Proven Wildlife Removal

Reviews for Proven Wildlife Removal

Sandy in Barrie
Sandy in Barrie

Squirrel Removal

Phil and Danny arrived the same day we made the call. Assessed the situation and provided options. We chose to go with the option that provides a five year guarantee, thankfully - as what we thought was a one or two squirrel issue turned out to be a family. When a few of the younger members were having issues figuring out the one way door, they returned promptly to adjust the door until all were able to leave safely.
Very professional and efficient. A pleasure to deal with.

Thank you for choosing Proven Wildlife Removal. Have a great day!

NewmarketClient
NewmarketClient
1 review Newmarket, ON

Bat removal and structural protection

Very professional and courteous. They were prompt in doing initial assessment then affecting the repairs. I'm pleased with their work.

It was a pleasure working for you. Thank you for choosing Proven Wildlife Removal.

kimmoyse
kimmoyse

Raccoon removal

Very impressed with the fast and friendly service received.
Would definitely recommend to anyone needing wildlife removal.

Thank you for choosing Proven Wildlife Removal Inc.
Please call or email if the need arises:)
Have a great day Kim

Sandra
Sandra
1 review Barrie, ON

Removal of bird's nest from eavestrough of house

Phil and Danny arrived punctually, and did the initial assessment and advised me of their findings. They discussed how they were going to get to it ( it was in a very high, awkward place in the plumbing soffits). It was also pouring rain out, which made the roof work very slippery and risky. The were very tidy, very personable, and totally professional. They also inspected the surrounding attic area to make sure there were no birds or anything else there, and also disinfected the area. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone needing a critter or their home removed humanely and promptly!

Hi Sandra,
Thank you very much for contacting Proven Wildlife Removal Inc to help solve the bird issues.
Have a wonderful day :)

pefahey53
pefahey53
1 review , ON

Pest removal

They were prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and all at a reasonable cost. I was very pleased with them.

Rob in Oakville
Rob in Oakville
1 review , ON

Markdale, Ontario Squirrel problem solved by Proven Wildlife!

Well, it's been a real challenge getting rid of a red squirrel problem that I've had at my chalet home in the Beaver Valley area outside of Collingwood. Two previous wildlife teams had tried but failed to rid me of this frustrating situation wherein I could hear the animals running around the sealed attic space and just imagined the damage they were causing while I struggled to find the right team to get them out. The I got recommended by a friend to Phil & Danny from Proven Wildlife Removal - the thing I noticed right away is that these guys are not only great people, but they are very good listeners. The boys took the time to go through what our family had been experiencing with our unwelcome guests (inside the house that is), carefully walking through what the previous failed teams had done (some pretty shoddy work to say the least), and within 10 minutes they had found the animal entry points (on the peak of the roof). They then skillfully reinforced & sealed all possible entry locations (the squirrels had left @ this time of the day), but not only that they also repaired the old unsightly/shoddy work from the previous teams (ugly yellow foam that was visible from the ground) and to top it off they asked to fix up some of my shaky eavestroughs that had been bent by the weight of the snow from the winter. I must say I'm very impressed with both of these professional, fine gentlemen and they did the job for a very fair price. Thanks a bunch Phil & Danny - we can now rest easy knowing that our 2-year old problem has been solved! Best regards, the Mortensen's from Markdale.

Lynn I.
Lynn I.
1 review Newmarket, ON

Raccoon in the attic

Very professional, very thorough. They addressed my raccoon problem promptly and followed up to ensure satisfaction. Very impressed! Great guys! Highly recommend them!

Happy C.
Happy C.
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

Critter prevention5

Knowledgeable, Prompt, very happy with work and will definitely recommend and use them if ever needed again but shouldn't have to because did a great job!

You guys are great and remember to let us know how things are going!

Karen
Karen

Raccoon removal

Proven Wildlife came to my home on very short notice to investigate a possible animal in my attic. They were prompt, professional and friendly. I was impressed by their competence, knowledge and experience in securing my attic to ensure no further entry of wildlife.
I would definitely recommend them to assist anyone who requires such services!

Thank you for choosing Proven Wildlife Removal. Please call or email if you have any questions or concerns. Have a great day!!!

Lou
Lou
1 review Barrie, ON

Attic feces removal and decontamination

Excellent job by Phil and his team. The job was completed in one day and the team put the client at ease and explained everything step by step. All work done in the attic was guaranteed for 5 years. I would highly recommend Proven Wildlife Removal to homeowners.

More about Proven Wildlife Removal

As a start-up company, we would like to give you all a little history lesson obtained from our experience handling wildlife issues. Over 10 years ago, we started in the business of removal and prevention of unwanted wild animals. Over the years, we have encountered various situations that allowed us ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Barrie?