DISCOUNT MOVING AND STORAGE

Reviews for DISCOUNT MOVING AND STORAGE

peter in Toronto
peter in Toronto

Awesome Services

Tony and his crew were fantastic! They arrived on time, were very efficient, polite and fast. They packed and unloaded my belongings in 6 hours. I was very impressed and highly recommend them

Jan du Plessis in Ottawa
Jan du Plessis in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Discount moving and storage

They arrived on time with an extra person and handled the move very professionally. No damage to property during the move. They were very polite and helpful and followed all instructions with alacrity. I have no qualms in recommending them.

Jessica  in Ottawa
Jessica in Ottawa

Bad service

I hired this company to help me move and everything was going good getting everything packed until we went to my new place they became sloppy and didn't care they dropped items as well

We never moved you Jessica you got the wrong company plz call us with your invoice number if we did your move you would have one

S. Armstrong in Ottawa
S. Armstrong in Ottawa

Dangerous Man. BEWARE

THE OWNERS NAME ISN'T TONY. ITS MOHAMAD AND HE IS A CRIMINAL. MOHAMED IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY UNCLES DEATH. BEWARE. DON'T LET THESE PEOPLE IN YOUR HOUSE.

The move was today. My wife called me two hours into the move and told me these guys aren't doing anything. They are loud, disrespectful and unprofessional. I came home from the office and it brought tears to my face that the man responsible for my uncles death was in my house doing a move. As soon as he saw me he demanded his money and drove off.

PLEASE BEWARE !

Thank you Shane but this man has never worked for us thank you

Anonymous
Anonymous

Residential move

Show up at the time agreed upon would be helpful and appreciated. One hour late is not terribly late considering it is the work of residential move, but as the first move of the day, it is upsetting. 7:30 agreed upon, 8:30 arrival. Tenant was up at 6:30 with everything at the door ready to go. No one should be charged "$50" or any money for a receipt. That may be illegal.

Thank you for the review we moved you on Canada day and we didn't up the price and you said you did t want a receipt. If you want your invoice give us a call and will give you one

Charissa
Charissa

Moving company

The best relaible moving company!! We were bailed on Canada day from a different moving company and we called Discount Moving and Storage at 5:30 pm (On Canada I may add again) and they were there by 6:00pm! They saved us! They were professional, efficient and friendly! We were finished by 8:30pm having started at 6:00pm. Very impressed and happy with the service. We will definitely be using them for our next move! Thank you Tony and Kyle!

Thank you guys for the kind review give us a call any time

COLIN M.
COLIN M.

move from Stittsville to Kanata.....1 bedroom condo

the guys were great and moved everything as I would have myself (if i was 20 years younger)......they were professional and courteous throughout the entire move......their attention to detail while loading the truck was great and something i would have only expected to see from a big Expensive moving company......everything was wrapped in large moving blanket padding and strapped inside the truck to ensure limited movement during transport between locations......i highly recommend buying standard size boxes (4x4 or 4x6) as it makes the entire move much much easier for everyone......you can buy them from any store or from this moving company along with packing paper materials......great work guys and attention to detail was greatly appreciated !! they will even take apart furniture and put back together at the new house with professional tools !! THANKS TONY !!

Thank you Colin for these kind words I was happy that I got the boxes I give all my customers the same advice about the boxes it was a pleasure doing your move

Joanne &.
Joanne &.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Moving two students from one apartment to another.

We had to arrange this move in Ottawa for our daughter, from our home in Whitby ON. Tony Nasrallah was very helpful, pleasant and reassuring when we contacted him to discuss the upcoming move. Tony and his team were on time, professional, organized, and efficient. Tony had a look around, gave us a quote, then got to work quickly. Everything was loaded in under two hours, then unloaded quickly at the new apartment. In both locations there was a long walk to the apartment from the elevator too! The job was completed in 4 hours, with a reasonable cost. No surprises or hidden extra charges. Not a single thing damaged or broken.

Katrina
Katrina
1 review Gatineau, QC

Moving service

My move went very smoothly thanks to Tony and his colleague. Everything was handled with care and we managed to get it all done very quickly. I would recommend Discount Moving Services to all of my friends and family.

caravelcres
caravelcres

service

Very punctual and helpful. I am pleased that they were able to help me out with my moving even though it was a short notice. I will definitely recommend to my friends.

thank you very much for the kind words

More about DISCOUNT MOVING AND STORAGE

Whether you’re moving to a studio a few blocks down the street or to a mansion in Toronto, we can help. We will pack, load, move and even store your belongings so that you can finally have a pleasant and stress-free move.
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Ottawa?