Snap Pest Control

Pest & Animal Control
2640 Hammond road Mississauga ON L5K 2M3

Reviews for Snap Pest Control

Mice

I cannot say enough about the amazing service Joe provided. He does not simply put bait down to temporarily solve the problem but put the effort into looking and sealing off all the possible entry points. He is truly amazing. I cannot say enough about the service he provided. I would, without a doubt, recommend him to anyone looking for pest control.

Thank you for your review. The job was very enjoyable because business levels were slow due to the holidays and I needed a challenge. Having arrived I noticed there were issues with the garage which needed fixing. The materials were there ( drywall, Plywood, etc )and I used my skil saw, drywall screws, drill, staple gun and hammer to close the garage down. The reaction from my client who had previously used another pest control company was priceless. The other company had simply baited her home and she was shocked at all the extra work I had done in comparison. They came with a few bait stations and spent 15 minutes whereas I came with bait stations and tools and spent an hour and a half sealing things up. I still have 2 more visits at the house and will monitor the homes progress but at least I know that more mice wont be coming in in the meantime. Joe

Ryan in Brantford
Ryan in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Mice Problem

We had mice in our basement and attic every winter and found several dead mice over the years. We called Snap Pest Control and the technician was very informative and found several places where the mice were entering. We fixed the holes and gaps and have never had a mouse since!

Thanks for your review. Good to know that things worked out well for you guys.
Joe

crysta from Old Toronto
crysta from Old Toronto

Mice, squirrels and moths

Over the past 5 years, I have called SNAP to remove mice from inside the house and a few years earlier to prevent squirrels from residing in my roof. In both cases, Joe provided excellent service and provides permanent results. In the case of both the mice and squirrels, he used mesh to cover many of the possible entry points into the house. In addition, a door stopper/washer to prevent the very tiny mice from coming in from the back door. It has been a few years and no mice nor squirrels living in my house. Now, I have a problem with MOTHS. Joe was the first person to come to mind. As per Joe's style, he answered the phone quickly, provided options on the spot including options I can do myself. Based on past results, Joe will come in a few days) as I am confident of the results he will provide regardless of the animal or critters around or inside the house. HIGHLY recommend JOE! Great person too.

5 years in and no mice or squirrels in an inner city area of Toronto that's just fantastic. Bring on the moths and thanks for your review. Joe

Gin Park from Toronto
Gin Park from Toronto

Mice infestation

Snap Pest Control was great throughout the entire process. They are very informative about the problems they see and possible solutions. Unlike the 'other guys' they don't use any kind of scare tactics to persuade you to spend $$$ which was my experience until I met with Snap Pest Control. They came and did a full inspection inside and out. Snap Pest addressed any visible weak points to prevent future entry from the outside and also deployed bait/poison to address any remaining population still inside. If you have a mice problem you know how difficult it can be to solve. Snap Pest doesn't just come in, do a one time job and leave you hanging....Snap Pest came back to follow up on their work 6 months later to ensure the problem was solved. When they returned I did not notice any recent activity but Snap Pest still deployed another set of bait/poison inside just in case and did another audit around the house to see if any new weak points had formed. I'm very satisfied with their service and commitment to helping their customers solve their pest problems. I own a few different rental properties and will be using Snap Pest Control exclusively going forward for any/all potential future issues I encounter.

Thank you for your review. At six months in with no mice in sight that's what I want to hear. The house is tight now which should have an impact on any future activity. Joe

kaosman in Markham
kaosman in Markham

Raccoon problem in the rood and attic

I've known Joe for over 2 years now and he has helped me out more than once. We had a problem with a raccoon that tore open the roof soffit panels and made it's way into the attic. Joe setup a one way door that ensured that the raccoon could go out and not be able to enter again. He really knows his stuff and is very pleasant to talk to. I would recommend to anyone with a rodent/pest problem.

Thank you for your review. I'm so happy everything worked out so well. Joe

Toni
Toni

Mice issue

We called Joe after seeing the reviews here.
He came on time and did a thorough examination of the potential entry points and sealed them off. He baited the problem areas inside our house. Came back twice more as included in the deal. It appears that the remaining mice are dying off. Joe's knowledge of the rodent world is second to none. Thanks again.

