Liftime

Reviews for Liftime

Phlatfoot in Ottawa
Phlatfoot in Ottawa

Garage Door Fix

My wife called Liftime to fix our garage based on positive online reviews. Michael came by a few days later to assess our broken extension spring and recommended that we install a new, safer torsion system.

I don't normally like to be upsold but think that the conversion made sense for several reasons, including cost and timeframes for installment.

Michael set to work right away and, despite some challenges in getting the new system to fit in a tight space, managed to adapt the system to our garage and have it all installed in less than 3 hours. He worked quite hard in the cold and wouldn't take anything but tea during that time.

We've now had the system in place for a few weeks and are pleased with how it is working; the workmanship and attention to detail are good. I felt that Michael was honest, professional, quick and hard working. I wouldn't hesitate to strongly recommend Michael and his company based on my experience.

Jeremy

thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review , pleasure doing business with you

r_olszak
r_olszak

Garage door repair

Replaced springs, cables and pullie on garage door. Extremely efficient, very knowledge and honest. Repair completed within 5 hours of initial call. Good quality work.

Joan’s P.
Joan’s P.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Garage door opener installation

Michael was professional and knowledgeable from start to finish. Great response time and excellent service and installation at my commercial warehouse. I am very pleased and would not hesitate to recommend Liftime!

Anita M.
Anita M.
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Garage door bottom weatherstripping

Michael spent a lot of time working on the adjustment as our garage floor is very uneven. He also added a hose to lessen the gap between floor and seal. His work is first rate and I will certainly call on his services when I need them again.

Thanks Anita for this greate review , pleasure doing business with you.

dimasdasilva2012
dimasdasilva2012

Door repair

The service and workmanship was excellent. The price was very affordable. I would recommend Lifttime garage and service to anyone.

Thanks Dimas for this greate review , pleasure doing business with you.

Adriana
Adriana

Cable replacement

Great experience! Michael provided an excellent service. Will definitely call him again for other services.

Thanks Adriana for this greate review , pleasure doing business with you.

Richard
Richard
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Brackets, cables, rollers

Michael repaired our garage door quickly and efficiently. Would definitely recommend if you need any garage door repairs. Great job!

thank you so much for this great review Richard , its was a pleasure doing business with you

sjfrancisco
sjfrancisco

Garage Repair

Worked efficiently and was professional. I delt with Michael who was kind, informative, and knowledgeable.

thanks alot for the great review

andrewburns
andrewburns

Garage opener

Very timely and returned immediately when called to help with remote problem. I was very satisfied with Michael’s work.

thank you so much Andrew for taking the time to write this wanderful review , we really appreciate it

More about Liftime

We are an experienced local garage door company , we respond to most calls with same-day service. We provide emergency repairs in most areas around Ottawa and stock a wide range of spare parts to be able to respond in a timely manner. If you are located in Ottawa area ...
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Ottawa?