Handyman Services

Reviews for FRM Contracting

Adam in
Adam in

Front Door Exterior Wood Work & Moulding

Fenton was the first to respond to my request through HomeStars for a contractor. I was extremely impressed by how quickly he made it out to give me a very competitive and fair quote for the work.

Fenton’s work is sensational. I could not be happier with the work he did (see before and after pics), especially his attention to detail and his commitment to get the job done right. My neighbours often compliment me about the work and some have asked for me for his contact.

The only reason I did not score Fenton a 10/10 has to do with the length of time it took him to complete the job. It took a lot longer than I had anticipated, which Fenton acknowledged and apologized for. All that being said, I would not hesitate to recommend Fenton for a project or to consider him for another of my projects.

Thank you, Fenton.

Thanks for your review Adam. Greatly appreciated.

homeowner
homeowner

kitchen tap replacement

Very prompt and efficient. He was in and out in an hour with a job well done.

Thankyou for your review.

Laura
Laura

Ceiling repaired

Fenton was quick to quote the project and was clear and transparent about the price and process. The was done neatly and efficiently and the end result looked great. We had no issues with quality of work and he communicated along the way to manage our expectations. We would definitely hire Fenton again for other projects.

Thanks for your review Laura and thanks for trusting me with your project.

fadisamara in Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada L4B3R5
fadisamara in Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada L4B3R5
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Removal and Main floor renovation

Fenton is a professional in what he does in all sense of the word.
We hired Fenron to remove a kitchen and drywall the backsplash area and an area in the garage and few other places.
It was my 1st time working with Fenton and it was pleasure.
Highly recommended.

Thanks for your review Fadi. It was a pleasure working with you and your family.

C. L. from Toronto
C. L. from Toronto

Drywalling

This was our first time working with Fenton and we were really happy with his work. While the dry-walling job we hired him for wasn't overly complex, he was professional, flexible and most importantly was clean! Fenton quoted us a price upfront for the job and stuck to that commitment even though we had to make a couple minor adjustments as we went along... we will definitely be hiring him again for future jobs.

Thanks for your review C.L. It was a pleasure working on your project.

A&M
A&M

Main Bathroom Renovation

Fenton did a great job on our bathroom. He went out of his way to meet some of our requests and we’re extremely happy with the end result. Great workmanship and attention to detail. A pleasure to work with.

Thankyou Angela&Mike. It was a pleasure working on your project.

Bill in Toronto
Bill in Toronto

Estimate of fencing project in Richmond Hill

Fenton was to view our fencing requirements and provide an estimate of the cost of the project. The date and time for the visit was mutually agreed upon, and when that date and time arrived, Fenton did not show up, nor did he contact us with an explanation of his absence. Such disregard for prospective customers is inexcusable and we certainly would have no confidence doing business with him.

Hello Bill,
I understand the frustration of no-shows however, I am certain that should you go back and listen to your messages you will find that I did call on June 7th, the date of our scheduled appointment, and left a message regarding my not being able to keep our appointment. The following day, June 8th, I again called and spoke with a female and after checking her schedule, we agreed to meet on Monday June 11 no later than 6:30PM. In light of your rush to judgement, I think that we both can agree that it would be best to cancel the upcoming appointment. I wish you all the best on this project and all other future projects you will have.
Respectfully,

Small job satisfied

Changing 2 light switches is a 30 min job but if you don't know how to do it, its a stressful situation to live without lights. Despite size of job, Fenton arrived on time with proper tools, he is professional, easy going and flexible, and most importantly, he puts lights on again for me. Highly recommended.

Thanks for your review. Looking forward to future projects.

CV in Leslieville
CV in Leslieville

Kitchen backsplash tile

Fenton came by to give a quote and some recommendations for our small project (45 sq. ft of backsplash tile). He was very friendly and honest and gave a fair quote and timeframe. Fenton showed up the next week and worked very carefully to ensure that all tile was level and carefully cut then placed. He finished everything on time and was great to have around. We would definitely call Fenton again to complete projects both big and small. Highly recommend.
Clark

Thanks for the review Clark. I look forward to working with you on any future projects.

Samarie in Toronto
Samarie in Toronto

Wall Repair, Painting, Shelf Installations

I would highly recommend working with Fenton. He came out to quote us and we got a good feeling about him from the start. He asked a lot of questions to ensure the quote was comprehensive and offered suggestions when we were uncertain of what look we were going for. He was patient and accommodating and left the house clean each evening when he left. I no longer need to look for a contractor now that I have Fenton's number on file!

Thanks for your review and for your vote of confidence. I look forward to future projects.

More about FRM Contracting

Turning your house into the home of your dreams starts by getting in touch with the professionals at FRM Contracting.

We're a premium general contractor, your cost control experts, and we do it all from kitchen and bath remodels to entire basement renovations.

From project planning to completion, we'll work with you to deliver the home of your dreams.

Handyman