Matt's Roofing LTD

Reviews for Matt's Roofing LTD

Mike Yargeau in Edmonton
Mike Yargeau in Edmonton

House Re-roofing

I bought a house in Edmonton this month. It needed a new roof so I got 5 or 6 quotes for reshingling. I also needed the contractor to install new hood fan ducting. Matt came out to look at the job. He was very personable, knew what he needed to look at and was very thorough. His crew arrived at 7am and worked through to 8pm. They were against the clock as there was rain in the forecast. They got the job done and cleaned up thoroughly after completing. I dealt with Phil and he was very professional and easy to talk to as were the other crew members. These guys worked their butts off and did a fantastic job. Matt came out after the job was done, went up on the roof and inspected the work. If there is a roofing company to get behind, its one like this one. I couldn't be happier with my choice of roofing companies. Matt's Roofing went above and beyond my expectations. If you're needing roofing done, call these guys. You won't be sorry.

Thank you Mike! Was a pleasure dealing with you!
I'm glad you are happy!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Roof replacement

I'm very impressed with this company for their excellent service, workmanship and easy to deal with. I hired Matt Roofing to re roofed my house in Summerside and after getting 6 different quotes from other companies for the same type of shingle and other small roofing accessories upgrades that I wanted. Matt's quote was the most reasonable priced.

When the work started the foreman Phil and Danny introduced themselves, they were very friendly, professional and answered all my questions, they cleaned the work site everyday before they finished. They did a great job and as far as I can tell my house has one of the nicest roofs in my neighborhood.

If you have a roofing project I highly recommend Matt's Roofing. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you so much! I'm glad you are happy!

Gerald in Edmonton
Gerald in Edmonton

These guys are Pro's

Matt and his crew are amazingly faaaaaast.They were here at 7am stripped and reshingled my roof in one day!The yard was left nice and neat.They used high quality shingles and did a very good job.

Thank you Gerald! I like to believe we are the best roofing company out there! :)
QUALITY !

MQuilley - Sherwood Park, Alberta
MQuilley - Sherwood Park, Alberta
5 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Reshingle house and garages

Another great company found on HomeStars! We researched roofers, to re-shingle our roof. I contacted 3 companies and 2 responded. I had asked to be emailed. The first insisted on trying to reach me by phone which was impossible due my work schedule; when I was finally able to phone, they did not return the call. Matt on the other hand emailed, was able to set up a meeting at our home, and he worked within our budget.. The job took 2 full days due size of the home/attached garage as well as a single garage.

The workers were courteous, and cleaned up all around the house at the end of each of the two days. The roof looks fantastic – such a difference!

We are very pleased and have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Matt’s Roofing.

Thank you so much Marie! :)
Was a pleasure to work on your property!
You own a beautiful place!

Dean in Edmonton
Dean in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Reshingle house & garage roof. Cleaned eaves & add leaf guard.

Matt’s Roofing did an excellent, high quality job replacing the shingles on my house & garage. They also cleaned my eaves, added additional vents that were missing, installed leaf guards on my house/garage & replaced the damaged eaves trough & wood on the garage roof.
Matt is a genuine professional. He truly cares about his clients & your home. Matt is honest in evaluating the condition of your roof, provides options with your repairs, will go above & beyond to ensure your home repair is completed on time & within your budget as if it were his own home.
In my case, I had water from the recent downpour in Edmonton leaking into my kitchen through a light fixture.
I called Matt at 8am. He arrived at my home at 11:30am the same day. After accessing the leaking roof, Matt stopped the leaking water into the kitchen by going up into the attic & placing a bucket by my chimney to catch the water.
My old roof shingles were not installed correctly in certain areas, the roof was missing metal valleys, nor was the chimney flashed ( at all ), hence the leaks during this extreme wind/rain event.
I am 100% satisfied with the roof/eaves repairs to my home/garage & would strongly recommend Matt’s Roofing.
Matt prioritized the repairs & his team had my roof repair completed 6 days after I called with a leaking roof.
Excellent service. Excellent quality. Excellent value.
You can trust Matt’s Roofing to ensure your home is repaired in a timely manner correctly with top quality workmanship & materials. Thanks again Matt ( and crew ) & keep up the great work.

Thank you Dean!
When it's leaking it's an emergency and you'll pass in front of other people.
Because it can cause more damage and more cost to your property .
I'm glad you love the job and I'm really happy with the final result as usual!
Don't worry now you have a good roof on! :)

Al in Edmonton
Al in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Exceptional job on my house and garage

Dealing with Matt was a pleasant experience from start to finish.

While doing the initial review of the job Matt was very clear in explaining everything and answered all the questions I had. Matt was also very clear explaining issues with the current venting on my roof which I can confirm has been an issue since I bought the house.

