Movers4you

Moving & Storage
21 tamarisk drive Toronto ON M9V 1S2

Reviews for Movers4you

Tried hard, but missed basic things

Nice guys and tried hard, but missed basic things that movers should have:
- borrowed our packing tape, didn't have their own
- didn't use blankets for glass & furniture (even though asked them to use it; they said they'd put it on in the truck but didn't)
- didn't have waist belt to carry heavy furniture, like large wardrobe

In the end, some wood furniture was scratched and mattress was extremely dirty. Elevators were also half-empty, slowing down the move.

Overall, worked hard but not as experienced as some movers I've used in the past.

we are really sorry about your experience with us. We will definitely work on it and be faster and more efficient in the future.

Preetlove.khara
Preetlove.khara

Home moving, and appliances

Very good and efficiently done. This is best you can get in such a low price.

thank you for kind words. we hope to help you out for all your future moving needs.

Moving company

Movers4you were efficient but not careful enough with my things! They dented/scratched my floor and door with the dolly and then broke my dresser so that the drawers wouldn't slide in/out and it was useless. They also dragged the furniture on my hardwood floor. The manager, Sam, refused to have the movers come back to remove the dresser so I had to do it myself. They also forgot an item of mine in their truck but they did not return it after I asked. Initially Sam didn't offer any compensation for the dresser or item left in the truck and said that these things happen when you move and they will be more careful next time. It wasn't until I contacted him again expressing that it wasn't acceptable, that he offered $60. They also didn't wrap any of my fragile items to protect them. I will never use Movers4you again...Let's Get Moving seems like a very reliable and professional moving company.

maria
maria

Moving

They were very efficient. They were very polite. They had smiles on their faces which made us feel good. Their appearance was also clean and good hygiene. We were very pleased

thank you so much Maria, we really appreciate your feedback. we hope to help you for your future moving needs too.

VanessaN
VanessaN

Apartment Move-In

The movers arrived in time and the move finished on schedule. The movers took very small loads and weren't the most diligent.

thank you for your feedback Vanessa. We will keep this in mind for future.

anu
anu

Moving

Prompt n excellent customer service. Very nice and organized. Am actually using them again n will definitely recommend to friends n family.

thank you for your kind words Anu, we hope yo serve you for all your future moving needs :)

Aftab A.
Aftab A.

Long distance moving

Well I was really nervous to hire movers for my long distance moving from Markham to Ottawa but when I called Movers4you, I got a very decent quote from them. Friend of mine recommended them who used their services within GTA.

I am impressed by their service, they are definitely reliable. I would definitely use their services again.

Thank you so much Aftab for your kind words, it was our pleasure doing your move.

marcus
marcus

Moving outside of the city.

They arrived on time and were very friendly. What attracted me the most was the great price they gave me to move several items to a home way outside of the city. Most other companies quoted more than double the cost which inattributed to their non-flexible way of providing service. I had a few items that didn't require 3 men for the job and Movers4you accommodated me. I am already using them again for a larger piece of furniture moving from the city to the same remote location and I trust them enough that I'm not even going to be at the pick up location. I recommend them to anyone moving outside of the city or within the city. They don't have hugely branded trucks or uniforms but that's ok with me. When I see this kind of thing, you usually end up paying for it as well. I want good service period and Movers4you does it right.

thank you so much Marcus for your kind words, we are happy to help nice people like you. We look forward to doing your next move, and all fulfill all your moving needs in the future.

Private User reviews Saint-Quentin, NB

Competent, skillful and fast...!!

Movers4you gave me the perfect moving experience. I was shifting to another corner of Toronto. I opted for their complete package and I am glad I did that. They were punctual and friendly. They took care of all the packing, loading, off loading, unpacking and arranging of my things. My new home is set up exactly the way I wanted. The prices are also pretty competitive and they are very professional in their approach. I will recommend their services to everyone on Toronto.

Surbhi in Scarborough
Surbhi in Scarborough

Moving

They were FANTASTIC! Everything got there without any damage, they arrived early, and even stayed a little later to help us finish! Definitely would use them again AND recommend them!

Thank you for your kind words, we hope to help you for your future moving needs.

More about Movers4you

Movers4you offers an all-inclusive moving service of homes and offices. Our Movers4you Company is made up of a highly qualified team of expert movers and drivers with trucks. Our Man and truck company understands that moving can be stressful. That is why we present a full service package; from packaging ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?