Closets Plus

Oakville ON L6K 2G4

Reviews for Closets Plus

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Organizing Closets

Shauna from Closets Plus designed a front hall closet to maximize space in our front entryway. The design procress and subsequent build was done on time and on budget. We could not be happier with the finished product. Daniel the installer was quick and efficient. We are very pleased with the work.

We also had a bedroom closet customized. We have doubled the hanging space in that closet! I would definitely recommend Closet Plus and plan to use them in the future for other projects.

Deb MacPhail

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Custom Closets

Closets Plus
(905) 901-1887
Oakville
L6K 2G4

quick easy and cost effective. They come and measured design and installed my new custom close for my master bedroom. I love it and my husband loves it too!! I would definitely recommend Closets Plus

More about Closets Plus

Professional storage systems with custom solutions and easy installations. Our advanced design program and construction techniques allow us to build custom closet and storage solutions for any room in your home and business.
Looking for Closet & Storage Solutions pros in Oakville?