Kevray Electrical Servic

Electricians
Whitchurch-Stouffville ON L4A 1X5
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Whitchurch-stouffville  >  Kevray Electrical Servic

Reviews for Kevray Electrical Servic

Linda in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Linda in Whitchurch-Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Install light fixtures, ceiling fans

I needed to change all my light fixtures, ceiling fans and install a new outlet plug in my home, Kevin was recommended to me by people in my townhouse complex. I'm thrilled they did, I couldn't have been more thrilled with Kevin he was professional, knowledgeable, very reasonable pricing. When he had completed the projects he was so tidy I didn't even know he had been here. I wouldn't hesitate to hire Kevin again.

1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Kevray Electrical Service TRANSFORMED MY KITCHEN!!! Thank you!!! They are professional, efficient and really good with customer service. Kevin sat down with me and went over all of the options and was very patient. He and his crew was a delight to work with. I would highly recommend them!

SavvyShopper2
SavvyShopper2

Fast & Efficient Electricians

My hard wired smoke-co detectors were expiring and one after the other beeped incessantly. I called Kevray Electrical on referral from my sister, they had just done some updating of electrical work in the 50+ year old house they reside in. Owner Kevin called me back immediately and came out a few days later (he was swamped with projects) but squeezed my home visit in. After checking the model, he said he'd get his guys out within the week to replace all 9 units. His guys were young, friendly and very respectful. They were fast, efficient and clean. I will definitely recommend Kevray Electrical.