Darvish Inc

Richmond Hill ON L4B 3B2

Reviews for Darvish Inc

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Railings

We have been waiting for a safe ,modern railing with a gate for a long time.
Luckily we found Darvish Inc. railings on line
The professional workmanship and closeness to detail was amazing

Thank you for writing us a review . It was a pleasure working with you on your project . Looking forward to working with you in the future .

Bram
Bram

Stairs (2nd to 3rd floor) installation

The quality of the stairs was very solid. We were very happy with the workmanship, as well as how quickly they were able to do the work. Thank you very much!

Thank you for writing us a review. It was our pleasure to work with you on your project . Look forward to working with you in the future .

afirooz
afirooz

Railings and stairs

I have been getting all stairs and railings from this company since 2016 and always receivd great customer service and quality stuff. No complain! And no complain in construction industry is rare!

Thank you for the review . It was our pleasure to work with you on all your projects . Looking forward to working with you in the future .

Construction E.
Construction E.

Stairs & glass railings

Met Armando for the first time in 2017/18. Darvish Inc has fabricated and installed open riser stairs with glass railings for us on a new build custom home in 2017/2018. From initial meeting to final installation all was done in a professional, timely manner. Very knowledgeable and resorcefull with Armando leading the way. Needles to say, Darvish Inc is the only stair company we’ve been using since then. I would highly recommended to anyone with appreciation for quality built and installed staircases and railings.

Hi
Thank you for the review . It was a pleasure working with you sir and look forward to working with you in the future .

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Railing

Professional team and great people to deal. On time and very responsive. Highly recommended. My house is an old house in Thornhill and they installed a new railing on the old stair case pretty good.

Thank you for writing a review for us . It was our pleasure to work with you sir . Look forward to working with you in the future .

marco m.
marco m.
1 review Aurora, ON

Outside glass railing

Very professional scheduling on time production great workmanship great I can’t see nothing else but great great great

DARVISH

Thank you for your review . It was our pleasure working with you on your project . Look forward to more business with you in the future sir .

Lana
Lana

New Stair Installation

Darvish was extremely professional, helpful and patient in producing and installing my new stairs. These single metal stingers added a contemporary look to my living space definately the focal point to my house.

Thank you for writing us a review . It was our pleasure to work with you on your project . Look forward to working with you in the future .

jessica
jessica

Railings

I had my railings done and they did an excellent job! Their customer service is impeccable. Armando was very responsive to all my queries. Shawn was very knowledgeable and very professional, always on time. Fari followed up after the work was done. My railings look great and I'm very pleased I chose Darvish.

It was our pleasure to work with you on your project . Thank you for your business and looking forward to more business with you in the future .

ark in Toronto
ark in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

stairs

I am absolutely and completely satisfied with the professional, quality and prompt service that I received from Darvish Inc. They custom built my stairs and railings. The installation was precise and flawless. Their approach truly focuses on customer satisfaction. I had an excellent experience and recommend them to everyone!

Arkan Amanalla

Thank you for writing us a review . It was our pleasure to work with you on your project sir . We look forward to more business with you in the future .

Diana
Diana

Stairs and glass railings

Darvish was great to work with from start to finish. They responded to my inquiries promptly and to my satisfaction. My stairs turned out amazing!

Will definitely refer them in the future.

Hi
Thank you for writing us a review. It was our pleasure working with you on your project. Look forward to working with you in the future .

More about Darvish Inc

Darvish Inc prides itself on specializing in Custom stairs and Railings.
We offer high quality products and services.
We are able to offer our services to all the GTA and surrounding areas.
To take your project to a whole new level of satisfaction please contact us.