Java Electric Ltd.

Electricians
1488 Lewisham Drive Mississauga ON L5J 3R4
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  Java Electric Ltd.

Reviews for Java Electric Ltd.

HZE in Toronto
HZE in Toronto

Knob and Tube Removal, Exhaust fan installation and new receptacles

I hired Java Electric again after using them to remove knob and tube at my previous house because they did an excellent job last time. And this time didn't disappoint. Arnoldo (and his partner) did an awesome job removing knob and tube, installing new receptacles and installing an exhaust fan in my 2nd floor bathroom. They were extremely pleasant to work with and very communicative about the work and next steps. They were punctual, patched all holes, and cleaned up. I highly recommend Java Electric. Thanks so much Arnoldo!

Hi there,
It was a pleasure to work at your house.
Thank you so much for your great review.

Brian from Toronto
Brian from Toronto

Moving wires in basement

This was my third time using Java electric - this time it was to move the wires that run through my basement joists in order to get the joists sistered. The job was done by Manuel and Michel and they were a pleasure to work with. They were very practical and worked quickly, and their quote was fair. I will continue to use Java for all of my electrical work needs going forward. Highly recommended.

Susan from Toronto
Susan from Toronto

upgrade electric panel

Manuel was professional, considerate, thoughtful, and competent. He provided a timely quote, took care of all the required paperwork, and completed the job beautifully. So thrilled to work with him.

Hi there,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review for us.
We really appreciate it.

shawnlawlor in Scarborough
shawnlawlor in Scarborough

Moved the location of the intake of electricity outside the house

Manuel and Thomas worked diligently throughout the whole day. The work is fantastic! And at the end of the day, they made sure to clean up everything before leaving.

I would not hesitate to hire them for more electric work around the house.

Glad Manuel could do a great job for you guys.
Thank you for the review.

Parry in Toronto
Parry in Toronto

Changing Light Fixtures and Misc. Electrical Work

Antonio did a great job with the work that I needed completed. He showed up on time, completed the job in one day and did all of the work within the quote he provided. He genuinely cares about doing work correctly and taking the extra time to make sure you are happy as the client. He changed out a dozen light fixtures, installed new light fixtures, supplied and installed pot lights and added a few switched we needed in the house. I would highly recommend Antonio if you want high quality work done on time and on budget.

Parry

Happy to see you liked the job done! Thank you for taking time to write this review.

Dan C in Toronto
Dan C in Toronto

Knob and Tube wiring replacement

Java Electric replaced our knob and tube wiring as requested by our insurance company. Antonio, his wife and his team did a fantastic job, at a very fair price - the price he quoted. He explained what he was going to do and showed us how he would do it. We were never in the dark. (No pun intended.)
He is very knowledgeable and skilled in his work. He arrived promptly every day and completed the work when he said he would. He kept our house remarkably clean throughout the entire process. I would not hesitate recommend Antonio to anyone who needed electrical work done in their home.

Hi there, thank you so much for the great review! Pleasure to work for you guys.

Ben in Toronto
Ben in Toronto

electrical panel replacement

Had a problem with an outlet not working, Java came and found our fuse panel was in need of replacement. It was fixed in due time. Very satisfied with work

Thank you Ben, glad you were happy with the work done.

antonia151 in Toronto
antonia151 in Toronto

Professional and knowledgeable

Antonio and His wife were efficient professional and knowledgeable.
They cleaned up after the job was done.
The quote was what I paid.
We will use Java electric again and highly recommend them

Hi there,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us.
I really appreciate it.

Antonio Varela

Erin in Toronto
Erin in Toronto

Reception Lighting and Electrical for Washer/Dryer

The most delightful family run business. Excellent skill, extremely professional, went above and beyond. Can't say enough great things about this company. Would use them again in a heartbeat!! Rave Reviews.

Glad you were happy with the work done, thank you Erin for the review.

Mike from Markham
Mike from Markham

Re-installing light switches and exterior light

Manuel has done work for us before so we knew that the job would be done right. After we had just put in a new and wider patio door, the electrical on one side had to be re-installed. Manuel came on time as promised and he and his partner (can’t remember his name, sorry) puzzled out the wires that the patio contractors had left dangling. The job was completed in about 4 hours and Manuel was great at improvising the outdoor light, which unfortunately lost a few pieces during removal by the patio contractors. His partner made a small mistake wiring everything to one breaker, but Manuel had no problems returning a few days later to fix this minor issue. Manuel is my go-to electrician; thanks for the great work, as usual, my friend!

Glad to hear Manuel could get the job done! Thank you for taking time to write this review.

More about Java Electric Ltd.

Electrician

Java Electric ltd is a full service electrical outfit specializing in the design, installation, and service of electrical systems in both residential and commercial applications in the Greater Toronto Area. Our team is prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. With over 9 years experience Java Electric has superior service and quality workmanship.