Electricians

Marian & Bob Brown  in Aurora
Marian & Bob Brown in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Patio Lighting

We had Dr. Pot Light install pot lights in our home last summer, and were thrilled with the results, so when we decided to enhance the lighting on our patio this year it was an easy choice to invite Philip from Dr. Pot Light to do the job. We couldn’t be happier with the ambiance created in our backyard, and would have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Pot Light for any lighting needs. Philip is very sincere and passionate about his work, and shows up on time to get the work done. We highly recommend his services!

Dear Marian & Bob Brown !
It was really a Great pleasure for our team working in your lovely house !
Thank you so much for giving us the chance again.
We are always ready for you to do our best.
Yours sincerely,

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Potlight installation

Affordable, quick and neat work by Dr potlight.
Phil was very punctual and did the job on time as he promised. I didint have lights in my living and family rooms. So he installed a number of potlights without any damage to drywalls/duct/wires. He is very knowledgable in his profession and knows what he does!

Dear my New Friend !
Reza & I both were lucky to meet you & your brother.
Such Gentlemen !
Thanks for giving us the chance to work in such a lovely clean house.
I hope now you will have enough of light in those two dark rooms.
Have a Lovely Spring ...

Mallory
Mallory

Fantrastic work by Dr. Pot light!

Philip is wonderful. He was able to start the job soon after I reached out. He took the time to walk me through his expert recommendations and communicated throughout the process. He is SO nice and really cares about making sure his clients are happy. He changed the look of our home dramatically with the addition of 30 pot lights. Our home feels AMAZING now- The lights made everything look better. We literally thought we were going to move but now we are so happy to stay in our bright home. Thank you Philip!

How much We were lucky to work with your inspiring family !

I am so happy you are happy with the result Mallory :-)

I also believe your home really dramatically changed to lovelier.

Thanks for giving us the chance to make the world a little bit more beautiful :-)

Hope to see you again.

As I could guess , I miss your lovely kids.
May God bless them both.

Best wishes for you all .

Home improvement

I definitely am happy with the excellent work done by this company.
They are professional and very pleasant team to work with.
I recommend this company to everyone who wants a clean and great job done for home or business.

Dear David !

This was the fourth ! time we worked for you :-)

Thank you so much for giving us the chance to work for you again .

We are so happy you are satisfied with our previous services and also this one.

I hope we have the chance to do our best for you in future again .

Hoxtongue in Barrie
Hoxtongue in Barrie
1 review Aurora, ON

Second time using Dr. Pot Light!

This is the second home within a year that we use Philip to install pots.

We hired Dr Potlight on a recommendation from a friend after we saw his quality of work. He takes the time to properly plan, explain and provide suggestions that will provide best results. He's extremely careful and tries his best to minimize any wall or ceiling damage.

Will be calling him back a third time in the summer to do our outside pots.

Dear new Friend !
I told you in person and I tell you again in here :
You are such a knowledgeable person about house structure and home improvement .
It was so easy and enjoyable working with you.
Also I wanted to say thank you for the background music you provided for us while we were working
& thanks for the energy you gave us because of you nice special character.
We are waiting impatiently for a good weather in Spring/Summer to do the outdoor pot lights for you whenever it is possible.
Thanks for everything.
It was really a Pleasure spending time with you and with your lovely family.

Cecilia in Mississauga
Cecilia in Mississauga

Living room potlights

Dr. Potlight is very friendly and professional as he considers for the client's needs instead of just finish the job and earn his portion. At the beginning I decided to install 3x3x3 potlights in the living room, but after his examination he suggested 2x2x2x2 as this design looks nicer and less squeezed for my living room, so I trust his expertise and it turns out wonderful. Dr. Potlight takes time to examine and measure my living room to make sure he deliver high quality work instead of rush in to finish the work quickly without explaining the details to his client. I would highly recommend Dr. Potlight to family and friends!

Dear Celilia !
It was a Great pleasure working with you !
We are always ready to do our best for you, anytime you need us .
Hope to see you again.

Shiv
Shiv

Pot lights on the main floor

Philip is prompt, organized, patient, neat and very thorough with his work. Right from the time he arrived, he explained the whole process in detail and patiently answered all our questions before he started his work. Overall, we are very satisfied and happy with the end result. Thank you Philip!

Dear Shiv !

Thanks for your Review,
Thanks for your surprise Christmas Gift in the end of the Installation !
Thanks for your wonderful Delicious Indian Tea that made us so fresh !
&
Thanks for your surprise Call in new year day & Wishing us a Happy Year in 2019 !

I am so proud to have clients like you Shiv !

Some people ask me how come we have this much of energy to work this much hard,
& I have to say this Energy comes from lovely people like you Shiv & your family !

Thanks for everything ,

Marian Brown  in East Gwillimbury
Marian Brown in East Gwillimbury
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Pot Light Installation

My husband and I wanted to create a brighter atmosphere in our family room in the basement, and hired Philip from Dr Potlight to install pot lights for us. We also decided to have them installed in the living room, entrance way and hall way. We couldn’t be happier with the end results! Philip was a pleasure to deal with, showing up on time and finishing the job in two days, as he said he would. He takes pride in what he does, and this is evident to see in the quality of his work. We will be hiring him again in the new year to do some additional electrical work for us, and would highly recommend his services.

Dear Marian !
Thanks for giving us the chance to enjoy working in your lovely house !
Still I can not forget your beautiful English Garden !
also
I have to say it was unforgettable for me your happy faces after turning on
the pot lights :-)
I was so happy because of Bob's & your reaction.
Thank you so much for making those days so enjoyable for us .
We hope to see you & Bob again anytime we are lucky enough.

LE
LE
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Pot lights, light fixtures/chandelier and under cabinet lighting installed

Phillip and Reza were lovely and worked hard to fulfill the contract agreed to in a timely manner.
Loved how they cared enough to clean up after themselves.
Recommended them to several people. I’m sure we will use dr pot lights services again.
Highly recommend to anyone looking.
Pricing is competitive and service is more than above average.

Dear LE !
Thank you for your review & Thank you for all your referrals to your family & friends.
All of them were so Lovely ,
Especially 'your sister in law Heath... ' & your friend 'Nin...' & also Lovely 'Clau...' .
They were all so nice and kind to us .
I am proud we had the chance to work for them all.
I really appreciate it.
Hope to see you all again ...

More about Dr. Pot Light

Do You Want to Install Pot Light ?

No Worries !

Try " Dr Pot Light Quality Services " & Feel the "DIFFERENCE" !

You will not wonder why, Dr. Pot Light is So Popular !

& Why so many clients are Satisfied with Dr. Pot Light !

Our services are available all over GTA & Beyond that .

Our Company is one of the most RELIABLE Ones in Ontario.

Just give us a call @ 647 779 7775 to arrange for a FREE Consultation & a FREE Estimate.

After Calling us, or getting a FREE estimate, There is NO obligation to hire us.

So feel comfortable !

Call us ,

We are ready to answer your Questions Right Now !

We Care about the Safety, Beauty & Efficiency at the same time.

Our Reputation is Our Asset !
Call us @ 647 779 7775

You can also read some of our other reviews in
Google Business,Facebook page, Youtube Channel & Trusted Pros & Yelp.
Thank you !
here are the URLS :

Google Business Reviews (5*/5*):

facebook page Reviews (5*/5*):

Trusted pros : (5*/5*)

Yelp (5*/5*):

youtube channel:

Please note all electrical work
is subcontracted to an ESA/ECRA
Licensed Electrical Contractor so
you will have peace of mind.