Java Electric Ltd.

1488 Lewisham Drive Mississauga ON L5J 3R4

Electricians
Java Electric Ltd.

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Java Electric Ltd.

YYZ
YYZ
8 reviews Whitby, ON

Exterior pot lights, pendant lighting, motorized blind (only)power installation

This is not the first time I have used Java for electrical work, nor will it be the last. Antonio and his crew once again left me speechless. His work is Magnificent as he takes great pride in what he does. He installed exterior soffit pot lights, ran power and installed lighting in all bedrooms, pendant lighting in the kitchen, and even ran power for my motorized blinds. But just to be clear, he does not install the blinds, he simply ran the necessary power so please don’t ask him!!!! As I previously mentioned, my wife and I were once again extremely pleased, and last but not least…..he and his crew are an absolute pleasure to deal with as they are genuinely nice people. Antonio, thank you so much!!!!

avv23 in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
avv23 in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Fantastic work, truly professional!

Antonio is the most professional person you’ll ever work with. He delivers perfect work, on time and with great care and quality. He did potlights in our entire house along with updating old wiring, installing light switches, updating all outlets, ceiling fans, chandeliers, adding extra outlets, washer/dryer high voltage receptacles, carefully removing old wiring around the house and more. We are so lucky to have met him and gotten a chance to work with him. He is very attentive to detail and a pleasure to work with. Will definitely call with any future projects - top notch professional work! Can’t say enough great things.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Changed out all my Light switches

Very punctual , effective communication and excellent time management. I was very happy that they were conscious of the pandemic, I felt very comfortable because if the precautions they took.

Sheila in North york
Sheila in North york
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Absolutely a pleasure to do business with

I had my backyard lights installed and upgraded my panel from 100 to 200 mp.
Very professional, trustworthy punctual with great work ethics.
Thank you for the great service.

Thank you Sheila for the great review, pleasure working for you! My crew and I had fun getting the job done, hope Java Electric can help you with any other future projects.

Aaron
Aaron

Fast and professional service

Antonio was very accommodating with booking a visit on my day off work. In a surprisingly short time, he was able to move a junction box and switch, install a heavy overhead fixture, and install dimmer switch. His work was very fast and professional, even having to do some problem solving when our fixture was missing a mounting bracket. I would definitely recommend Java Electric to anyone who asked, and I'd call them again if I ever had more electrical work.

Thank you Aaron! Was a fun job to complete, thank you for the trust. Happy to see you were satisfied with the job done. Was a pleasure.

Ramon  in Oakville
Ramon in Oakville

Electric Wiring

I Called Java Electric to request their services to work in electric wires in a recent remodeled kitchen.

They were very courteous and professional since the moment they pick up the phone, the very next day they came and placed protective carpets to ensured that no damage was done on the floor.
They were very professionals and finished their work on time, at the end of the day they cleaned and didn’t left until my wife and I were satisfied, and we were, big time.
Thank you Java Electric for being an honest and trusted company.

Thank you Ramon! Was a pleasure working for you and Maria, glad you were happy with the job done, thank you for the good review. Hope to give you and your family a hand in future projects as well.

Jean in Toronto
Jean in Toronto

New 20amp circuit and reroute electrical boxes(2017)

Hired Java Electric to install a new 20 amp circuit and reroute some other electrical boxes. They responded quickly to my service request, provided a fair amount estimate and completed the work in a day.

The electrician that came was friendly, knowledgeable and clean.

W9uld recommend their services for this work to others.

Cristian
Cristian

Service upgrade to 200 amps, secondary panel installation, swim spa wiring

We hired Antonio for a service upgrade to 200 amps, conduit and wiring to a secondary panel and swim spa connection.
We were very impressed with Antonio and his team. He provided accurate quotes showed up on time and overall managed the work extremely well.
The job involved multiple visits and Antonio clearly explained all the steps. He took care to minimize disruptions which are inevitable with a service upgrade.
All the work he and his sons performed is top notch, we couldn’t be happier.
I would recommend Antonio without reservations, he is professional, friendly and honest.

Hi Cristian,

Thank you so much for the great review.
Hoping you and the family are enjoying the swim spa.
It was a pleasure to work for you guys.
Thanks once again.

Antonio.

Lesley
Lesley
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Yunior and Mickey did an excellent job rewiring my kitchen with a few odds and ends. Both of them were professional and personable and I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again - highly recommend!

FNU in
FNU in
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen renovation - electrical

The renovation of my kitchen required replacrment and relocation of an electrical panel and rewiring of the entire kitchen (small). A GFCI outlet was also added to my bathroom.

Both Junior and Manuel were professional and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend this company!

More about Java Electric Ltd.

Electrician

Java Electric ltd is a full service electrical outfit specializing in the design, installation, and service of electrical systems in both residential and commercial applications in the Greater Toronto Area. Our team is prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. With over 9 years experience Java Electric has superior service and quality workmanship.