Camera Installers Inc.

Mississauga ON L5L 5W7
Home Automation
Camera Installers Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Camera Installers Inc.

thestockyardsgrind
thestockyardsgrind

security camera installation

Victor and his team were very helpful and knowledgeable in matching their equipment with my business needs. My biggest concern was buying cameras from big box retailers because of the lack of encryption, membership fees, and support. I chose Camera Installers Inc because they were referred to me specifically for their extensive knowledge in security cameras and high grade in product/service.

The installation of 3 cameras and router took approximately 4hrs (professionally mounted with wires concealed).

I highly recommend Camera Installers Inc to anyone searching for professional grade security cameras.

Thank you for the kind review and the great coffee! Loved the hand made ice cream as well ! Enjoy the camera.

James
James

Security Camera Installation

Was looking to get some security cameras installed around my house and after doing some research and reading reviews, chose Camera Installers Inc. From initial consultation with Victor over the phone, to the site visit through to the estimates and final install everything was handled very professionally. Victor explained the products used, capabilities of the system and answered every question my wife and I had. The installation was done on the agreed date and Victor and team did a great job installing the system and cleaning up afterwards. I had issue with my internet connection day of install which prevented final configuration of the system, which meant Victor had to come out again few days later once my internet issue was addressed. He made time to come out and finish the job and adjusted some cameras which we wanted adjusted after viewing them for a few days. Victor walked us through how to configure the system, set privacy masks and connected our phones for remote viewing and spent as much time with us as needed. All in all, very satisfied with the work performed and would highly recommend Camera Installers Inc. to anyone who is looking to have security cameras installed.

Thank you for the reviews. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife. Enjoy the camera system. The 4K camera above the garage provided an amazing shot of the front of the house, driveway, and boulevard.

angelo
angelo

Camera installation- follow up call

We recently had our home wifi modem updated and we needed help reconfiguring our camera system. Victor was prompt with his reply and we were up and running in no time. Service level is outstanding. Angelo, Mississauga

Thank you for the review ! It was nice speaking with you again. Enjoy the cameras.

B. A.
B. A.

Installation of security camera system.

Very impressed with Victor’s professionalism and customer care. Great to know that they stand by their work and want to ensure a great relationship with the customer.

Thank you for the review. Hope you enjoy the cameras system! It was a pleasure working with you.

Rakesh
Rakesh

Survelliance Camera installation and service

Victor has been an absolute pleasure to deal with from the time i received the quotes for the work to installation and post installation service. I had to contact Victor recently to re-configure the routers after i changed my internet service. He was very forthcoming and helped re-configure my routers and made sure i was able to use the cameras again. Thank you Victor once again.

It was great speaking with you again and thank you for the review.

Joanna
Joanna

Residential surveillance cameras supply and installataion

It was a pleasure to deal with Victor from the first contact to the end. He was very helpful in responding to my questions and he provided exactly the system that would work for us at a reasonable price. His estimate was detailed. It showed the make and model of the suggested cameras, the ranges of each of the cameras and details of the pricing. He and his employee arrived on time and they provided friendly, efficient and extremely professional services. He did not try to sell us more than we needed for our house. After the installation, he went through in detail how to use the system. We could not have been happier with the services. We will definitely recommend Victor to anyone who wishes to have a surveillance system installed.

Thank you for the kind review - enjoy the cameras !

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Residential House

Victor, Chris and Curtis did a professional job on my 5 camera residential property installation. Victor provided guidance on camera locations and a quote in advance. On installation day everything went smoothly with no surprises.
As I have become more accustomed with my NVR system , I have had a few questions on its operation and Victor has provided excellent after sales support.

Thank you for the review ! Hope you get some footage of that raccoon that hung out with us while we installed! Enjoy the cameras.

arrow757 in Hamilton
arrow757 in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Clean efficient installation.

Victor and his crew did an excellent job. There were very discrete (trucks have no markings) and made sure that none of the cameras intruded on our neighbours privacy. We highly recommend this company.

Thank you for the review ! It was a pleasure. Hope you enjoy the 4MP IP dome cameras. The digital zoom looked great ensuring no detail on the property was missed.

Ed Gray from Brampton
Ed Gray from Brampton

Home Camera Installation - Victor is the best!!

We were interested in a camera system for our home to cover all exterior entrances.

We did our research and found Camera Installers on Homestars with very positive reviews.

This is why Homestars is so great, they are able to connect consumers to the solid companies that really care about their customers.

From the start, it was easy to see why Camera Installers had such positive reviews. Victor was friendly, prompt, knowledgeable, flexible and well organized.

On first inquiry, he called back fast and was able to plan for a site visit within a reasonable time frame.

During his site visit, he was thorough, informative, easygoing and friendly. We did a complete walkthrough and established the specifics of the installation we wanted and he left.

Within 24 hours, Victor sent a quote along with a topdown view of our house (from Google Earth) showing where the cameras would be installed and a few different models.

We confirmed we wanted to proceed, Victor gave us a reasonable leadtime for scheduling the work, he came ontime and stayed until it was done (even though he was one man down for the day!).

Victor was prepared to spend a great deal of time teaching me the technical operations & usage of the system which in itself was surprising. Victor even reached out the following week and stressed that if we needed any cameras to be adjusted, he would be able to come back.

I really hope that customers give him more business and that he is successful doing this for a long time to come because it sincerely well deserved.

When you find a company that cares about their customers and not just about the immediate profit, it is refreshing and solidly puts you in their corner.

Give Camera Installers and Victor a chance, he wont let you down!

Thank you for the kind review ! It was a pleasure working with you and your family. Hope you enjoy the 4MP cameras and HIKVISION network video recorder.

Richard
Richard

Outdoor surveillance cameras

Completely remove old cameras and wiring.
install complete new and additional cameras and wiring systems

Thank you for the review. Enjoy the new IP cameras in we installed. As you mentioned, there is a dramatic jump in resolution with the new cameras compared to the 1080p system we replaced.

More about Camera Installers Inc.

Camera Installers Inc. is a family owned and operated business. Delivering a superior experience to our valued customers is the cornerstone of our operations.

We provide video surveillance solutions to commercial and residential customers within the GTA.

All installation photos posted have been shared as a reference with express permission from customers.