Grand River Sheds Inc.

Gazebos & Sheds
Brantford ON N3T 5L4
Gazebos & Sheds
Grand River Sheds Inc.

Reviews for Grand River Sheds Inc.

Larina in Toronto
Larina in Toronto

Custom garden shed

The quality of work far exceeded the cost.Prompt delivery and installation.If has been 3 years since the shed was built, still look like new, no flaws.I phoned several companies before I chose Grand River ,due to the best lowest price of course and was impressed that for this price I got custom solid wood “all inclusive “ shed-floors,vents,roof,shingles,windows and so on.Many companies would give the”base” price and charge extra for every little detail.Very happy with shed.Thank you,Grand River!

Omar in Mississauga
Omar in Mississauga

Garden Shed

Shed was delivered and installed promptly. Very neat and quick work, excellent installers. Solid 8x10 all pine shed, been looking for one of these for a while, so glad I found this company. Thanks Sam and Bee! I would definitely recommend.

More about Grand River Sheds Inc.

We build your shed personally just for you. Our sheds are multi-purpose and multi-functional. We build personal "hangout rooms" to beautiful storage units, and everything in between. We have a shed for all things imaginable.
Looking for Gazebos & Sheds pros in Brantford?