The crew that did the work was awesome. Very professional, cracked a few good jokes, were very pleasant to talk to, and answered additional questions I came up with. Once the crew completed the job and had left the site I did an inspection myself just for my own sanity and was very impressed with the quality of the work. Matt of course came and did a full inspection himself finding the same results I did.

I was very impressed with the quality of work, the professionalism of Matt and his crew, and of course he was very competitive with his quote. I would highly recommend using Matt's roofing and would definitely use them again.

I'm glad to hear my jokes and our work are good! :)
Thank you so much! Was a pleasure talking with you and doing business!
I'm glad you are happy!
Only thing who matter.

Marion
Marion

Roof replacement

Thanks to Matt and his crew for a brilliant job! We are very pleased with the crew, the cost and the end result. Matt is upfront and honest and is great to deal with. He was very clear about what we needed and what we didn't need to do. We are very pleased and would highly recommend Matt's Roofing.

Thank you so much guys! Such nice review! I'm glad you are happy with final result! :)

beswa
beswa

Reshingle our roof.

We were very pleased with the services provided to reshingle our house, garage and shed. From the start, the estimation, Matt was professional, efficient and courteous. He was thorough in his investigation, going on the roof and in the attic space to ensure he had a clear picture of our roofing needs and addressed some water leak concerns that we had. He explained all of our options and his findings. His explanation of the various warranties and his certifications meant we didn't have to select the most expensive option. His estimate submission was prompt and detailed. On start of the job, every aspect was professional and courteous; from the shingle delivery by Kenroc, to the shingling work crew. Phil and his team, Danny, Derek, Royce, and Joseph worked safely and effectively to complete the job as quickly as possible always respecting us and our property. Even to the point of requesting permission to work after 5 PM to ensure it was not bothersome. The clean up at end of each day and at project completion was excellent, leaving no "footprint" behind.

We would highly recommend Matt and his crews to anyone. His business practices and philosophy are followed by his whole team, and all of our concerns and issues were addressed during the job.

Thank you so much guys! Was very nice to deal with you and I'm glad that you love your new roofs! Thank you for your business and hope you have a fantastic year! :)

Scott
Scott
1 review St. Albert, AB

Roof Replacement

When we purchased our new to us house in October 2017, we knew the roof did not have long left on it. Into the late winter and early spring we started making calls to line up quotes and find a contractor. Matt was the only one of many that got up on the roof, took measurements, asked questions about heating, identified some venting issues (lack of) and went over how we could fix some tricky areas (above our front door) Also, when deciding on the colors for the shingles we wanted (Owens Corning Duration) Matt took the time to drop off real single sample boards so we can get better idea of how they would actually look. The one we wanted was not what we thought in person and this probably saved us from going with the wrong color) The job was scheduled and baring some rain delays the job was done by my deadline and I am very pleased with the results. Matt was great at communication and keeping me informed at all times, while his crew that showed up to do the job was polite, professional and dealt with me getting up on the roof a few times to check out the progress and answered any questions that I had. They did a great job with clean up and made sure the back yard area where my dogs go got extra care in checking for debris/nails. I would highly recommend Matts Roofing for anyone needing any sort of exterior work done on your house. We will be getting our gutters re-done by Matt sometime in 2018. Thanks again!

Thanks Scott ! Was a pleasure dealing with you the whole time!
I'm glad you love your new roof and let me know when we are doing your eaves!

NikG in Edmonton
NikG in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Prompt, great service, replacement of residential roof.

After the winter I noticed most of my shingles were peeling and, due to having the odd leak in the past, decided it was time for a new roof. I sent requests for six estimates and Matt was the first and only person to get back to me. That said, he was quick to respond, very professional, friendly, and polite. The estimate was very informative, he pointed out some trouble spots with my rotted flashing and leaking chimney. His crew arrived two weeks after the estimate, and Matt was in contact with me every step of the way and was able to work around my schedule. Matt's crew was also friendly and polite and they worked like devils replacing my shingles, doing some structural work, and making sure my chimney wouldn't leak again. I guess I won't need a new roof for the next twenty years, but when I do I'll call Matt again.

Thank you Nik! I'm glad you are happy with the work !
Some old house needs more love than others!
Was a pleasure to work on your house and let me know if anything happen! Cheers!

More about Matt's Roofing LTD

Matt's Roofing LTD is a new company in town ready to serve clients like it should be.

At Matt's Roofing LTD we provide the best knowledge and the best works for you and your roof. It's not only a roof, Its your home and protect you from Mother Nature and her temper. Me, Mathieu Ferland owner of Matt's Roofing LTD and my employees are ready to serve you and make sure that your roof is done properly and perfectly.