Grand River Sheds Inc.

Brantford ON N3T 5L4
Grand River Sheds Inc.

Reviews for Grand River Sheds Inc.

Scott Chapman from Waterloo
Scott Chapman from Waterloo
2 reviews Waterloo, ON

Really Nice Shed

I had this shed installed in July 2020 and couldn't be happier. Quality work. Solid pine and that includes the ramp which for some reason I thought would be plywood. For anyone looking to get a nice shed I highly recommend Grand River Sheds. You won't be disappointed.

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Shed

Great shed, quick and efficient installation.
Downside is that work was pushed out a day due to bad weather, I found this out after I'd called to see where they were.

Hi there, thank you for your review. We are sorry for the inconvience and should have called sooner to inform you. We have learned from this mistake and have since made changes to our follow up strategy to ensure we are proactively reaching out when the weather does not permit us to work. Thanks again!

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

She’d installation

Grand river sheds was a pleasure to work with, from ordering online to having the shed installed, we received excellent customer service.
The installation was super quick and shed looks amazing!!

We are very pleased to hear of your positive experience! We hope that you enjoy your new shed.

0 reviews Salford, ON

Garden shed

I am very impressed with the quality AND installation of our shed from GRS. Very professional service.

Thank you for your kind review. We are very happy that you are pleased with our work. Enjoy your shed!

dancresswell in Brantford
dancresswell in Brantford
0 reviews Brantford, ON

Great product.

Great product. The crew that came to assemble my shed was professional and quick. The shed walls are pre-fabricated a few days before. The installers install the floor, pre-built walls, and roof on-site in a few hours. Very well done. Very happy with the result.

Thank you for your kind review. We are very happy you are pleased. Enjoy!

Larina in Toronto
Larina in Toronto

Custom garden shed

The quality of work far exceeded the cost.Prompt delivery and installation.If has been 3 years since the shed was built, still look like new, no flaws.I phoned several companies before I chose Grand River ,due to the best lowest price of course and was impressed that for this price I got custom solid wood “all inclusive “ shed-floors,vents,roof,shingles,windows and so on.Many companies would give the”base” price and charge extra for every little detail.Very happy with shed.Thank you,Grand River!

Thank you for your kind review, we appreciate your business!

Omar in Mississauga
Omar in Mississauga

Garden Shed

Shed was delivered and installed promptly. Very neat and quick work, excellent installers. Solid 8x10 all pine shed, been looking for one of these for a while, so glad I found this company. Thanks Sam and Bee! I would definitely recommend.

Thank you, Omar for your wonderful review, we are glad that you are happy with how your garden shed turned out.

More about Grand River Sheds Inc.

We build your shed personally just for you. Our sheds are multi-purpose and multi-functional. We build sheds for a range of uses, from personal "hangout rooms" to beautiful storage units, and everything in between. We have a shed for all things imaginable.