Matt's Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Matt's Roofing Ltd

massy
massy

Roof, Soffits, Facia, Gutters and Eveastrough

100% satisfied, good work well done.
Our house was in need of good workmanship to deliver and make the improvement in our roof.
Matt's roofing delivered quality work in our premises.
The job was well done, Matts' roofing was very professional and friendly
We are very happy with Matt's roofing.
Will highly recommended Matt's roofing for the quality job delivered, work was completed within reasonable time.
Matt's roofing explained the details and all work was done.

Very pleased with the new look in our premises.

It's my absolute pleasure !! My guy did deliver a wonderful job that was bigger than expected due too the dangerous framing of the house but we did fix everything and it's more than solide now! Looks fantastic and within your budget!
Cheers!!

0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Roofing on house and garage

We really appreciated the job done by Matt's Roofing. They were on time with everything and did a fantastic clean up after the roofing was completed. Recommended him to a neighbor who had his garage roof done by Matt's Roofing.

Thank you so much!! A other one bite the dust! :)

Dave
Dave

Roofing and Eaves Trough

This is a great company and I would have no hesitation in recommending them. Supplies were delivered and work was completed in a timely matter. The crew that did the work were well trained and safety conscious. Clean up was done on the day. Matt did a follow-up review of the work. The cost quoted was the same as the final bill.

Thank you Dave! Was my pleasure!' :)

Roof Replacement and Ventilation Repair

In February I emailed Matt's Roofing on a weekend to see if someone could come a take a look at an issue we had in our attic. To my surprise I received a response right away and Matt came to take a look on the Monday. After discussing the issue and knowing we needed to replace our shingles soon anyway we accepted a quote later in the week and they were there the next week and did all the work within 1 day.

Their responsiveness really impressed me and the price was far below what we expected to have to pay to get our shingles redone. That mixed with a lot of patients on their side when I had a delay in my bank transferring the money so I could pay them. We are very satisfied with the work and the service.

Thank you very much! :) always a pleasure to do a perfect job for my Customers!

Shingle Replacement on House

Contacted Matt's Roofing (Web search) for a shingling estimate on 11th May 2021. Matt came out early the next day to do a walk around. He clearly explained how the work would be done and what the approximate cost would be. Received a written estimate on the 13th, completely on par with our conversation. Hired Matt's Roofing on the 18th and by the 25th everything was done !!! Dealing with Matt and his crew has been a complete stress free experience. All my questions were answered - any inquiries responded to quickly. The work was done WAY sooner than expected and with top notch attention to detail. Matt's Roofing made this experience much easier than I anticipated and I definitely chose the right company !!! Happy to have crossed paths with this well run business !

That was a absolute pleasure. :)
Call me when you are ready for the gutters!!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Fantastic Job!

100% satisfied!!
Matt’s Roofing Ltd. replaced and installed all new asphalt shingles and eavestroughs. I had several quotes from other companies and Matt’s Roofing was the best by far – also offering extended warranties (up to 50-year non-prorated) as the company is an approved “Certified Master Installer” for several lines of shingles. One of the key benefits of this company is that you only deal with the owner (no salespersons). Matt is based out of Edmonton and stands behind all the work performed.
Matt’s Roofing Ltd. has the best installers in the business – the work is meticulous.

Thank you very much sir!! It does look fantastic!!
Phil did an amazing job like always!
Will come back finish the gutters for lower portion soon.
Cheers

0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Better than their rating!

Great communication, and great service.
Picked them as they were rated middle of top 10 in Edmonton and they over delivered!

That was a pleasure to be working on your property and looking forward to work on more of your properties!
Have an awesome summer!
Cheers!

Roofing replacement

Excellent work. The quality is great, the estimate was very accurate, and the crew was fantastic. I would highly recommend Matt's Roofing.

Well thank you very much Private user ! I wish I knew which of my clients you are but I thank you very much and we do super high quality every time!
Thank you.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Roof

Matts roofing was enthusiastic about doing the work and then didn't show up as planned. Texted 1x and gave the impression they'd come but no show. Not honest and not reliable.

This year is over busy and I don't have the man power right now so yes that might happened! Sorry
Can't be everywhere . There's other company as well! I'm trying my best ! I have no idea who you are , next time you should maybe put your name because you might be someone I have no idea or competition ! I don't know who you are and if ever you're someone that I didn't show up well you didn't call me back . Doesn't stop us to do High quality work anyways.

A. Clarkson in Edmonton
A. Clarkson in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Disappointed

Booked an appointment and five hours prior to the set time, I received an email stating that the company needed to change the date to the next day. The next day came and . . . complete no show.

There's Covid protocole in place , I'm sorry but I'm one crew down and need to wait for Negative results ! Totally forgot to call that's my bad!
Sorry , not easy in Covid life!
I'm disappointed in you to write a review like that for no show!

More about Matt's Roofing Ltd

Matt's Roofing LTD is a new company in town ready to serve clients like it should be.

At Matt's Roofing LTD we provide the best knowledge and the best works for you and your roof. It's not only a roof, Its your home and protect you from Mother Nature and her temper. Me, Mathieu Ferland owner of Matt's Roofing LTD and my employees are ready to serve you and make sure that your roof is done properly and perfectly.