Java Electric Ltd.

Electricians
1488 Lewisham Drive Mississauga ON L5J 3R4
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  Java Electric Ltd.

Reviews for Java Electric Ltd.

Morrie H from Toronto
Morrie H from Toronto

Wiring of Outdoor lighting and power outlet

Java Electric Ltd.
(416) 417-7054
1488 Lewisham Drive
Mississauga
L5J 3R4

I wanted to get some outdoor lighting and an outdoor power outlet attached to a new shed that I had put up in my back yard. After a bit of a delay in connecting with Arnoldo, he came by to take a look at the work, made some very viable suggestions and provided a quote as promised. We agreed to a date and time for the work to be done. Arnoldo arrived as on time and worked diligently for the better part of the day to complete the work. Again, and very appropriately, he made some suggestions as to how the work might be able to be done more effectively and potentially at a slightly lower cost. We agreed on the approach and he delivered everything he promised. The job was completed to my full satisfaction as well as being on time and on budget. He left the area in which he worked, very neat and tidy. He was very cordial and a pleasure to work with.

Mark in Mississauga
Mark in Mississauga

Dishwasher Electrical

Antonio and Lupita were very fast and professional and a pleasure to deal with. The did an excellent and clean job installing an electrical wire from the basement panel to the dishwasher in the kitchen. I would recommend them to anybody looking for an honest electrician.

Hi Mark,
Thank you so much for the great review.
Wow , that was fast, you wrote it just after we left.
I really appreciate it, we wish you find the right contractors to continue with your projects.
All the best to you guys.
Lupita and Antonio

A&D in Whitby
A&D in Whitby
5 reviews Whitby, ON

Installation of recessed lighting, exchanging switches, etc.

I can't recommend Antonio and his company enough. He is the best electrician we have ever dealt with. He is quick to respond to a call, arrives at the promised time, works so diligently all day and has the most pleasant demeanor. His wife is lovely and they are such down to earth people who care about their clients and their reputation. No surprises with his quotes, always offering solutions and recommendations for any issue you may have. I had the ugliest wires stretching down my brick wall for my pergola and he cleaned it all out, raised the box, fixed a light, swapped several of our light switches and outlets, installed several pot lights and I will be having him back to clean up my under-mount lighting in my kitchen. Thank you Antonio for a pleasant experience!

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Thank you, Antonio!

I had to deal with an extremely difficult electrical problem caused by an incompetent HVACF repairman. Antonio came in, assessed the problem, arrived on time and worked diligently throughout the day to solve the problem. He was very thoughtful all along the way, explaining the possible solutions to me, and took extra care to make sure my house was just as clean as it was when he arrived. I am so happy I found Antonio as the previous quotes I had obtained for the job left me feeling like the other electricians did not really know how to deal with the problem. Antonio and his wife did a top-tier job and I will certainly be using him again for any electrical work I have and would recommend him to anyone I know. And on top of it all, they are super nice people! Thanks Antonio!

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

New junction box and dimmer switch

I provided a photo with my service request. Antonio called to ask some follow-up questions to ensure he had all the details for his quote, which he provided 30 minutes after our call. He installed a ceiling junction box
and dimmer switch and hung my new light fixture. Antonio does great work, cleans up after he's done - he is a total pro. His invoice matched his quote to the penny, no surprises. And it was a pleasure having Antonio and Lupita in my home, they are lovely people. I have already recommended Antonio to a friend currently looking for an electrician.

Breaker Repair & other Repairs

Thank you to Antonio for his prompt service. Antonio responded very quickly to my email and was able to come the next day to fix our electrical problem. He was able to diagnose the problem quickly and fixed the issue with the breaker and also repaired a few light switches and outlets for us. He was so pleasant to deal with and definitely knows his trade well. I would highly recommend Antonio and Java Electric. Great service!

Michael Key in Toronto
Michael Key in Toronto

Fast, efficient and generous.

I emailed Java on Friday and Antonio called Saturday morning. I had attempted to change an outlet on my own and bungled it all up. He agrees to come ASAP and shows up at my place an hour later. He fixed my issue in 15 minutes without turning off the power and talked me through it the whole way. After he was done he asked if I have any other issues. Of course I live in a century home! He diagnoses and fixes a dead exterior outlet I’ve had for years and checks the 240 volt in my basement I want to use for a new washer dryer. All good. Solved three issues in a single call under a decent flat rate and took time out of his Saturday to do it. I couldn’t have been happier with his service. Will use again.

Bill H. in North York
Bill H. in North York

Excellent, rapid service.

I emailed Java on Friday. Arnoldo called on Saturday and made an appointment for Sunday at 1. He showed up promptly, explained all charges clearly, and finished in the time he said. I had some small miscellaneous electrical issues that needed fixing, and he did them all. He and his wife were courteous and very pleasant to deal with. They worked quickly and efficiently. They are my go to source for any new electrical work

Lennox in Toronto
Lennox in Toronto

Garage - Electrical outlet

I needed an electrical outlet installed in my garage. Antonio showed up on a Saturday morning right on time. He assessed the work to be done in the first 5min, gathered all his tools and got to work right away.
Even though the work to be done was fairly simple, he made sure the job done was to code and done neatly.
As a person, Antonio was very social and pleasant to talk to on just about any topic. I was so pleased with his work that i ended up asking him questions about other projects i'd like to do in the future. He didn't hesitate giving me recommendations on how it could be accomplished. I'll be calling him back in the future.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was a pleasure meeting you and the 2 little ones.

Thanks,
Antonio.

West end Toronto in York
West end Toronto in York

Knob & tube removal & upgrade lighting and receptacles older 1928 built house

Fantastic work by Junior & Steve. Professional & polite. Explained all aspects of the work as they went along & good clean-up. They were recommended by a neighbour and I hired them. I recommended to another neighbour whose work is now completed and he is also raving about their work. All work completed in the time line provided. I highly recommend Junior to do any electrical work you need to have done. West end Toronto.

Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm glad the work was done to your satisfaction.

More about Java Electric Ltd.

Electrician

Java Electric ltd is a full service electrical outfit specializing in the design, installation, and service of electrical systems in both residential and commercial applications in the Greater Toronto Area. Our team is prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. With over 9 years experience Java Electric has superior service and quality workmanship.