Maple Leaf Garage Doors

Reviews for Maple Leaf Garage Doors

KJohansen
KJohansen

Barn Door Replacement

Steve was very responsive to our service request right away, and was able to turn the project around very quickly. We have a very old detached garage that had wooden barn doors needing replacement. We had Maple Leaf Garage Doors install a basic manual door and were very satisfied. Friendly service, no surprises with the quote, and quality work. Would recommend again for sure. Thanks!

Thanks Kyle! Glad you're happy with the new garage door.
Have a great weekend.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Garage Door Weather Seals

Great work as always! Steve showed up promptly at the agreed upon time, had all the materials ready to go and completed the task quickly. The work looks great and functions as it is supposed to.

Thanks Steve, hopefully the new seals will keep the mice out of your garage! Let me know if there's any trouble.

Private User reviews Innisfil, ON

Garage door opener

He was responsive and informed me when he was running slightly late. He seemed knowledgeable and got the door opener to work even for an uncommon make that was not familiar to him and a heavy oversized door. He suggested a conservative approach and did not automatically suggest changing the door opener.

Thanks for the kind review. Hopefully that Ryobi operator keeps is able to handle the big door. If not we'll get you a better system installed.

Steve

Garage door maintenance and new controllers

Stephen has installed a new door opener and recently assisted with a new home and updating all the controllers ! He is reliable, responsible and very pleasant . I highly recommend Maple Leaf Garage Doors

Thanks Samantha!

saraconcordia in Toronto
saraconcordia in Toronto

Great Job!

Stephen was an absolute pleasure to work with. He came prepared with samples for me to choose from and I quickly knew we were going to use him for this project. I am extremely happy with the garage door I chose. Maple Leaf Garage doors provided great service ahead of schedule.

Thanks!

Peter in Brampton
Peter in Brampton

Replacement of Garage door

Steve replaced our garage door with a non insulated door.
From my first call to him until he finished cleanup Steve was extremely professional and did excellent work. He explained what he was going to do and gave a detailed quote .
The door was installed in a timely manner and he went further than we agreed to in order to improve the look of the framing of the door.
I am pleased to recommend him for the instillation or repair of a garage door.

Thanks so much for the nice review Peter. It was a pleasure installing your new door as well as talking to you. Go Leafs Go!

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

New Garage Door

Steve is one of the most professional contractors I've dealt with. Thorough knowledge of products and installation – great work. Timely in response - text and phone. Would recommend highly.

Ken McMullen from Etobicoke
Ken McMullen from Etobicoke

Garage door

Quick to come and quote. Installation only took a few hours. The time between ordering and door delivery was exactly what was promised. The new garage door looks great. Thank you.

Thanks Ken. Glad you like the new door!

JB  in Toronto
JB in Toronto

Garage door replacement

I needed to have my garage door replaced because it was broken and rusted out. Steve was very helpful with replacement options and suggestions. He replaced the door in an efficient and timely manner. He was very easy to deal with and professional.
Thanks again!

Thanks for the nice review!

Zac in Toronto
Zac in Toronto

Garage Door spring repair

Our garage door spring snapped and the door was stuck down... Steve arrived promptly and literally crawled under the small opening to get the service started. Excellent service and great communication.
I would hire them again.

Haha. Thanks Zac.
Definitely one of the tougher repairs I've done recently. Happy to get it going for you!

More about Maple Leaf Garage Doors

Maple Leaf Garage Doors is Toronto’s garage door and opener specialist. We offer the highest quality service at a fair price.

We offer free estimates on all repairs and free quotes on new products. We believe that customer service is the most important factor to a successful business.

Give us a call and see how we can help you out.