snap pest control

Pest & Animal Control
2640 Hammond road Mississauga ON L5K 2M3
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in North York  >  snap pest control
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for snap pest control

Quick, clean and efficient removal of our wasp nest in our backyard. We called Joe Monday night and he arrived Tuesday afternoon to remove the nest. Joe was prompt and very helpful. He even examined our roof to see if we had any other unwelcome visitors to our home.
We definitely recommend Joe's services!

Liz in Toronto

Had Bald Faced Hornets this morning.
Almost 6:30 pm GONE!!!!
Joe had time to put me on the schedule.
Thank you so very much!
I have animals, needed to keep them safe.
Joe is Fantastic!!!!!

Job Price

Joe responded quickly. I called him Sunday night when I discovered a football sized nest under my eaves. He came the following afternoon and removed it. He was vey professional and neat . I would not hesitate to recommend him based on my experience.

Job Price

Very satisfied with Joe's work! Very conscientious and helpful person. Great professional! A friend of mine had recommended him to me and now he's the only guy I call when I have bug issues. Don't hesitate to call Snap Pest if you need a job well done! Take it from a happy customer!

Thanks for your review. Glad I could help.Joe

We are extremely greatful to have met Joe. We found S.N.A.P Pest Control on Homestars after realizing that we had a wasp nest right above our front door! Joe was friendly and courteous, punctual and professional. He was also extremely knowledgeable about our situation which made us feel at ease and he explained his technique before he began the work which was very nice of him. He did a fantastic job and we couldn't be more thankful! Thank you Joe for putting our minds at ease and making our safe once again.

Job Price

Thanks guys for you review. Glad the wasps are gone for good. Joe

William in Moncton

Joe is knowledgeable and gets the job done quickly. Very reasonably priced and was honest about the situation. He was able to respond to my inquiry and get the job done before anyone else even replied. Highly recommended.

Job Price

Thanks for your review. Job was straight forward and easy. Joe

HH in Mississauga in Mississauga

This company returned my call quickly when 4 others did not. Their unique method of vacuuming the wasps away first and then using deadly powder was the most effective I have ever seen.
I was able to SEE ALL THE WASPS INSIDE THE VACUUM! It turned out to be a very large hive just underneath the siding of my home and there was no way-just spraying would have solved it.
He stayed the whole day to make sure he got them out and did not alter his advance quote one dollar!- So Impressed !

Job Price

The nest was hidden in some siding and large. The probability for a a wasp issue inside the home was high and so I didn't want to take any chances with dusting alone. Wasps which cannot get out due to dusting can make there way into a home which could be disastrous. My client had a company over last summer for wasps which had to come back 4 times and only with a cold snap did they finally die off. My approach made sense and they didn't want a repeat of last years situation.That all. Joe

Tony in Toronto

If you were to look for a Pest Control that is both professional, friendly, affordable, and dedicated; then Joe here is that Pest Control. Not only was he able to quickly and safetly remove our wasp nest, he was also very kind to evaluate our house for other vulnerabilities and provide us some nessesary materials to protect against further pest infestations. Definently the best Pest Control out there and the #1 to call for future infestations. Thank you Joe!

Job Price

Thanks guys. The nest was straight forward enough and while I was in the garage I spotted some mice evidence which I simply couldn't ignore. There was a slight change in the coloration of some cement work which led me to a few droppings to boot. Two access locations were found and sealed that were worse than the original wasp issue itself. I can't help myself because it seems everywhere I go I see mice stuff. Joe

Rao from Mississauga

Just want to express my sincere thanks and appreciation to Joe for a job well done. I don’t offer unsolicited reviews but I think it's important to let people know how good Joe and his company is with regard to professionalism, punctuality and friendliness. I was faced with a wasp nest outside my home which was annoying and my son was paranoid of playing basketball. . I found out about Snap pest control through the internet and had great reviews Joe went above and beyond ensuring that the nest has been removed and entire cleanup of the area. You can tell Joe has done this before and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend S.N.A.P to anyone who needs work done on their home. I will continue to refer to Joe to all my friends and family. Thanks Joe for the great work and help.….Suresh

