Matt's Roofing Ltd

6020 189 street Edmonton AB T6M 2G5

Best of 2020 winner 3 timesBest of 2020winner 3 times

Reviews for Matt's Roofing Ltd

New Roof and Gutters

We choose Matt's company based on his estimate being the most reasonable out of 3 bids and the rave reviews we had read on the internet about the company. It was definitely the right choice.
We had a big job to do and they did fantastic work for us. I doubt you will find a team that can outwork Matt's guys. Worked hard everyday, polite and easy to get along with. Multiple 10 hour plus days with no complaining. We had some tricky issues to solve and and again, no complaints, just got it done (Thank you Phil!!). And then clean up after each day which was well done. We also got new gutters installed and Matt's sub-contractor Jordan and team did the work and they were also awesome. The great part was the final bill was almost exactly the estimate.
Ultimately we are extremely happy with the results.
We would highly recommend Matt's Roofing and we will certainly call on them again if needed in the future.
Great work Matt and thank your team for us.

Thank you so much!! Was an absolute pleasure!
Looks fantastic!

Totally satisfied

We have a small bungalow, where shingles were starting to curl.
Matt came in person to give us quote on replacing it, and while on roof, he fixed bent chimney. His quote was competitive. Crew was hard working and completed work in 1 day. Good clean up job. No extra costs or issues.

Thank you so much!! Always a pleasure to meet nice customer like you!
Cheers!

Home run

Matt’s Roofing hit a home run on my April 2021 roof replacement.
High quality advice, materials and workmanship. Matt gave me a good price and the heads-up that shingle costs are rising quickly.
He helped me make the roofing component decisions.
His crew did a fabulous shingling job.
But for the beautiful new roof, you would never know they were here.
I would Hire Matt’s Roofing again!
Thank you to Matt and his hardworking, skilled crew.
You are appreciated.

I love baseball so a home run is perfect!
Thank you so much! Was an absolute pleasure to be working on your property!
Cheers

C Massey
C Massey
0 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Roof replacement

I needed a new roof on my house, it is a 20 year old 2 storey home. I phoned around for different quotes and Matts Roofing Ltd. came on top of my quotes. I found that Matt was honest and helpful with us with his opinion and answered our questions either by email or phone. Matt took a look at my roof and let me know it does need replacing, he let me know I could wait another year, but it was up to me to decide. He wasnt pushy like some other companys I have spoken to. Very competitive price. His crew cleaned up very well and were very polite when we needed to move our vehicles out of the garage. I have recommended Matts Roofing to colleagues at work.

Customer service and quality are my second and third name! That's the only thing I do and my crews those! I'm the pickiest so my customers can enjoy perfect quality work!

klynmca
klynmca
1 review Edmonton, AB

I would not hesitate to recommend Matt’s Roofing for any of your roofing needs. Exceptional service. His crew is professional and their work is excellent. My yard was left cleaner than when they started the roof! Honest and responsible company - a pleasure to deal with Matt.

Well pleasure is mine! :)
Looks fabulous like always!

Billie & Chris in Toronto
Billie & Chris in Toronto
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Thank you Matt’s Roofing!

A very small job to replace a piece of fascia on our home is a job that most contractors would not even look at, but Matt did! He provided us with with a very reasonable estimate and although his company is busy with numerous larger projects they completed our work in excellent time. Many thanks to Matt and we would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a honest, professional and capable roofing contractor!

Ohhh well thank you very much! I do have hard time to find time and ressources to complete small jobs but sometimes I can!

Carol in Edmonton
Carol in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Old, Old House- Great New Roof.

We highly recommend Matt's Roofing Ltd. Our roof was in terrible condition. Matt gave us a prompt and reasonable quote. He was able to have a crew on the job within 4 days. His guys had great camaraderie and were very approachable and would answer any questions we had. They were also very respectful of our neighbours. A week later and we now have a great new roof! We definitely would use Matt's company again.

Thank you so much Carol!
Was an absolute pleasure to help you guys !

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto
1 review Morinville, AB

New roof

Matt is very professional, My roof was in very bad shape and Matt fit me into his schedule right away. His crew was awesome very quick and the clean up was amazing, I would definitely recommend them for all your roofing needs.

Thanks so much Susan! You're amazing and was a pleasure to help you with your project! I know you had issues to trust roofers and we did bring back some faith in roofers for you hahaha lots of them are not great but there's US!!
Cheers

0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Re-shingle roof of residential home

Mathieu and his work crew were a pleasure to deal with. The company kept me informed of all matters from price to product and timeframe. I was very happy and would highly recommend! Did a beautiful job on my roof and clean up. Well done !

Well that was a pleasure to work for you on your house! The guys and me enjoyed every second of it!
Cheers!

Frank in
Frank in
0 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Roof replacement

Matt provided me with excellent top quality service, this man and his men have a work ethic which we seldom see these days, they provided me prompt and first class workmanship. They are no a nonsense get down to work and trustworthy company. First class company, thanks you Matt.

Thank you so much Frank! Working with a man like you was really easy! Job looks fantastic! Let me know if there's anything else I can do! Cheers!

More about Matt's Roofing Ltd

Matt's Roofing LTD is a new company in town ready to serve clients like it should be.

At Matt's Roofing LTD we provide the best knowledge and the best works for you and your roof. It's not only a roof, Its your home and protect you from Mother Nature and her temper. Me, Mathieu Ferland owner of Matt's Roofing LTD and my employees are ready to serve you and make sure that your roof is done properly and perfectly.