Thanks for your review. Happy to hear hat the mice issue is resolved. Joe

norm.kondo in Toronto, Ontario
norm.kondo in Toronto, Ontario

Mouse Problem

I have an annual contract with company “O” but it only puts out bait. Joe found and blocked the probable point of entry for the mice and is coming back to block an opening where raccoons could get under rhe deck.

He is knowledgeable and responsive and wants to do the job right. I am very happy to have found his company. Thank you HomeStars and thank you joe.

Thanks for your review. It took some time to find the source of the problem but I did. finding and sealing this access point was ninety percent of the problem. We just have to deal with whats left inside and I expect the job will go smoothly. Joe

Maxine in Mississauga
Maxine in Mississauga

Efficient, reliable and friendly service

We had a problem with mice running around on our main floor. I found Joe as I searched for the best pest control service I could get. Most other companies (including the one recommended by our townhouse management) only wanted to come in, put some mice bait on all floors and that's it. When Joe came in, he inspected the garage and perimeter of our house. He found all the possible entry ways for mice and either sealed it or put a screen so that no mice could get in. I asked him many questions about mice in homes or in general and I learned so much. The best part about Joe's service is that he makes a comprehensive sweep and bait placement during the first visit and does follow up visits to re-inspect and ensure that it is working. Today, with no evidence of mice in our home, it's even more reassuring to know that he had checked back and confirmed that there is still a lot of intact bait he had placed before. I'm really glad to have found Snap Pest Control through homestars.com. I would certainly recommend Joe to anyone looking for efficient, reliable and friendly service.

Thanks for your review. Mice are on the move this year and it seems as if there is no end to their persistence in trying to get indoors right now. Lock down your houses now before they establish themselves. Joe

RAFFAELE in Mississauga
RAFFAELE in Mississauga

Simply the best

Bee removal, Summer 2018: Joe used a vacuum to remove some of the bees from the colony in my roof. The entire process and the dust application took about 45 minutes. Unfortunately the bees returned, so Joe came back, no questions asked to take care of the problem for good.

Squirrel removal, Winter 2018: I called Joe, it was one of the coldest days this past Winter. He installed a one-way trap over my roof vent, under freezing temperatures. The squirrels were out within hours. Joe returned back in the Spring to install a new vent cap and a cage to prevent future invasions.

Joe is an example of professionalism at its best, someone that provides knowledge and experience to his customers and cares about getting the job done right.

Thanks for your review. I know I've done my job when I get asked to return and deal with another pest problem from the same client. Joe

Sandra L. in Mississauga
Sandra L. in Mississauga

Mice

My neighbour has mice and I spotted a few making their way into my backyard. I was concerned that they would eventually find a route into my house. I contacted Snap Pest Control and I'm so happy I did. Joe came the same day I called and relieved me of my fears. He is a true professional. His expertise and honesty are very apparent. He patiently educated me and pointed out possible entry points and an action plan.

I cannot visualize receiving better service
anywhere else. I highly recommend Snap Pest Control.

Thank you. I'm constantly trying to stay ahead of the mice and this year seems to be busy with them so far. Happy to be of assistance here and hope that everything works out well and we have a mouse free home. Joe

More about Snap Pest Control

With of wealth of knowledge, Snap pest control is ready and willing to help you find the right solutions to your pest control problems.

Whether your sitting at home and just saw a mouse or your in the food service industry and want to inquire about a monthly plan, Snap is here to help. All uniforms and vehicles are un-marked and we will never show up at your business or home at a busy time. With reasonable rates and personalized service you can rest assured that your in good hands.

Pest Control Services
Bed Bug Extermination
Mice Extermination
Termite Control
Carpenter Ant Control
Rat Removal
Wasp Removal
All types of bugs and pests

Animal Control Services
Raccoon Removal
Skunk Removal
Squirrel Removal
Pigeon Removal
Humane Animal Rescue

We use environmentally friendly techniques, and can provide guarantees

Our certified animal control technicians are experienced in trapping animals, sealing entrance points and making sure that you don’t experience problems with wild animals again.