Moving & Storage

Reviews for Best Movers

Sauny in Toronto
Sauny in Toronto

Moving

They were professional, quick and easy at all times, on the phone and in person. Every interaction I had with them was friendly, efficient and prompt. Thanks guys! I would recommend them to my family and friends.

Lindsay in Toronto
Lindsay in Toronto

Office move

Peter, George, thank you guys! My moving with the help of your crew was a success. Thanks for giving me great tips about organizing and packing the stuff! Nothing got broken and your movers are careful and hardworking. My new office is almost ready and it would be impossible without your help. Thnak you so much.

Monica in
Monica in

Cheerful and Professional

(416) 947-8497
Toronto
M5B 1R4

Best Movers recently did our move from Guelph to Markham. With our three bedroom home they were very professional from start to finish. They were so cheerful and positive, when they said "we'll take care of everything now, you can just relax and put your feet up!" it made my day! They were positive and cheerful throughout, the move was completed on time, and I highly recommend them.

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Moving Big

They packed and moved our 3 bedroom home from Georgetown to Ajax. The process ran like clockwork and all items arrived safe and sound... Would definitely recommend them. I was also very satisfied with the packing service and all the staff were pleasant and friendly making the process much less stressful.

Natalie in Toronto
Natalie in Toronto

(416) 947-8497
Toronto
M5B 1R4

I arranged to have the movers show up at 1:00 and they were there. I boxed all morning, and they worked so well, that I just kept on boxing while they loaded my mornings work. Very efficient and also just nice guys. Finished ahead of my schedule. Total deal, and would absolutely do it again. Money well spent.

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

Moving

They say you are only as strong as your weakest link, and in this case there was none, from quote packing, collection and delivery were all excellent. I must also mention the communication with admin who followed up on delivery times etc was as good as it gets. Would certainly be using them again , and recommend them to.

Alice in Toronto
Alice in Toronto

Moving

I used Best Movers a few weeks ago and was very happy with their overall service. The price was fair, their stuff professional, and the job was done in time. None of my items were damaged and always treated with care. Also, Customer Services was really helpful with a small issue I had, thank you guys! Overall, I am a very happy customer I would definitely recommend them to anyone (I already have!^^) and of course, use them again.

More about Best Movers

If trying to find Best Movers Toronto, please, do not delay and call our moving company! Our employees are experienced and qualified movers Toronto. Using our services, you will definitely get our professional service for reasonable price! We are more than happy to make your moving experience unforgettable.
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?