Snap Pest Control

Reviews for Snap Pest Control

Toni
Toni

Mice issue

We called Joe after seeing the reviews here.
He came on time and did a thorough examination of the potential entry points and sealed them off. He baited the problem areas inside our house. Came back twice more as included in the deal. It appears that the remaining mice are dying off. Joe's knowledge of the rodent world is second to none. Thanks again.

Thanks for your review. Happy to hear hat the mice issue is resolved. Joe

norm.kondo in Toronto, Ontario
norm.kondo in Toronto, Ontario

Mouse Problem

I have an annual contract with company “O” but it only puts out bait. Joe found and blocked the probable point of entry for the mice and is coming back to block an opening where raccoons could get under rhe deck.

He is knowledgeable and responsive and wants to do the job right. I am very happy to have found his company. Thank you HomeStars and thank you joe.

Thanks for your review. It took some time to find the source of the problem but I did. finding and sealing this access point was ninety percent of the problem. We just have to deal with whats left inside and I expect the job will go smoothly. Joe

Maxine in Mississauga
Maxine in Mississauga

Efficient, reliable and friendly service

We had a problem with mice running around on our main floor. I found Joe as I searched for the best pest control service I could get. Most other companies (including the one recommended by our townhouse management) only wanted to come in, put some mice bait on all floors and that's it. When Joe came in, he inspected the garage and perimeter of our house. He found all the possible entry ways for mice and either sealed it or put a screen so that no mice could get in. I asked him many questions about mice in homes or in general and I learned so much. The best part about Joe's service is that he makes a comprehensive sweep and bait placement during the first visit and does follow up visits to re-inspect and ensure that it is working. Today, with no evidence of mice in our home, it's even more reassuring to know that he had checked back and confirmed that there is still a lot of intact bait he had placed before. I'm really glad to have found Snap Pest Control through homestars.com. I would certainly recommend Joe to anyone looking for efficient, reliable and friendly service.

Thanks for your review. Mice are on the move this year and it seems as if there is no end to their persistence in trying to get indoors right now. Lock down your houses now before they establish themselves. Joe

RAFFAELE in Mississauga
RAFFAELE in Mississauga

Simply the best

Bee removal, Summer 2018: Joe used a vacuum to remove some of the bees from the colony in my roof. The entire process and the dust application took about 45 minutes. Unfortunately the bees returned, so Joe came back, no questions asked to take care of the problem for good.

Squirrel removal, Winter 2018: I called Joe, it was one of the coldest days this past Winter. He installed a one-way trap over my roof vent, under freezing temperatures. The squirrels were out within hours. Joe returned back in the Spring to install a new vent cap and a cage to prevent future invasions.

Joe is an example of professionalism at its best, someone that provides knowledge and experience to his customers and cares about getting the job done right.

Thanks for your review. I know I've done my job when I get asked to return and deal with another pest problem from the same client. Joe

Sandra L. in Mississauga
Sandra L. in Mississauga

Mice

My neighbour has mice and I spotted a few making their way into my backyard. I was concerned that they would eventually find a route into my house. I contacted Snap Pest Control and I'm so happy I did. Joe came the same day I called and relieved me of my fears. He is a true professional. His expertise and honesty are very apparent. He patiently educated me and pointed out possible entry points and an action plan.

I cannot visualize receiving better service
anywhere else. I highly recommend Snap Pest Control.

Thank you. I'm constantly trying to stay ahead of the mice and this year seems to be busy with them so far. Happy to be of assistance here and hope that everything works out well and we have a mouse free home. Joe

Doug in Mississauga
Doug in Mississauga

Bee removal

My thanks to Joe for taking care of a large colony of bees which had taken up residence in a old decorative beam, on the side of our house, in a difficult spot.

Some still remained after the initial treatment, so Joe came back without any questions or complaints and we haven't had any problems since.

Thanks for your review happy that I could help.

No More Room at the Inn in Mississauga
No More Room at the Inn in Mississauga

Joe to the rescue

Joe was exactly what we needed! We have had several critters in our backyard over the years but when we saw a rat we called several exterminators. SNAP went directly to the root cause - an old shed and the space under our deck where these animals were living. They dug a trench around our deck and installed mesh so the animals couldn't get underneath anymore. They also took down and carted away our old shed. It has been 2 months and we no longer have 'unwelcome guests' camped out in the back yard. Joe was quick to respond, very patient and courteous, reasonably priced and did a great job with the construction and the clean up. We would DEFINITELY recommend Joe to other customers.
Other companies we had contacted wanted to sell us plans with recurring visits over several months to place bait. There would have been nothing stopping the animals from moving back in and we would have been paying these companies for many years to come. Like I said, Joe got to the root cause and the investment gave us a permanent solution.
Thanks, Joe!

Thank you for your review. The job took two and a half days to complete. A full barrier system was created around the deck as well as removing a large shed and capping a deck to prevent any and all creatures from getting underneath. My client wanted to fix the root cause and that is what we did. Joe

Rats in the wall

Joe was the third exterminator hired to get rid of rats in the basement wall. The rats were never seen only heard in the wall. Initially, a small hole was cut in the wall, and poison put into the hole. The rat noise would disappear but return months later. This went on for 5 years. The second exterminator after two years of putting poison in the hole suggested that I call Joe, as according to her, he is the best. I must agree. Joe came, assessed the situation and said I needed to cut open a large hole and find the entry point. Thank goodness he was able and willing to come over when the workman cut open the hole. After an hour, and a number of holes later, following the clues - clues only Joe was able to follow, a hole was found. The hole would never have been found without Joe. I am confident, with the amount of concrete that went into the hole, that I will be rat-free, and confident, that if there is another point of entry (god forbid), Joe will be back to find that hole. Joe is professional, cares about his work and you as a client. I would not hesitate to recommend Joe

