Maple Leaf Garage Doors

Reviews for Maple Leaf Garage Doors

Bee Gee from Toronto
Bee Gee from Toronto

Garage Door Replacement

After contacting Steve via Homestars to request a quote he was very prompt and showed up to the house. Steve is very knowledgeable and we went over different options including the feasibility of adding a garage door opener given the low height clearance of my garage. I liked the fact that they were going to replace everything and haul it away – the garage door, railings, rollers etc. On the actual installation day everything went well and Steve even adjusted the door to make sure there was a tight seal at the bottom, installed the new perimeter flaps correctly and recommended some additional areas to caulk. The door looks great and is very quiet with the new railings and rollers – just as Steve indicated they would be. The only reason I am not giving a 10 rating is that I was told it would be 6 to 8 weeks for the door to be manufactured and delivered to Steve, when in fact it was 16 weeks and Steve showed up the first time to install the door only to find out he did not have the right sized panels and we had to reschedule for the next week.

Hi there. Thank you for the kind review and you patience. We're glad you're happy with the new door. We've very sorry about the delay, but it was unavoidable on our end and entirely a supplier issue due to COVID-19. All of orders have been delayed.

Thanks

Andrew Ko from Toronto
Andrew Ko from Toronto

Replaced Torsion spring

The torsion spring in my garage door broke and I hired Steve to replace it. He was very friendly and responsive when trying to obtain quotes. He is also very knowledgeable and was able to come by the next day to fix the problem.

I highly recommend Steve as he went above and beyond by also lubricating the garage door wheels/hinges and helped me configure an additional garage door keypad.

Thanks for the nice review Andrew. Glad to get it going for you. The upgraded spring size should last a lot longer than the 5 years the previous undersized springs got you.

Thanks again

George in Toronto
George in Toronto

Great Service and Expertise

Steve and Maple Leaf Garage Doors = Problem Solved. I have two old garages in the old downtown. I had other garage door companies try to solve recurring problems, but it was Maple Leaf that figured it out. Very responsive and reliable.

Thanks George. Glad to get it working for you!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

beautiful garage well installed

Steph and crew did a fantastic job on installing new doors for us. They were very professional from day one, providing a quote to installation. We didn't need new lifters, only doors. Steph clearly explained the options we had based on our needs without upselling or pushing. We had to wait 9 weeks due to the pandemic but Steph was great keeping us updated on when the doors will arrive. We are extremely happy with our new doors and our garage is much warmer than before. We highly recommend Maple Leaf Garage Doors.

Thanks so much for the nice review!
We're glad you're happy with the new doors!

Kare in Toronto
Kare in Toronto

New garage door and opener

Stephen was professional , courteous and finished the job on time. The garage door looks great and Stephen went over everything with us and asked if we had any questions before he left. I would definitely recommend him.

Thank you for the nice review!

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Garage Door Opener Installation

Quick response, excellent fast professional service. Maple Leaf helped me program the remote built into my car, and the door opens higher than it did manually (no more head bumps).

Thanks for the kind words!

Rami A
Rami A

New Garage Doors and Opener Install

We had many garage door quotes before selecting a company but knew as soon as we met Steve and his team, we would be going with them. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He helped us select the right doors for our home and was honest and competitive with price. On the day of install, they showed up early and did a great job! We are beyond thrilled with our new doors and the service Steve and his team provided throughout.

Thanks Rami!

Linda in Scarborough
Linda in Scarborough

New Garage Door

Thank you Steve! Steve quickly responded to my request for a quote and came to our house in 2 days. (None of the other companies I called even came to the house - they all wanted to give me an estimate online.) He is very knowledgeable and efficient. He even looked into whether we could get a Canadian-made garage door in a timely manner. He responded to our calls or texts very promptly. The door arrived right when he estimated it would and he and his helper came in 2 days to install. He did fantastic work! He and his helper are very professional, polite, and friendly. The fellow that he had to come and do the aluminum capping of the frame also did fantastic, neat work. When our old garage door opener looked like it would not last long, Steve recommended one for us that was on sale and came back very promptly to install it. We are very pleased with the whole experience and our garage door, and would recommend Steve and Maple Leaf Garage Doors in a flash.

Thanks Linda!

JBP from Maple
JBP from Maple

Garage Door Replacement

Extremely satisfied with Maple Leaf Garage Doors. It was a pleasure dealing with Steve and his crew. They replaced 2 doors with new CHI wood accent doors, which I've been getting many compliments on. Install came complete with railings, hardware, and weatherstripping. All in all, Steve provided competitive prices, great selection, prompt replies to texts/phone calls, and professional and courteous service. I would definitely recommend Maple Leaf Garage Doors to family and friends!

Thanks so much for the kind review. Those doors look amazing!

Melanie in Toronto
Melanie in Toronto

Garage door panel replacement

Steve got back to me very quickly with a quote and timeline that was accurate. There were no surprises or excuses. He arrived early to do the install and had it done within 30 minutes. I highly recommend working with Steve. He earned a 10 easily!

Thanks Mel!

More about Maple Leaf Garage Doors

Maple Leaf Garage Doors is Toronto’s garage door and opener specialist. We offer the highest quality service at a fair price.

We offer free estimates on all repairs and free quotes on new products. We believe that customer service is the most important factor to a successful business.

Give us a call and see how we can help you out.