Electricians

CFC in Hespeler
CFC in Hespeler
1 review Cambridge, ON

50 Pot Lights + Other

We are extremely happy with the results from Dr. Pot Light. He worked extremely hard to get the job done. Minimal mess and high quality craftsmanship. He did what he had to do to get the job done on a tight time line. Thank you!

Thank you so much ! It was really a pleasure working for you ! Hope to see you again :-)

Pot light replacement

Thank you so much for the amazing service when you replaced our pot lights today. We will definitely be in touch in the future if we need more work done.

Thank you so much for giving us the chance to do our best for you ! Hope to see you whenever it is needed !
Philip,

Connie in Aurora
Connie in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Install potlights

Would like to thank you for the amazing great work you did installing potlights throughout my home. Highly recommend, very professional, clean and takes pride in his workmanship. Thanks again.

Dear Connie !
As I told you in person working for you was so enjoyable.It's me that I have to say "Thank you"
You have decorated your house like a real professional Artist & now with these pot lights your house looks even lovelier. Thank you again for everything & hope to see you whenever you need us.
Philip,
Dr. Pot Light Corp

Paul in Richmond Hill
Paul in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Potlights throughout new house

Phillip was great throughout the entire process from quoting, installing and following up when the job was done. He worked quickly and always checked with us if he had a question or a suggestion. For all of your potlight needs, call the Dr.

Dear Pual ,
We are Proud to have the chance to serve somebody like you !
Thank you for your Trust & also thank you for giving us this opportunity ...
Looking forward to working with you again .
Philip

Leheather88
Leheather88

Pot Lights

I was referred to Philip of Dr Pot Light by my sister in-law. We had over 60 pot lights installed. They also installed our chandelier and light fixtures over our island in the kitchen. The job was done with little or no mess. If there was any mess they would clean up before they leave. I’m very happy with the job. They are always very nice and pleasant. I would totally recommend Dr Pot Light !!

Dear Heather, working for you & also working for your brother's family was a great pleasure ! Thank you all so much ! Hope to see you all again.

Pot light installation

Philip installed pot lights in the living/dining room area of our new house. Before he started work, he met with us and gave us advice about how to best light our home. For example, he suggested removing the chandelier from the dining area, something we had not considered doing. Just like he said, it made the space feel bigger, and more harmonious with the living room. We're very happy with the result, and Philip's hard-working attitude. He worked all day on a Sunday (usually his day off) to get the job done so we wouldn't have to delay a few more days. Thanks, Philip!

Thank you my friend ! Hope to see you more ...

Pfotobug in Whitby
Pfotobug in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Pot Light Insallation

We had potlights installed in our kitchen and family room today by Philip and his assistant. They did an excellent job installing them, even after running into some difficulty in the kitchen due to existing plumbing from the upstairs bathroom as well as a brick wall due to the manner in which the bay window area was built. Our house is very compact in its design. The results were even better than we expected. We would highly recommend Dr. Potlight to anyone looking for potlights installation or any other electrical needs for theIr home.

Glenna
Glenna

Bath Exhaust Fan Installation

We needed 2 completely new bath exhaust fan installations (none there prior) and one powder room fan replacement. Reza was quick to respond, very friendly and easy to talk to. Gave us some great options and suggestions. He came on site to check it out and gave us a very accurate and competitive quote. He was quick, efficient and did not leave a mess. He did a great job. He is a pleasure to deal with and an absolute allstar. Would definetly use him again and highly recommend! Thanks so much for taking such good care of us!!

Thank you so much Glenna !

Goran in Oakville
Goran in Oakville
1 review Aurora, ON

Main Floor Potlight Install

I made an arrangement for Dr Potlight to come and do work for me in my kichen. We chose a day, which I might add, did not take weeks like many other potlight installers had told me. Philip and Reza arrived promptly on that day. They recommended the ammount of potlights I would need. They quickly got to work installing the potlights. The job they did was quick and clean. I would highly recommend they're services. I am very pleased with the work they did. Fantastic job guys. Thanks again for your professionalism.

Thank you Dear Goran ! It was a pleasure working for you ! Hope to see you again !

Dylan in Mississauga
Dylan in Mississauga

Pot Light Installation and Supplementary Work

After doing extensive research and evaluating different contractors, I decided to go with Philip at Dr Pot Light. This was the best decision I could have made. Philip impressed me from the initial visit to determine my requirements. He was personable, polite and knowledgeable. He provided insightful guidance and advice in deciding what would be best suited to our home. He was able to fit us in 5 days after I committed to using him. He provided us with different pot light options to align with the existing pot lights in our home. Philip and Reza arrived on time. to start the work. Philip was very accommodating as we decided to increase the no. of pot lights and asked him to install dimmers and change light switches and switch covers. The work was completed by the end of day and to our complete satisfaction. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Pot Light to anyone looking to do pot lights.

More about Dr. Pot Light

Do You Want to Install Pot Light ?

No Worries !

Try " Dr Pot Light Quality Services " & Feel the "DIFFERENCE" !

You will not wonder why, Dr. Pot Light is So Popular !

& Why so many clients are Satisfied with Dr. Pot Light !

Our services are available all over GTA & Beyond that .

Our Company is one of the most RELIABLE Ones in Ontario.

Just give us a call @ 647 779 7775 to arrange for a FREE Consultation & a FREE Estimate.

After Calling us, or getting a FREE estimate, There is NO obligation to hire us.

So feel comfortable !

Call us ,

We are ready to answer your Questions Right Now !

We Care about the Safety, Beauty & Efficiency at the same time.

Our Reputation is Our Asset !
Call us @ 647 779 7775

Please read our reviews in
Homestars , Google Business , facebook page