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately rat issues can be a nightmare for a homeowner and I feel really bad that people are having to deal with these pests in their homes. Rats are very successful creatures and probably found just about anywhere on the planet. These rodents create tunnels under homes or enter via an open drain or crack in a concrete floor which if left accessible become lingering issues. 5 years is a long time but believe me I've seen people sell homes based on rat issues which seemed to never end. Exterminators that believe they can solve rat problems with traps and bait alone without sealing their entry are underestimating the tenacity and capabilities of rats. I'm always asked for my lowest rate and or longest warranty on rat jobs and am amazed at how very little people and or other companies really know about these animals. This particular job went on for 5 years before my insistence that the walls be opened. The access point didn't present itself right away either, even with the open walls I had to go over areas 4 to 5 times before it was found. Therefore I ask how do I provide a warranty on an open hole inside a finished wall that I haven't seen nor have any idea where it may be located in a home over the phone. Impossible, These jobs are a process and involve a systematic approach to resolve them which could be simplistic or very complicated indeed. I've had to gut whole basements to finally block rats out of a home after many failed attempts by pest companies who made there modest money and re- baited and re-baited for years and years before finally giving up. I guess what I'm saying is that this pest is unlike any other and consequently needs to be treated at level beyond the lowest price and best warranty. Rats may require us to open up walls and ceilings and that is not something that can be shopped around. Joe

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Fly problem

Joe has been my go to person for all my pest problems for the past 4 years. I called Joe end of July after seeing almost 20 to 30 flies in my house mostly bear my rear sliding doors. Initially thought to be cluster flies hiding in my attic, Joe suggested fogging my attic to get rid of them. Joe arrived promptly but on doing a walk around my house found out the flies were coming in from outside due to some dead/dying leaves that provided an optimal environment for the flies and a gap in my bricks that allows them in. Joe not only sealed the gap but also cleared the leaves. The cost was less than anticipated and I am happy to say after I haven’t seen an annoying flies lately. Joe could have charged me for the fogging and sealing and I wouldn’t have known any better but he is obviously a man of integrity and did an honest job. Being around so many flies was making everyone so miserable so thanks a million Joe.

Thanks for your review. Over the phone this job sounded like a cluster fly issue. Cluster flies breed in worms and can become a real problem for people in rural areas and sometimes
newer homes in new subdivisions. Since the soil is exposed these large flies will migrate upwards and tend to enter a home via sofits and then an attic. I was prepared to fog the attic; however, I noticed a lot of flies in the basement which were not cluster flies but rather bottle flies. Bottle flies like decaying rotting matter and hence I became suspicious and knew there had to be a source. Having walked the perimeter I noticed many of the same flies were clustering around a dead patch of grass which was along the side of the home closest to the utility area. The grass was removed and I could see many flies with their larva underneath it. The location was sprayed heavily and the grass removed offsite as well as sealing off all openings to the home in the vicinity. The home itself had become a sort of fly trap because they could enter but could not find their way out. I found the situation quite interesting in that I've yet to encounter this scenario before in my pest control efforts. The attic was never fogged after all but the real issue was resolved.

Melissa from Mississauga in Mississauga
Melissa from Mississauga in Mississauga

Mouse Problem

My husband and I had reached out to Joe for a mouse problem in our home. Joe was professional and thorough. He examined our property inside and out, then pinpointed (and importantly, sealed) their entry points. He patiently walked us through how he identified that entry point, what indicated that mice were indeed entering from the spot, and how it led to the signs of mice that we had noticed in other areas of the house. He was great. He even pointed to other attempts by the previous homeowner (or possibly whomever they hired) to seal spots outside the home. Joe then explained why those would not have been the entry points for what we were witnessing in our home.

It's clear Joe takes pride in his profession and does it well. The fact that he guarantees his work and returns twice, especially a year afterwards, means he cares about the quality of what he does. Returning after a year (all included in the initial price) shows he stands by what he does, unlike other folks who may only "guarantee" their work for the short term. He wants to ensure that the problem really has been taken care if. My husband and I would highly recommend Joe's services.

The fact that they can call me up after a year to follow up on their homes when any other company out there offers a measly 6 months warranty should be an indication of how Snap works. Ask yourself why would you call back on a warranty when the mice are not visible because they went outside for the summer or simply ate some bait. So the bait keeps them out of sight and your 6 months goes by without even a follow up visit. So the company came once while had you gone with Snap you still had 2 more visits to go. A good year is needed to fully rid a house of mice because they can live for a year and reproduce every 2 months. Hence you will notice how the reviews are indicating that there were other companies which could not resolve the mouse problems. Thanks for your review. Joe

More about Snap Pest Control

With of wealth of knowledge, Snap pest control is ready and willing to help you find the right solutions to your pest control problems.

Whether your sitting at home and just saw a mouse or your in the food service industry and want to inquire about a monthly plan, Snap is here to help. All uniforms and vehicles are un-marked and we will never show up at your business or home at a busy time. With reasonable rates and personalized service you can rest assured that your in good hands.

Pest Control Services
Bed Bug Extermination
Mice Extermination
Termite Control
Carpenter Ant Control
Rat Removal
Wasp Removal
All types of bugs and pests

Animal Control Services
Raccoon Removal
Skunk Removal
Squirrel Removal
Pigeon Removal
Humane Animal Rescue

We use environmentally friendly techniques, and can provide guarantees

Our certified animal control technicians are experienced in trapping animals, sealing entrance points and making sure that you don’t experience problems with wild animals again.