Mayne Electric Ltd.

Electricians
Edmonton AB T6J 0K5
Electricians
Mayne Electric Ltd.

Review for Mayne Electric Ltd.

Andrea
Andrea
2 reviews Westlock, AB

Move electrical panel

We are super pleased with the work that Mayne Electric did at our place. I have already suggested that our friends and family call Mayne Electric for various jobs. I would call them again, except they did such a good job, I don’t see myself needing more electrical work for a while!

We hired Mike to move our electrical panel to the other side of a wall. From his first visit, Mike was efficient and no-nonsense. His quote was very competitive—about half of what another electrician had quoted. However, Mike’s quote/work didn’t include drywall or exterior repair from where the mast had to be replaced. Mike did refer a carpenter to help us with some of the repairs (who, again, provided a fair quote, although we haven’t had the work done yet). Mike did warn us that we would need to make some repairs, so none of this came as a surprise.

Mike and his associate (I didn’t get his name) were super friendly and professional. They consulted with me when they had questions about how I wanted some things done, and the final result is great.

We happened to have another electrician at the house that day (a sub-contractor for an unrelated job) who agreed that Mike did great work at a competitive price.

Thanks, Mike!

More about Mayne Electric Ltd.

We are a fully licensed and insured electrical contracting company, with journeymen electricians that have over 14 years experience in the trade. We have been serving Edmonton and surrounding areas for the past four years as Mayne Electric. Our team of electricians is fully qualified to handle any electrical task, ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Edmonton?