Matt's Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Matt's Roofing Ltd

Rick
Rick
1 review Edmonton, AB

House and garage roof replacement

After waiting for 2 other companies to come give me a quote, Matt came the same day and provided me with a fair and honest quote. Material was dropped off and work started 2 days later due to some winter weather, but was still completed within a day and a half. Matt came by to explain everything once the work was done, and to ensure I was satisfied.

Easily the best experience I’ve had with anyone providing service on my home. Friendly, professional, and provides excellent service!

Thank you so much Rick! Customer service and quality goes a long way! Can't be wrong with that! :)
Looks fabulous!

Kelly in Toronto
Kelly in Toronto

New Roof on a 1912 House

Matt's roofing came recommended for others in the neighbourhood. Matt was professional, good humoured, fast and efficient. I would 100% recommend his services and already have.

Thanks so much!! You guys were awesome!
I'm glad you enjoyed the experience!
Cheers!

Nik from Edmonton
Nik from Edmonton
1 review Regina, SK

Super fast with exceptional quality

My review is coming very late for Matt's roofing. Any job like this takes time to see the results. I called Matt in 2017 to see the roof for a house that I just bought. He was recently blessed with a baby so missed few appointments but did show up eventually.
Glad, I waited for him. Not only Matt gave me a topline shingle quote but also promised to complete the job in a day only. He and his crew arrived early morning and started ripping old shingles on my home and detached garage. By late evening they were all done, cleaned the nails, removed garbage.
He also arranged an inspection for the roof which went fine. It has been now 4th winter and now after spending significant time I can definitely say he did the perfect job in first attempt.
I already recommended him to my neighbors who also took his services and were pleased by his job. And, I still continue to refer him to my friends and family.
I wish him all the best in his business and would look to him for my future needs.

Well thank you very much!' :) I'm Glad everything is perfect ! That's my only goal!

Estimate

Excellent service. They came on time and explained in detail what needed to be done. They have knowledge on what they do. You can trust them to get the job done. I was very happy when Matt was able to help me fix the leaking of the roof. Thank you Phil

Thank you!! :)
Was a pleasure!

Ryan in Vancouver
Ryan in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Residential roof

We owe Matt's roofing one!
We were in a pickle and needed our roof done fast. He accomodated our rush request and got it done in less then two days from the quote! His crew was great, polite and did a wonderful job on the roof and clean up. The quote was also the best we got even with the rush. 100% recommend to anyone.
Thanks Matt and crew.

Thank you Ryan!
Was a pleasure to be able to help you guys!!
Done before the snow flies!!

Teri
Teri

Roofers

Matt's Roofing Ltd. provided the best service and price in and around the Edmonton area. They were professional, dependable, and pleasant to deal with. Matt's Roofing Ltd was quick to respond to calls and to provide a quote. They explained the different roofing materials and answered all the questions in an easy manner to understand. They were accommodating, kind, and eager to help out. Their workmanship was exemplary! Dealing with Matt's Roofing Ltd was a pleasure and they delivered on their promises! I highly recommend them.

Thank you Terri!!
Was a pleasure!

1 review Fort Saskatchewan, AB

New Roofs - House, Garage, Shed

I don't normally do reviews; however, these reviews are how i ended up with Matt's Roofing, so I should do my part. I did my research, got some quotes, and selected Matt's roofing. They were fantastic. I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again and would absolutely recommend them to family & friends. This was a 2-day job. They show up early and put in a solid day, each day. They are personable, approachable, hard working, professional, knowledgeable. The crew has good camaraderie and they worked well together. The clean up was amazing and my roofs look fabulous. The total bill was slightly below the quoted price, so of course, i was happy for that. All in all, great experience. Thank you Phil, JP, Denver and of course, Matt (and your apprentice Jamie)

Lol yup Jamie came and picked up few nails!
Was a pleasure to be working on your roof!
Looks fabulous like Everytime!

Garth Stewart
Garth Stewart
1 review Edmonton, AB

Positive!

Very happy with the work completed by Matt's Roofing. They did the work within the boundaries of the contract. Matt, has a very good crew who acted professionally. Would recommend.

Thank you very much Garth! Was a pleasure !
Cheers

0 reviews St. Albert, AB

garage and house roof /evestroughs

needed some work done on my garage and house roof , had been taken advantage of by contractors that actually came recommended in the past. Looked at a lot of reviews this time and liked what i saw on Matts roofing . excellent job , quick, effiecient , professional ,fair and trustworthy, this can be a messy job, you would have never know any work had been done, the clean up was a amazing. Most of the job was done while I was at work, my neighbours commented on how hard they saw the team working , not wasting time to get the job done . Glad i took a leap of faith with Matthieu. KZ

Thanks so much KZ!
Looks phenomenal!!
Customer service and quality you never go wrong!!

Patrick in Edmonton
Patrick in Edmonton

Shingles, Roof Repair, and Eavestroughs

I had a most satisfactory experience last week with Matt's Roofing. They did an excellent job and things look great. It was nice to have crews that were confident, engaging, and happy to be observed and questioned while they ably performed their work. It was obvious everyone involved were works well together and are proud of their work. Very professional all round.

Thank you so much Patrick! Your house looks awesome now! Was a pleasure working for you!

More about Matt's Roofing Ltd

Matt's Roofing LTD is a new company in town ready to serve clients like it should be.

At Matt's Roofing LTD we provide the best knowledge and the best works for you and your roof. It's not only a roof, Its your home and protect you from Mother Nature and her temper. Me, Mathieu Ferland owner of Matt's Roofing LTD and my employees are ready to serve you and make sure that your roof is done properly and perfectly.