Matt's Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Matt's Roofing Ltd

Debbie in Edmonton
Debbie in Edmonton

Debbie Rescue Roof

I spoke with Matt about my leaky old roof that needed attention ASAP - his crew were out there within days. The crew worked so hard and I had my roof entirely replaced in 1 day! The crew were friendly, professional and cleaned up everything when they were done. I really appreciate their efforts. My roof looks great and no leaks! I would strongly recommend Matt's Roofing to anyone who needed a roofing job done - big or small.
Debbie

We did fix all your problems, rotten woods and now it looks amazing!
Thank you!

kathy
kathy
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Reshingle house and garage

Friendly and professional crew. Cleaned up afterwards. Scheduled within 1 1/2 weeks of providing estimate and accepting quote. Well done!

Thank you Kathy! Was simple but it looks amazing! Thank you!

Susan
Susan

New Roof

Matt and his workers were very professional. They did a great job on our roof. They even added some vents to help where our roof was lacking, fixed some damaged piping, and our fireplace outdoor plate.
Friends of mine recommended Matt’s roofing to me and I in turn recommend them to you!
Merci Matt.

Hey Thanks Suzan! The pictures doesn't really show how great it looks because of the smokes out there , was really smoky and polluted but we did a fantastic job no matter what!
Was my pleasure!

bmw_330cic
bmw_330cic
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Shingles

I am very satisfied with their work and I really recommend them to all my friends to the people that I love because they do a great job they're always on time there fast they work with honesty I really like their work I'm satisfied

Thank you Marlen!!
Was a pleasure and your roof looks amazing!
Thank you so much!

mapitts30
mapitts30

re-roofing

The work was done efficiently. Everyone was friendly and competent. They did a good job of cleanup afterward; no nails on the driveway!
The quote process was excellent. No pushy sales but all questions were answered promptly and good size samples were provided when we got to the stage of choosing colours. All in all a painless process and our roof looks great.

Thank you guys! Was a pleasure working for you! Your roof looks amazing !

m.korolyk
m.korolyk
1 review St. Albert, AB

Roofing and Eavestrough

Job looks fantastic, Crew work hard and are very friendly, Matt is knowledgeable and they did an awesome job. Definitely recommend them to anyone!

Thank you very much! Looks awesome!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Re-Roof

We are very pleased with the exemplary re roofing job that Matt did for us. He was on time for the estimate , answered every question professionally and added suggestions, price was very competitive and also was the same price upon completition. Crew also was very professional and the clean up was exceptional. Thank you again Matt to you and your crew for a job well done, the new roof looks great. I would not hesitate to recommend Matt's Roofing in a heart beat.

Tim M

Thank you Tim! :) was a pleasure to work on your roof it looks amazing!

Joe D.
Joe D.

Re-roofing

I would like to extend many thanks to the excellent work provided in reroofing my house. Matt definitely went above and beyond making sure I was satisfied and went on his own to ensure the work was 110%.

Weather was not in our favour, but they were definitely able to accommodate around it and with my schedule.

His team is also prompt and definitely have a lot of experience. Roof just looks perfect. Clean up was great, made sure they went around the house with a metal row to pick up nails. I have nothing but great things to say about the company and the team.

There was a reason why I chose this company over others (got quoted from 4 other companies) and I am glad I made the right decision. I also found correspondance with Matt to be the best. He’s very easy to text and call. He quickly answers questions or concerns, unlike other companies that only answered via email after a few hours or the next business day. Matt’s a really genuine guy and he’s awesome :)

Merci pour l'excellent travail! Tout le meilleur pour toi Matt :)

Merci beaucoup Joe! :)
Was an absolute pleasure! Working on your house!
Looks fantastic and you guys are awesome!
Thanks for the trust!

jeremy in edmonton
jeremy in edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Did an awesome job and easy to work with

Matt was easy to talk with, very approachable, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. His crew was great to deal with and worked their butts off in tough weather. They did a great job on the roof and i am very happy. They made a stressful situation easy to deal with. I would definitely recommend this company to any one.

Hey Jeremy!
You are so easy to work with that it makes it awesome and enjoyable working on your roof! My guys were please to work on your house and everything went super well and I'm glad you like it!

C.B.
C.B.

asphalt roofing and insulation

The finished roof looks great. The crew was friendly. The team was accommodating to a change order for improved insulation.

Thanks Chelsea!
Was a pleasure to work on your roof!
It looks fantastic now, we changed the rotten wood, chimney flashing and be insulation!
Ready to rock for a long time!

More about Matt's Roofing Ltd

Matt's Roofing LTD is a new company in town ready to serve clients like it should be.

At Matt's Roofing LTD we provide the best knowledge and the best works for you and your roof. It's not only a roof, Its your home and protect you from Mother Nature and her temper. Me, Mathieu Ferland owner of Matt's Roofing LTD and my employees are ready to serve you and make sure that your roof is done properly and perfectly.