Java Electric Ltd.

Electricians
1488 Lewisham Drive Mississauga ON L5J 3R4
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  Java Electric Ltd.

Reviews for Java Electric Ltd.

Mike from Markham
Mike from Markham

Re-installing light switches and exterior light

Manuel has done work for us before so we knew that the job would be done right. After we had just put in a new and wider patio door, the electrical on one side had to be re-installed. Manuel came on time as promised and he and his partner (can’t remember his name, sorry) puzzled out the wires that the patio contractors had left dangling. The job was completed in about 4 hours and Manuel was great at improvising the outdoor light, which unfortunately lost a few pieces during removal by the patio contractors. His partner made a small mistake wiring everything to one breaker, but Manuel had no problems returning a few days later to fix this minor issue. Manuel is my go-to electrician; thanks for the great work, as usual, my friend!

Highest Recommendation!

Java Electric is a true family business which consists not just of truly nice people but did a stellar job with our three closets, all of which needed lighting/wiring installed. The job was done efficiently, cleanly, quietly, and quickly, and we are 150% happy with the result. We got two other quotes from two other companies - a very large company which quoted us DOUBLE of what Antonio charged us, and another who charged less but did not want to go through the regular process of inspection. Java Electric Ldt charged us a fair price and did everything by the book. We recommend this company without any hesitation whatsoever and will go back to them in the future! Thank you Java Electric!

Hi there,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review for us.
I really appreciate it.
Thanks again,
Antonio

Saif from Scarborough
Saif from Scarborough

basement wiring

In last 8 months I have hired Java Elec for 2 main electrical jobs. They were professional and courteous and ontime. The price quoted upfront, was the price paid at finish of the job.
They know their work well and I give them 2 thumbs UP!

Thank you Saif for the review, glad to see you liked the work done.

Michael and Alan in Mississauga
Michael and Alan in Mississauga

Outstanding Work!

Living in a 100-year old house, we discovered that we still had some knob and tube wiring and, consequently, needed to ensure that the entire house was wired properly and brought up to code. We dreaded what we anticipated would be the weeks of mess and upheaval, but fortunately we found Antonio and Arnoldo and they're extremely capable partners who worked unlike any other contractors we've ever had! They explained each step of what they were doing. They patiently spent time "fishing" the new wiring through the walls so as to make the smallest and least number of holes in the plaster. This was a big concern for us as we had some wallpapered walls where any repair would have been impossible. Then Lupita, Antonio's wife, plastered over the holes and sanded them so that painting will be a snap. They covered all furniture and surfaces so as to minimize dust and overall mess and at the end of each day, they left our house as clean (or cleaner) than when they arrived. The entire house was re-wired in just over two weeks. Most impressive! Antonio and his team are ethical, honourable and capable professionals and we are so grateful to have had them at our house. We are now confident in knowing that all our electrical work is up to code. Antonio and his crew also were able to add additional plugs so that we have dispensed with a number of extension cords and power bars that we had to use before their innovations. We will not hesitate to recommend Java Electric to all of our friends for any electrical work. We feel so fortunate to have met Antonio and his team. The best experience we have ever had with tradespeople!

Thank you Michael and Alan for the review, pleasure doing work for you guys, glad you are happy with the work done!

Kathleen, Etobicoke
Kathleen, Etobicoke

Odds and ends around the house

We needed multiple replacement light fixtures in our basement, laundry room and furnace room, a new doorbell installed, and switches, outlets and dimmers so the efficiency was maximized. Antonio looked after it all, including some very difficult areas where access was extremely limited, consulted at each step so that we everything was the way we wanted it to be finished, cleaned up completely and left us very satisfied with the work that was done. Highly recommended.

Thank you Kathleen for the review, happy to see you liked the work done!

Mark from Toronto
Mark from Toronto

Outstanding!

I needed an electrician to move some plugs, hang some light fixtures and do other electrical jobs. Antonio responded immediately and did an amazing job. I am extremely satisfied with his work and would not hesitate to use him again. I have already passed along his information to a few friends. I highly recommend Antonio and Java, he works efficiently, communicates along the way and does amazing work.

Aftab sadiq in Brampton
Aftab sadiq in Brampton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Electric Panel upgrade to 200 AMP, Tesla Wall Connector (HPWC), A Chandelier, 4 new receptacles in basement and other electric work.

○ I requested quotes from various companies and most of them provided the quote by emails but Antonio came to our home understand our requirements and provided the reasonable price compared quotes from others. I requested other companies to come to our home to provide the quotes most of them refused and other asked for flat fee. Wow! Antonio and his team (specially Arnoldo) are very knowledgeable, professional, qualified and approachable. He showed up as scheduled and explained all his work before starting. They upgraded my existing 100AMP to 200AMP with new panel and installed 100 AMP breaker for Tesla HPWC for Model X plus couple of additional 15AMP breakers/receptacles and chandelier. They co-ordinated with Milton Hydro and ESA for permit and shutting power off/on. I really appreciate your work ethic, quality of work and professionalism as I am extremely happy with your services. Highly recommended.

Repair/replace various lighting problems

Antonio was wonderful about doing this work on a weekend, replacing switches that were cracked and not working, fixing old fluorescent lighting in the kitchen that had completely died, so he upgraded and replaced. He gave me his electrician license number and assured me he stands behind his work. All told this was the easiest and most pleasant contract work ever. He is so agreeable, competent, efficient. Very glad to have found him!

Don from Toronto
Don from Toronto

Replace halogen with LED throughout home

I managed a customer service business for Rogers, Bell, HP, BMO and others, so I figure I know a fair bit about it...

I mean it when I say I couldn't be more pleased with Antonio and his services. His work was done as if he owned my house; with total attention to quality and care. The price was more than reasonable and on top of all that, I really enjoyed meeting him and his assistant; very friendly and agreeable people. Outstanding - well done Antonio!

Nana in Toronto
Nana in Toronto

Potlights and Other Electrical to 100+Year-old Home

We recently had pot lights and central lights installed in a 100+ year home. Manuel and Michel(?) were extremely professional and efficient. They left the site spotless each day and are the most courteous tradesmen we have ever worked with. We are extremely pleased with their work and are very grateful to them for their care and diligence.

We would recommend Java Electrical to anyone looking for great workmanship and a friendly, professional team.

Thank you for the great review, happy to see that you liked the work done.

More about Java Electric Ltd.

Electrician

Java Electric ltd is a full service electrical outfit specializing in the design, installation, and service of electrical systems in both residential and commercial applications in the Greater Toronto Area. Our team is prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. With over 9 years experience Java Electric has superior service and quality workmanship.