Matt's Roofing LTD

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Edmonton  >  Matt's Roofing LTD

Reviews for Matt's Roofing LTD

Caledon
1 review Edmonton, AB

Great turn around (fast) and willing to work on a high, sloped pitch. Friendly and professional. Price includes attic insulation and hatch installation.

Yes that was a short notice but at Matt's Roofing we are ready to take any size of project at anytime and we are not scared of anything. Always professional and I do have the best guys in Edmonton as Roofers! That was a pleasure to work on that building ! Thank you so much

S. C.
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Not only Matt was very professional with the service he had provided, he was also fast in getting a quote to me, punctual, hassle-free and went above and beyond to fixed my deteriorating chimney. He was also affordable and was able to schedule and replace my shingles BEFORE any of the other contractors I had contacted for a quote. I would recommend to anyone who needs new shingles on their house!

Thank you so much! Was a pleasure and it's a small job but nothing is never too small and nothing is never too big! We change are rebuilt the entire chimney because it was in really bad shape! Job is done perfectly! It's what we do!

Eric M.
1 review Edmonton, AB

From the first phone call to set up an estimate to the final walk through Matt was professional and easy to work with. The crew that came through were friendly and worked fast completing the job in one regular work day. All in all exactly what I look for when anyone comes to work on my house. I would definatley recommend to friends and family!

Was a pleasure to work on your house! You are a great costumer and really easy to work with! Thanks

Cory
1 review Edmonton, AB

Matt was very responsive - with the quote, with the work, and with the service. Excellent service

Thanks Cory! Was a pleasure to work on your house! Really easy going and job is done perfectly! Thanks again!

Jen
1 review Edmonton, AB

Very happy with my new shingles, skylight & eavestroughs. Friendly, reliable & affordable. Very happy I went with Matt's Roofing!

Thank you so much!! Was nice to do business with you! Enjoy your new roof! Looks amazing!

Carla
1 review Edmonton, AB

Matt's Roofing was very professional. The work was completed on budget and within the estimated schedule.

Thanks so
Much Carla! Always try to
Work within the budget and never compromise the quality! Quality before Quantity!

Alita
1 review Edmonton, AB

Our house is 100 years old and the roof looked it! When we bought it the shingles were all curling up, there was an old chimney with bricks like loose teeth, the gutters were falling off and full of holes. A vent from a kitchen stove was venting INTO the attic instead of outside. It was horrible. Matt came and right away we knew he was a solid guy. It was raining that day but he jumped up on his ladder, went all over the roof, asked if he could see inside the attic, and even went in the basement to check out where that chimney went to. He told us about all the problems and gave us a quote. I said for the sake of protocol my sister and I were going to get 3 quotes for every job and he said "Of course! Do it! But I know that I have given a fair price for the work that needs to be done. So if someone else gives you a lower quote but doesn't say that the chimney is dead and needs to be taken down, or that it needs a lot of venting, you need to be careful".
Sure enough, the next guy that came to give a quote didn't even go on the roof, nor in the attic, nor in the basement. He didn't even look at the roof from the back of the house. He gave us a higher quote for less work.
Matt's guys came and worked their butts off replacing any weak sections of the roof. They tore down the rotten fascia and dead chimney. They vented all over. They covered the entire thing with the black stuff and my neighbor commented that most roofers won't do that because that stuff is expensive, most just do the seams and that my roofer was doing a really good job. It took them a bit longer than expected because it needed so much work... but Matt never charged us extra. They cleaned up every day and did a great clean up at the end. The eavestroughs guys were also excellent and did a wonderful job. Matt came and did an inspection and even grabbed a broom for a small area they missed sweeping on the stairs, he made sure every last nail was picked up so our pets wouldn't step on them. The house looks soooo much better! All our neighbours have been commenting on how beautiful it makes our old house look. I only wish Matt also did foundations and stucco as his work is so great and he gives such good value! Thanks so much Matt to you, your roofers, and your eavestrough team. Best of luck to you and your family and your team. You can use us as a recommendation any time.

Wow that is an amazing review! Thank you so much And I hope every further renovations in your old house will be easy and awesome! You are really easy to work with and it was a pleasure to work on your house. Honesty is the key for Success at Matt's roofing! There's so much extra cost that people don't need and I don't charge those extra cost, it's just unfair. Thanks again ! You're awesome! Cheers!

Judy Lewis in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Matt responded to my request for an estimate immediately and was there promptly at the time arranged. He was very pleasant and quoted me an excellent price on the re-shingling of my old garage roof. The job was done the following weekend. It looked fantastic and the clean up was immaculate. I highly recommend Matt's Roofing; the service was great and the workmanship excellent.

Thank you so much Judy! Was a pleasure for us. There's no such thing as " the job is too small or the job is too big" At Matt's roofing we can do all size jobs!

Heather A.
1 review Edmonton, AB

It was a pleasure working with Matt's Roofing. Great customer service and always a prompt response to any inquiries I had. I really appreciated him coming out and meeting me in person to do the quote, as he explained what was needed and why (none of the other companies did this). He went above and beyond by replacing a missing downspout that was causing damage to the existing shingles, as well as adding flashing near our chimney. All in all, I would highly recommend Matt's Roofing.

Thanks Heather! Was a pleasure to work on your house, we did a little bit of extra work to your chimney to make sure everything is perfect. Always doing more to avoid future problems! :) your house looks awesome now!

wanda_shave
1 review Fort Saskatchewan, AB

Matt was very professional when showing us the different shingles we could get. The 4 men working on the roof were great ensuring us that the roof was not going to leak . They did a great job the roof looks awesome, cleaned up after themselves no mess was left. Very impressed that Matt came and verified the work was done to his satisfaction. Very pleased would recommend the company 100%

Thank you so much Wanda, It was a pleasure to work on your property. We did that job With Malarkey Vista and it looks fabulous, You do have a really good roof on. Enjoy it!

More about Matt's Roofing LTD

Matt's Roofing LTD is a new company in town ready to serve clients like it should be.

At Matt's Roofing LTD we provide the best knowledges and the best works for you and your roof. It's not only a roof, Its your home and protect you from Mother Nature and her temper. Me, Mathieu Ferland owner of Matt's Roofing LTD and my employees are ready to serve you and make sure that your roof is done properly and perfectly.