Handyman Services

Reviews for FRM Contracting

C. L. from Toronto
C. L. from Toronto

Drywalling

This was our first time working with Fenton and we were really happy with his work. While the dry-walling job we hired him for wasn't overly complex, he was professional, flexible and most importantly was clean! Fenton quoted us a price upfront for the job and stuck to that commitment even though we had to make a couple minor adjustments as we went along... we will definitely be hiring him again for future jobs.

Thanks for your review C.L. It was a pleasure working on your project.

A&M
A&M

Main Bathroom Renovation

647-867-8450
Toronto
M1J 3K9

Fenton did a great job on our bathroom. He went out of his way to meet some of our requests and we’re extremely happy with the end result. Great workmanship and attention to detail. A pleasure to work with.

Thankyou Angela&Mike. It was a pleasure working on your project.

Bill in Toronto
Bill in Toronto

Estimate of fencing project in Richmond Hill

Fenton was to view our fencing requirements and provide an estimate of the cost of the project. The date and time for the visit was mutually agreed upon, and when that date and time arrived, Fenton did not show up, nor did he contact us with an explanation of his absence. Such disregard for prospective customers is inexcusable and we certainly would have no confidence doing business with him.

Hello Bill,
I understand the frustration of no-shows however, I am certain that should you go back and listen to your messages you will find that I did call on June 7th, the date of our scheduled appointment, and left a message regarding my not being able to keep our appointment. The following day, June 8th, I again called and spoke with a female and after checking her schedule, we agreed to meet on Monday June 11 no later than 6:30PM. In light of your rush to judgement, I think that we both can agree that it would be best to cancel the upcoming appointment. I wish you all the best on this project and all other future projects you will have.
Respectfully,

Small job satisfied

Changing 2 light switches is a 30 min job but if you don't know how to do it, its a stressful situation to live without lights. Despite size of job, Fenton arrived on time with proper tools, he is professional, easy going and flexible, and most importantly, he puts lights on again for me. Highly recommended.

Thanks for your review. Looking forward to future projects.

CV in Leslieville
CV in Leslieville

Kitchen backsplash tile

Fenton came by to give a quote and some recommendations for our small project (45 sq. ft of backsplash tile). He was very friendly and honest and gave a fair quote and timeframe. Fenton showed up the next week and worked very carefully to ensure that all tile was level and carefully cut then placed. He finished everything on time and was great to have around. We would definitely call Fenton again to complete projects both big and small. Highly recommend.
Clark

Thanks for the review Clark. I look forward to working with you on any future projects.

Samarie in Toronto
Samarie in Toronto

Wall Repair, Painting, Shelf Installations

I would highly recommend working with Fenton. He came out to quote us and we got a good feeling about him from the start. He asked a lot of questions to ensure the quote was comprehensive and offered suggestions when we were uncertain of what look we were going for. He was patient and accommodating and left the house clean each evening when he left. I no longer need to look for a contractor now that I have Fenton's number on file!

Thanks for your review and for your vote of confidence. I look forward to future projects.

Small Jobs

Fenton did a great job with a couple of small tasks in my home. One project was hanging a drapery rod that needed some finesse and another was the installation of a small wall-mounted kid's bookcase.
I would use him again for projects around my home and would absolutely recommend him.

Thank you for yoir review.

Agnes in Toronto
Agnes in Toronto

Two minor projects - but a big deal for me.

Fenton is a gem - he arrived by 11 am to give me an estimate and was back at 5 to start the work. He is a real professional, cheerful and didn't mind me peering over his shoulder the whole time just to see what he was doing. He did a great job and I would have no hesitation recommending him to my friends.

Thanks for your review Agness. It was a pleasure working with you. Thankyou in advance for future referrals.

Josh McDonald in Toronto
Josh McDonald in Toronto

Fenton was great for the work we needed done.!

Build a wooden stairwell down to our back deck from the main floor of our house!

He was quick to get back to us and came to the house within a day or two in order to give us an estimate.

Fabulous job!

Thanks for your review Josh. It was a pleasure doing your project.

Made it possible to install our new Refrigerator

It was a pleasure to work with Fenton. We needed a cupboard cut higher so we could get our new refrigerator installed. He was able to make it happen when we needed it. He also went out of his way to help with a few more projects. I recommend him as a pleasent, reliable person who does a good job.
Thank you Fenton!

Thanks for your review Carolyn. It was a pleasure to work with you on your project. Cheers

More about FRM Contracting

Turning your house into the home of your dreams starts by getting in touch with the professionals at FRM Contracting.

We're a premium general contractor, your cost control experts, and we do it all from kitchen and bath remodels to entire basement renovations.

From project planning to completion, we'll work with you to deliver the home of your dreams.

Handyman