Sapphire Stairs And Railing

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Sapphire Stairs And Railing

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Stairs replaced and stabilzed

Jay was recommended by our close friend who had her stairs updated.
What an amazing job we are so very happy that we hired him to work on our stairs. His outstanding workmanship, impeccable clean up and the job was completed in estimated time. Also, the price and payment methods are both very professional.
We truly appreciate all the hard work and recommend him whole heartedly.

Thank you very much. It's was our pleasured working with you. Hopefully see you in the future project.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

New Stairs

Jay was recommended by a friend. He gave us a great quote, worked with us to get the exact glossy black I was hoping for and the spindles I wanted. They were always on time, clean and friendly. Would highly recommend to anyone. Out staircase turned out beautiful and we are beyond happy!

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Hardwood flooring installation

The quality of work that I received, exceeded my expectations. Jay was extremely professional and he was in constant communications with me to ensure that I was getting what I asked for and that I was satisfied. I was so pleased with the work he did, I passed on his contact information to my friends and family. What a difference the new stairs have made in my home. After he completed the stairs, I hired him back to do some more work.

Adam
Adam
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Beautiful Stairs

We’re beyond happy with the work Jay and did for us, literally transformed our home. Replaced the carpeted stairs to beautiful hardwood stairs. He was on time, on budget, great communication and an honest guy. As someone that does a lot of DIY I’m glad I didn’t attempt this project, Jay left the project spotless and cleaned up every night. Great work Jay thumbs up!

geoff seeley from Brampton
geoff seeley from Brampton

Inside Railing

Called Jay for an estimate on new railing for staircase and he responded quickly with a quote which we thought was fair. Jay dropped by with some samples and wanted to make us feel comfortable with the project before starting. Jay and his team did an excellent job, cleaned up well and even came up with suggestions about a post. Turned out better than we thought. Highly recommend Jay for stairs or railings. Very pleased with the job Thanks Jay....Geoff & Teresa

Jimmy
Jimmy
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Carpet to Hardwood Renovation

Jay fit us into his tight timeline and changed our carpeted stairs to hardwood with white runners in a few days. At first i was worried about all the debris from the carpet removal that I covered my furniture, but Jay and his team contained the area with plastic drop sheets. It was an overall clean and good job. I'd recommend him.

thank you Jimmy it was a great pleasure working with you. hopefully see you soon in the near future.

Jay

alannah.black89 in Oshawa
alannah.black89 in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Transformed my entry

I was referred through my aunt and I am so happy with the finished product. It was done in one day and they even cleaned up my driveway and entry way. I’m still so shocked at how beautiful and what a transformation it is. Thank you so much! I will refer to absolutely everyone who needs a stair transformation.

Caroline
Caroline
1 review Whitby, ON

Great Job

After reading the reviews , I decided to call Jay .
He came right away , I was specific on what I wanted and he did an excellent job. I have already recommended him to family.

Ashley in Toronto
Ashley in Toronto

New treads

Jay did an excellent job on our stairs. He was extremely professional and got the job done in one day. I couldn’t be happier with how the stairs turned out and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him!

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Stairs and hardwood flooring installation

I hardly ever write a review but Jay and his team deserve one. I had multiple contractors come in for estimates and more then a few came off as “shifty” and left me with more concerns then anything else. Jay was incredibly patient answering every question I had and I called quite a
few times. I felt at complete ease having his team in my home. I was concerned with how my home would be left daily and immediately realized that wouldn’t be an issue as they were so clean, so personable and such a pleasure to deal with from beginning to end. He is a man of his word and I have no doubt he will continue to do so well as these standards are hard to find these days. Thank you Jay!

thank you my dear it was a great pleasure working with you. thank you for everything.

More about Sapphire Stairs And Railing

We guarantee our work with 50% off your deposit!
Your satisfaction is our motivation.