Wet Fix

Vaughan ON L4K 4X2

Reviews for Wet Fix

Rebecca in Toronto
Rebecca in Toronto

Unknown leak in the basement

Steve was very helpful when we called to ask for support. He was able to arrive the same day and took his time to walk through and around the house. He was able to determine the temporary reason to our issue and later called to provide advice of what to do to fix it. I’d definitely contact Steve again should there be another water issue with our house.

Thank you Rebecca. For your positive input.
Wetfix

Erin
Erin

Didn't charge a dime!

We've had a flooding commercial basement every time it rains. I called them to come out and give me a quote to waterproof the wall. They could have easily just given a quote and charged us for the job, but instead, gave us advise of how to re-route the rain issue so it stops flooding the basement. Many patient phone calls on their behalf. Steve was happy to take the time to give me lots of advise and talk me through everything. I wish all companies were this honest and transparent. A good review is the least I can give them since they didn't charge me anything, even to consult.

Thank you Erin for your time and great review.

Kayla in Toronto
Kayla in Toronto

Waterproofing for basement leak

Had a great experience with a Steve and his team. Steve met us and toured our entire basement, not solely the problem area. Gave good advice but also respected our budget and wishes. He had his team there so fast, I feel like I blinked and the job was done (although took one day longer than projected) Fairly clean for a worksite.

Thank you Kayla, it's a great honour to hear you are satisfied with our service.

Bee
Bee
5 reviews Aurora, ON

Cold Cellar Crack Fixed

I had a hairline crack in my cold cellar and was worried about any moisture coming inside. I decided to call a professional to fix it, even though my husband wanted to attempt to do it himself. I did a search on the Internet and found a few companies. Some of the prices seemed ridiculously high and none of them, except for Wetfix was available to come over quickly. There were no advertising gimmicks with them. To get a quote, I sent photos of the area to be fixed. They gave me a reasonable quote and got to work right away. Steve and his crew were very knowledgeable and respectful of my property. They took the time to do things the proper way and kept testing with water afterwards to ensure I would not have any leaks. I'm so grateful they came over to fix this before the Spring rainfalls. I am really happy about the results and I highly recommend them to anyone looking to fix any foundation cracks or wet basement issues.

I hereby thank you for your great review which energizes our team to do the best job possible.

juliemccartin
juliemccartin
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Leak in basement

Fast, efficient, professional, on time, all work fully explained.
Couldn't ask for anyone better.
Highly recommend

Thank you for your great review.

G. M. from North York
G. M. from North York

Leak in the basement

I am not satisfied of their method of work. I still have a leak in my basement . I paid them in full as soon as the work was completed but the week after it rained and then I discover that the work they did was useless. They came again several times to resolve the issue but were not able to resolve it. A refund was never returned to me so I couldn't hire another company that was more able. They kept my money and I feel like I've been robbed. Very unsatisfied client. In his response, Steve denies that I was a client. How shameful!

I don't know who this client is and have no record of such compline. Please provide more information for follow up if this is real client.
Steve wetfix

Cynthia in Toronto
Cynthia in Toronto

Fix cracks & rod hole in basement

Steve was quick to respond. He worked to meet our schedule.
He fixed the cracks well inside out.
Steve is very knowledgeable. We would recommend contacting WetFix no matter what the water issues are.

Thank you Cynthia, it's a great honour to receive such a wonder full review from our satisfied client like you.

Helen in San Francisco
Helen in San Francisco

Honest, professional, Experienced Company

I called WETFIX to provide me with an estimate on my water leakage problem at my basement of my house & Steve promptly returned my call & made an appointment with me that best suited my time schedule. I was amazed to see how Steve had made the time to analyze & assess the problem effectively by checking the interior & exterior of the house & making sure it was not a pipe leak & as a result was able to solve the problem by letting me know that the cause of the basement leak was from the faulty installation of new eavesthrough at the back end of the house that was installed 2011 by a roofing company. I had made other 4 estimates from other companies and not one was as honest like steve or spend the time to solve the problem. My experience with this company was fantastic. His HONESTY has saved me a lot of money & I would truly recommend this company 100% to anyone who is seeking a professional honest reliable waterproofing company.

Dear Helen,
We are happy that we could save you the waterproofing cost and the problem was fixed by rectifying eaves through. Your great review lifts our moral to do the best job.

iserarchitect
iserarchitect

Basement Waterproofing .

Basement waterproofing was done by a very professional group of men. They were courteous, detailed oriented, hard working and left the Site clean after they were finished. Their Project Manager investigated the water leakage and explained in detail how they would execute the work to solve the problem.
So far there has been no leaks . I have no hesitation in recommending this Company and wish them continued success.

Thank you Sam, for your great review that boost our team moral to be the best and stay the best.

Karen in Hamilton
Karen in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Basement cantina leak and water damage repair.

Steve is an amazing, honest, professional. Called Wetfix for a quote and Steve returned my call, and was at my house within hours. Steve explained what needed to be done, quoted me a great price, and had the job completed in record time. My experience with this company was fantastic. Steve and his crew are professional, clean, pleasant, and respectful. I would 100 percent recommend this company.

Thank you Karen. Your great review boost our morals and energy to be the best.

More about Wet Fix

New Affordable Solutions

Fast Turnaround

We fix your wet and leaking basement within 1 or 2 days with our trained and professional team. No Deep Digging, No Trenching, No Sump Pump.

Affordable and Low Cost

Just a new affordable and engineered solution that brings comfort and healthy environment to your basement.

100% Happiness

Within few days of WetFix system installation and a rainstorm that will test our system in front of your eyes, your satisfaction is guaranteed.

We dry your wet and leaking basement wall and floor slab within a week of installation so that you can enjoy your house basement as dry as your main floor.

Give us a call and we will be there the same day to assess and give you a quote.