Movers4you

Reviews for Movers4you

Simon Gomes
Simon Gomes

Professional Moving Services

The suggestions that their team gave with respect to packaging really worked well for me. It feels great when a company gets involved to do the job not like a professional but like a partner. Thanks guys.

Thank you Simon, we highly appreciate your awesome feedback and look forward to serving you in the future.

Chris Tophe in Toronto
Chris Tophe in Toronto

Affordable Moving Services

We were planning to move to a new place but the preparations that this shift demanded kept us postponing the decision for long. These guys then came into picture and handled everything in such an organised manner. I am glad that I hired them.

thank you Chris for such kind words, we hope to help you for all your future moving needs.

Ed
Ed

Moving

Movers4uyou are very reliable, they arrived promptly at the scheduled time. The two staff that came to move my stuff were very professional, courteous and accommodating. They moved my items with extreme care while loading in the truck as well as moving them to my home.

I highly recommend Movers4you.

Great job!

thank you Ed for giving a feedback to us. We hope to help you with your future moving needs too.

Joel
Joel
1 review , ON

Move

Both of the guys did a great job moving us into our new home.

Thanks again!

Thanks Joel for your kind words. we hope to help you with your future moving needs.

Cher
Cher

Moving

Although the workers arrived 30 minutes late, they were nice guys that did a great job and nothing was damaged. Movers4you was the least expensive moving company that I could find in Toronto and they got the job done. I would definitely use them again for future moves.

thank you so much for your kind words Cherissa, sorry about the delay. we hope to serve you even better in your future moves.

Bad Movers

I have hired movers in the past and I can honestly say my experience with Movers4you was awful.

1- they were 1.5 hours late making the day prolonged
2- they didn't bring a big enough truck so not ALL of my belongings were moved. I had to then move the remainder of stuff on my own ( defeats purpose of hiring movers)
3- one hour into the move. The movers ordered a pizza sat on the floor and took a 30min break. when they had a long commute during the move to eat .
4 - they had to take apart patio furniture to make it fit. they stripped the screws in doing so making assembly very difficult.
5 - they leaned my furniture against the truck causing a few scratches.

I would highly recommend staying away from this company if you can avoid doing so.

Just an honest review of the poor service i received.

May we have your name so that we can look into the matter.

Wouldn't take visa despite having checked that visa was ok

In our discussions, I clearly asked what payments they accepted and was told cash, visa and visa debit.

When it came time for payment, they demanded cash.

The movers themselves were very nice.

hi, we are sorry to hear about that. We did offer you an option to pay through Visa and also sent you an email with Paypal invoice. That is the way we take Visa payments, there must have been a confusion and you paid cash.

Your feedback is really important to us. Please check your email for the invoice that was sent on the move date.

More about Movers4you

Movers4you offers an all-inclusive moving service of homes and offices. Our Movers4you Company is made up of a highly qualified team of expert movers and drivers with trucks. Our Man and truck company understands that moving can be stressful. That is why we present a full service package; from packaging ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?