. In addition to exceptionally high service levels we also support 2 important local charities, The Sick Kids Burn Unit, and the Red Door Family Shelter. Call now to learn more about our Ontario moving services and receive a FREE, no obligation estimate for your move. You can also download Top 10 Moving Tips that will save you time and money on your moving day.
2008
Visa, MasterCard, Interac, Cheque, Cash.
Canadian Association of Movers, Better Business Bureau, HomeStars
Standard moving industry insurance provided at no additional cost
All employees are WSIB covered