Snap Pest Control

Reviews for Snap Pest Control

Marlowe in mississauga
Marlowe in mississauga

Demon rats

What a year...joe is nothing short of super human....amazing....quick....calm....efficient..
..knowledgeable and proffessional. I had killed 31 rats before we found joe. Inside the house..31. yes you read correctly... He arrived super fast.....and he had to come back four times to get them all. So bad they ate all my fringe off of my new designer sofa....in the stove drawer etc...DISGUSTING...Losing my mind...Called him again because a raccoon had babies in my chimney......THANK YOU JOE WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT YOU?????? Came out nxt day and got rid of them ....

Bongo in Toronto
Bongo in Toronto

skunk removal

Joe came and removed a skunk from our basement entrance on a Tuesday. Thursday the skunk returned. We were out own but called Joe and even though he was busy he returned to remove the skunk again. Bravo! Reliable.

Same day, peace of mind

I called Joe on a Monday morning and by the afternoon he arrived to remove the yellowjacket nest.
Fast and convenient!! Keeping my children safe was my main concern.
THANKS JOE! :)

shughesmiss in Toronto
shughesmiss in Toronto

Amazing customer service

Joe arrived the same day we called to deal with a carpenter ant emergency. He helped us to find the nest and then treated it and our house to quickly rectify the problem. He replied quickly to our calls about another suspected problem and checked on it the next day....we were very impressed with the service.

Thanks for your review.Joe

GL Liu from North York
GL Liu from North York

Roof Animal

Joe helped me two since I move to my current home, less than a year.
He is great guy, honest price and good services. I would call him from time to time when I need him. I also would refer him to any of my friends and my client.
This is the you can trust. His phone #: 647-991-1803

Thank you for your kind review. Joe

p wright from Oakville
p wright from Oakville

Red squirrel problem in house attic

Joe was very friendly and efficient. Showed up when expected, immediately identified where red squirrels were accessing the attic space in our house. Offered a sound solution to close off any access points, problem was solved within a couple of hours of his first visit.

Thanks for your review. House is now bullet proof against all critters.Joe

I+C in Toronto
I+C in Toronto

Animals in the attic

Joe was great, helpful and polite. We had an animal problem in the attic; it took a couple of visits (this is how it is normally in steps) and he resolved our animal issue and repaired the roof at the end. Thank you! We highly recommend him.

Thanks guys was great working with you.

Sandra in Mississauga
Sandra in Mississauga

Termite inspection

I live in in an area in southern mississauga where termites seem to be a prevelant concern. Joe was very responsive to my needs and was easy to deal with during this process. After a thorough inspection of the home he assured me that any of my concerns were minimal and could be taken care of immediately with minimal interruption. Joe also suggested a plan for future maintanance to keep any unwanted intruders away.

I would recommend Snap Pest Control for any one who is dealing with any unwanted visitors or the ones you can’t see. Much appreciated Joe.

Thank your review Sandra. I am glad I was able to assist you in this matter.Joe

Tim in Mississauga
Tim in Mississauga

Raccoon removal from attic

2 weeks ago , we heard big noise from attic . I got into attic to check and found a raccoon was settling under the insulation and a big hole in my roof beside a vent. I called Joe and he came the next day and installed an one way door on the hole and also install 2 covers on the other 2 vents. Next day the raccoon gone and no more noise. Joe came again to remove the door and installed another vent cover. he also repaired my roof.
Excellent job, Joe.

These roof vents are no match for a determined raccoon. We had to time things correctly because of rain and snow getting into the attic. A 1 way door was installed on the main access area and the other vents were secured. This particular raccoon really tore into the plywood so new wood and shingles were installed at the end when the bugger was out. All done by one company.Thanks for your review. Joe

Blair in Toronto
Blair in Toronto

Joe and Snap Pest Control are the best!

I first found Joe on Home Stars a number of years ago and I'm so glad I did. He is honest, reliable, a good communicator, and just an overall great human.
He has tons of experience dealing with many different pests and brings his knowledge to each situation to deal with it promptly and efficiently, without wasting your time or money.
He has dealt with a number of different pest issues for us, always exceeding our expectations. These issues have included dealing with raccoons getting in under our home (and on another occasion, our neighbors home - he also helped them), rats getting in (gross), deterring raccoons from hanging out on our top deck, squirrels getting into the roof above our porch.... the list goes on. Clearly, animals like our house. We are very thankful for Joe.
His number is on my speed dial for any pest issues and will remain there always! :)
Thanks for your hard work, Joe!

Thanks guys. Downtown living sometimes requires a variety of skill sets in an exterminator. So happy that these challenges were dealt with for you guys. Thanks once again Joe.

More about Snap Pest Control

With of wealth of knowledge, Snap pest control is ready and willing to help you find the right solutions to your pest control problems.

Whether your sitting at home and just saw a mouse or your in the food service industry and want to inquire about a monthly plan, Snap is here to help. All uniforms and vehicles are un-marked and we will never show up at your business or home at a busy time. With reasonable rates and personalized service you can rest assured that your in good hands.

Pest Control Services
Bed Bug Extermination
Mice Extermination
Termite Control
Carpenter Ant Control
Rat Removal
Wasp Removal
All types of bugs and pests

Animal Control Services
Raccoon Removal
Skunk Removal
Squirrel Removal
Pigeon Removal
Humane Animal Rescue

We use environmentally friendly techniques, and can provide guarantees

Our certified animal control technicians are experienced in trapping animals, sealing entrance points and making sure that you don’t experience problems with wild animals again.