Maple Leaf Garage Doors

Reviews for Maple Leaf Garage Doors

Kelly from Hunt Club
Kelly from Hunt Club

Garage Door Replacement - EXCELLENCE

Steve was simply great. From the initial visit through to the completion of the job, Steve kept me advised and kept his word.

The job was top quality and Steve went above and beyond to make the new garage door fit in the non-standard old garage opening and to finish off the job so it looks amazing.

I would highly recommend Maple Leaf Garage Doors

Thanks for the nice review!

Kamal from Brampton
Kamal from Brampton

Purchase and Installation of Garage Doors

This was the second time we engaged Steve and team for work in our garage, and as always, the team delivered in a timely and professional manner. Steve is very knowledgeable and prompt in his responses to enquiries. We wanted 2 new garage doors, insulated and with a specific look and colour. Steve came by with samples and made recommendations which we followed. Few weeks later, the team showed up and installed the doors, always maintaining a clean work area. Excellent experience, very highly recommended.....it definitely makes a difference dealing with the owner, who is not only very friendly and knowledgeable, but competent too. Very highly recommended.

Thanks Kamal! You were a pleasure to deal with, as usual.
Enjoy

mary in Toronto
mary in Toronto

Garage Door Replacement

Steve was very professional, from the beginning. He was very knowledgeable about the products, which helped me make the best decision for my home. I will definitely be recommending Maple Leaf Garage Doors to family and friends.

Thanks so much Mary!

Naila in Brampton
Naila in Brampton

Garage doors

Steve was very helpful and professional in helping us choosing the right style and model for our house. The installation and delivery af the order was on time, and quality of the job is exceptional.

Thanks!

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Great service and product

Very professional service and easy to make an appointment! Very fast installation. The product is excellent. Steve is very knowledgeable. Would highly recommend Maple Leaf Garage Doors. Thank you so much!

Thanks for the nice review!

Garage doors replacement

If you are looking for a fantastic Garage Door installer in GTA, then please do not look further, just call Steve. I, also, checked around for pricing and services until I had the chance to speak to Steve. He was very thorough in explaining what is included and he provided the most competitive price compared to others with the same services and similar types of doors. I had the pleasure to have my old non-insulated steel garage doors replaced with insulated ones. I am very happy with the quality work that Steve delivered and I would highly recommend him to my family and friends if they require new garage doors. I, also, like to shout out to his partner Dave Situ, who performed the aluminum capping for me. Dave is a consummate professional and perfectionist and he delivered top notch capping finishes on the exterior of my garage doors with him paying attention to the most minor details and bends. This resulted in a beautiful finished product. Great Kudos to Steve and Dave.

Cheers,

Thanks Denny,
It was a pleasure doing work for you!

Jill in Toronto
Jill in Toronto

Great service from start to finish

Steve was super responsive and punctual. From the initial email, he quickly responded back and scheduled a visit to scope out the work. After a few minutes giving us the run down on work to be done, he gave us the quote and provided some recommendations that fit our vision. He offer different products but we never felt that he was pushing anything on us.

On the day we made our decision, he quickly responded to schedule when the installation was going to be. His estimate was very accurate both from the price and time perspective.

We chose to get the aluminum capping and that work was gorgeous. We asked Steve to match our door trim and luckily his aluminum guy was able to.

After the installation, the area was left clean and tidy.

Overall, we are extremely happy with the result. If we had a hundred garages, I would surely hire Steve (Maple Leaf Garage Doors) for this.

Thanks for the nice review Jill

Ron in Woodbridge
Ron in Woodbridge

Garage Doors

Excellent customer service from Steve, prompt response and
knowledgeable. Steve delivered exactly what he promised on time and the installation was very quick. Got quotes from well known companies but Steve was able to deliver the same product at a better price. Would do business again with or recommend Maple Garage Doors to others. My wife is very happy with the new Doors.

Thanks kindly for the nice review. Glad you're happy.

Ed
Ed

Garage Door replacement

My one piece garage door came off the rails and I couldn't open it. I asked Steve to come and have a look and his response was immediate. The old door was removed and a new one installed very quickly. This was important as I don't have access from inside the house to the garage and the only way in is through garage door. The price was reasonable and the service was great.
I've used Maple Leaf in the past and will do so in the future. I've recommended Steve to my friends as well.
Thank you for your professionalism and quality job delivered.

Thanks Ed

Ivan in Toronto
Ivan in Toronto

Professional

Start to finish it was a pleasure to work with Steve, highly recommended. Gave me the options, took care of a non standard order and installed it with no problems.

Thanks Ivan

More about Maple Leaf Garage Doors

Maple Leaf Garage Doors is Toronto’s garage door and opener specialist. We offer the highest quality service at a fair price.

We offer free estimates on all repairs and free quotes on new products. We believe that customer service is the most important factor to a successful business.

Give us a call and see how we can help you out.