snap pest control

Pest & Animal Control
2640 Hammond road Mississauga ON L5K 2M3
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in North York  >  snap pest control

Reviews for snap pest control

mike_4174

Very professional and friendly. Joe did a very good job dealing with the issue. Very efficient and provides time and advice
Most probably had the issue for years but didn't know about it till recently found few mice in the kitchen
Would recommend Joe

Rodney  from Mississauga

Amazing customer service. My wife saw a mouse in our kitchen and was terrified. After calling a few companies we decided to use Titan. They showed up later that day, inspected our house and took care of our mouse problem.
Thank you Titan.

This one belongs to another. Joe

Greg in Mississauga

After calling 4+ different companies, I went with SNAP and was very happy. Competitive pricing Professional and Polite service. He was able to identify where the pests were entering the house and seal it, unlike the last company we used to deal with the problem 2 years ago.

Thanks for review. The situation could have been much worse had we not found the access point. Glad we that that I was able to locate the source of the issue. Thanks again.Joe

PDungan in Scarborough

Joe did an excellent and thorough job dealing with a mouse infestation. You could tell he had a sharp and experienced eye for where the problem could be coming from and how to deal with it. The problem was 'cured' within a week.

Thank you for your review. Was a pleasure to assist you on this rodent control issue. Joe

Elise from Toronto

I want to give a huge shout out to Joe at Snap Pest Control who did a very thorough work and got us rid of our mouse problem. It was not a small problem - we had mice running across the living-room while we were watching TV or sometimes, even while I was cooking and moving around in the kitchen, I could see a mouse dash around. Once, as I was at my computer, a mouse bumped into my foot.
But Joe did a thorough investigation, sealed all the spaces where the mice could get inside our house, and the spots where they were coming through, added some poison. Now, 6 weeks later, I haven't seen a mouse - or a mouse dropping, anywhere.
To compare, I first called a competitor who just put some poison and said they couldn't seal off the holes, we had to do it ourselves.
It was not cheap, but well worth the money. If you have an infestation problem, call Joe. He is also a no-nonsense, funny guy. I will never call anyone else for other infestations issues.

Thanks for your review. The rodent issue here was one of those downtown Toronto situations that can be tricky to solve. I remember getting to the home and it was raining and cold outside. Having conducted an interior inspection and then looking at the homes perimeter it then became apparent that some work needed to be done to seal off the exterior. The issue was that it was raining and cold outside and I needed at least 2 hours to get things boarded up properly. It was decided that to get this job done we needed to reschedule it so that work could be done well with good working conditions. One access point was under a deck which was so narrow that I had to contort myself to get in there. I was completely covered in raccoon crap (thank you coveralls), wet, cold, and contorted to a point where I felt as if I had been kicked in the ribs and had to take shallow breaths for a few days because of the sharp pain I was feeling. The fact is, that it needed to be done to ensure long term results for my client. I could have easily did what her previous company did which was to bait the home down on my first visit but I have to sleep at night so I rescheduled the job in order to do it properly. My client understood the need to wait a little and in the end what is one extra week when these mice have been around for years at the house with no results. Just another day in my adventures.

Sharon in Mississauga

Very professional and friendly. Would recommend the company anytime. Joe is very efficient, he found the problem in the first visit and solved the problem. I think he is reasonable in his pricing.

thank you for your review. Joe

Joe at SNAP PEST CONTROL has been a big help to me, a part time Landlord of an. I always feel like he takes time to listen to the details of my issue, then suggests and takes the most sensible steps for eliminating pests.

I had tried myself to eliminate mice and bedbugs with some store products and internet tips but they returned. I called the professional and he put a stop to them without turning my tenant's apartments or life upside down. He allowed a convenient time for me, showed up at agreed time, and was courteous, professional and a pleasure to deal with. After calling around other companies and hiring others in the past I find SNAP to be best service and best value.

It shows that Joe cares about doing a quality service and helping people with the unfortunate problem of unwanted guests. I have recommended SNAP PEST CONTROL but hope I won't have to call Joe again.

Thanks for your review. I really appreciate the feed back. Joe

So Happy with his work! We've had recurring visitations from animals into our attic for the longest time. Joe did excellent work. He also sealed the entry points real good. He definitely knows what he is doing.
He is also easy to get a hold of. We don't foresee any future problems but in the unlikely event, Joe will return to deal with them.
We are so blessed.

Thanks guys for your review. I too am blessed to have such wonderful clients.

sal in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

I have used Joe's services a number of times over the years. This particular mouse problem exists in a house in rosedale. The mouse or mice must have gotten in during the lowering of the basement floor. The window that was missing was poorly boarded up during the work. Joe was able to accommodate me quickly.
I would only call this company for any pest issues.
thanks again, joe.

Thanks for your review. Glad I could be of assistance in the matter. Joe

Joe was amazing. He was able to fit us in to his schedule. We had a wasp next burrowed in the front wall of our house where our car port/eves is attached. He removed the wasps, treated the area and said we could call back if the problem recurs over the next week. The problem did not. He was knowledgeable, friendly and very accommodating. Thank you so much!!

Thanks for your review. Huge numbers of wasps were at this house.Took some time but the wasps are no more. Joe

More about snap pest control

With of wealth of knowledge, Snap pest control is ready and willing to help you find the right solutions to your pest control problems.

Whether your sitting at home and just saw a mouse or your in the food service industry and want to inquire about a monthly plan, Snap is here to help. All uniforms and vehicles are un-marked and we will never show up at your business or home at a busy time. With reasonable rates and personalized service you can rest assured that your in good hands.

Pest Control Services
Bed Bug Extermination
Mice Extermination
Termite Control
Carpenter Ant Control
Rat Removal
Wasp Removal
All types of bugs and pests

Animal Control Services
Raccoon Removal
Skunk Removal
Squirrel Removal
Pigeon Removal
Humane Animal Rescue

We use environmentally friendly techniques, and can provide guarantees

Our certified animal control technicians are experienced in trapping animals, sealing entrance points and making sure that you don’t experience problems with wild animals again.