Job Price

Thanks guys for your review. This was a rather large nest and had to be removed. The nest was close to a pedestrian walk way as well and could easily have become dangerous due to its proximity to kids and adults alike. Joe

Matthew in Mississauga

We had a mouse problem for a few years, and we finally decided to call for some expert help, fortunately for us we called Joe/Snap Pest Control after reading several glowing reviews from HomeStars. To describe Joe, he is an extremely knowledgeable, friendly and honest guy who takes pride in his work, and does a quality job. I am confident that we will benefit from repairs he did to our house for many years as he did the job correctly without cutting any corners or being cheap on materials. For the amount of work he did and the materials he used, he charged us an extremely fair & honest price. In fact one of the jobs we had negotiated was for a one-way door on one of the holes (that we thought squirrels were using), when Joe worked on the issue more closely he found that the hole was too small for a squirrel to squeeze through, and that it just needed patching up without a door, so he knocked $100 off the bill. Very very impressed, and will recommend him to everybody!

Job Price

Thanks for your review.This was a pest proofing job whereby I spent a whole day at one house. The roof line, the garage, and the perimeter in general get checked and locked down. By pest proofing the home in this manner access points are more apparent because you can see the top and the bottom of a homes walls. My clients had zero tolerance for pests and approached their issue wisely by blocking them out completely instead of simply trying to control them forever. Controlling pests can become a life long endeavor as they come in and out of our lives. I once received a call from a potential client that was hearing some scratching sounds in his 3 rd floor bathroom vanity late one night. The client preceded to tell me that the sounds were consistent and happening over the course of several months in other areas and that he was wondering if anything could be done. I told him that I would start by conducting an inspection and the we could develop a game plan afterwards. When I mentioned to him that there was a small fee for my inspection ( my inspections could take several hours ) he seemed elusive and decided that he would tackle the issue by himself. Three days later this same client came home from work to find water coming down from his third floor bathroom to the point whereby a disaster relief company had to be called in. A rat had eaten some of his store bought rodenticide, become thirsty, and chewed right through a plastic cold water line while everybody was away at work. All the hardwood floors,drywall,trim,baseboards etc.. needed to be replaced. I estimate the cost at well over a hundred thousand dollars in damage was done all because the client wanted to control the pests which had invaded his home himself. He attempted to control the issue by using poison alone and didn't understand the potential circumstances surrounding his decision. Later that week I went to inspect the home and found the access point and installed a 1 way door which would have prevented all this damage in the first place. The rat never came through the door because it had eaten the poison and became lodged in a wall somewhere and added a really foul smell to the already bad situation at the home. When his wife asked me how this could happen he looked me in the eye with a nervousness and fear that I knew all to well. I told her it was nobody's fault that the pipe simply gave way due to shoddy installation by a plumber hired by the builder. The damage was already done.

More about snap pest control

With of wealth of knowledge, Snap pest control is ready and willing to help you find the right solutions to your pest control problems.

Whether your sitting at home and just saw a mouse or your in the food service industry and want to inquire about a monthly plan, Snap is here to help. All uniforms and vehicles are un-marked and we will never show up at your business or home at a busy time. With reasonable rates and personalized service you can rest assured that your in good hands.

Pest Control Services
Bed Bug Extermination
Mice Extermination
Termite Control
Carpenter Ant Control
Rat Removal
Wasp Removal
All types of bugs and pests
Animal Control Services
Raccoon Removal
Skunk Removal
Squirrel Removal
Pigeon Removal
Humane Animal Rescue

We use environmentally friendly techniques, and can provide guarantees

Our certified animal control technicians are experienced in trapping animals, sealing entrance points and making sure that you don’t experience problems with wild animals again.