Dear all, I don't recommend this movers because they did not care for my stuff at all. My moving was bet 2-5 pm and I have booked an elevator for 4 hours. They came at 4 pm and at 7 pm told me that we cannot move remaining items because we have to do unloading and then to go to brampton. They moved only 80% of the stuff and remaining 20% I had to do it by myself even though I had a back pain. They asked me more money to move the remaining 20% next day and it was around $400. This is totally unprofessional and unethical. In addition, at the end of the trip they damaged the parking sign of City and the City gave me big ticket. Look at the picture provided in the attachment for the broken parking sign. Do not hire these guys. They will charge more at the end of trip.

Approximate cost of services:
Was this review helpful?