Irish Renovations Inc.

General Contractors
Ottawa ON K2G 4A3
General Contractors
Irish Renovations Inc.

Reviews for Irish Renovations Inc.

NANCY.DOUCETTE in Ottawa
NANCY.DOUCETTE in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent workmanship

Irish Renovations is a family owned business who take pride in their workmanship. They accomplished all the work on time, on budget with attention to detail. We had work done on two floors of our house and we are extremely happy with everything. I would not hesitate to use them again and or recommend them to anyone needing work done. Thank you for making our house so amazing to come home to.

Thank you so much Nancy for your lovely review. It was a pleasure working with you!

Mary H.
Mary H.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

KITCHEN Reno

I love my new kitchen that Irish renovations was able to give me. From the very start they were professional, courteous, kept my Reno on budget and on time. I will definitely have them back to do my ensuite bathroom.

More about Irish Renovations Inc.

Irish Renovations is a family owned business that offers a wide variety of renovation services in Ottawa and surrounding area. www. irishrenovations. com Find us on Facebook and Instagram!
Looking for General Contractors pros in Ottawa?