Snap Pest Control

Reviews for Snap Pest Control

Brandon in Mississauga
Brandon in Mississauga

Squirrels in the attic!

We had a family of squirrels in the attic which had an entry through a tricky spot on the roof due to a construction/design flaw of our house. We were very busy during the week and had to reschedule many times. Most people would get frustrated, but Joe is very accomodating. He came in with an unmarked vehicle so that neighbors wouldn't be concerned about our issue and installed a one-way door so that the squirrels could go out but never back in. After a few weeks, Joe came in to remove it and put in a mesh that was barely noticeable. It could be removed later on whenever we hire roofers to repair that area. Very professional, thorough and helpful. Thank you Joe!

BA of Misissauga in Mississauga
BA of Misissauga in Mississauga

Squirrel Problem

Very reliable service! He's always on time and did what he has promised to deliver.

The issue arose during end of winter and despite still having snow on the ground, he took his time to assess the issue and offered solution. Me and my next door neighbor had a falling out and they won't let him step in their front yard for him to safely complete the project (removing the trap and closing/sealing the roof + installing another mesh). We discussed with Joe what the next approach is for him to safely complete the project but one day, us being away for work, he just took it upon himself and speak to our next door neighbor and professionally and kindly asked to allow him to finish his job safely. He even offered to put a mesh in an opening he saw on my neighbor's roof while he was working on ours - for free - just so he can finish the job he started. Goes to show how reliable he is and he's best at what he does!

Thanks, Joe! Definitely recommending you!

Thanks guys for your nice review. Yes it is true in order for me to access this location I had to do free service on the neighbors house. I was surprised at how the reaction changed in just a few short weeks with the neighbor. Also, just getting on the neighbors property was challenging in that I had to remove a whole lotta stuff plus carry the ladder through a narrow corridor of a car port and all kinds of construction debris covered in a thick sheet of ice. The neighbor waited for me on round two to do all of the above and just as I was taking my first step up opened the door to tell me that she was not supporting this and that I had to get off her property. The weather was wet and damp that day and I had to admit I was very upset but all I could do was leave as quick as possible before things got outta hand. I went to the house a total of 5 times before it was completed. A simple straight forward job which turned into a difficult situation.

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto

Mice problem

I had mice in my walls and floors that have drop ceilings. Joe came in and was able to quickly determine their points of entry outside and sealed them off. He was able to remove all the mice inside in a short amount of time. I would recommend him to anyone!

thanks for your review.Joe

Matthew in Mississauga
Matthew in Mississauga

Pest removal, and Critter Proofing - Part 2

About 2 years ago we had a pest problem around our house and basement. Raccoon damage on the rooftop vents, and mice issues in the basement that came with dirty droppings and damaged basement ceiling tiles. We called Snap Pest, and Joe was a pleasure to deal with, and he completely sealed our house, setup countermeasures throughout the house, and installed protections on our vents, and all of our issues have been completely resolved.

His (included) aftercare service has more than exceeded our expectations, he is easy to reach and schedule, and he thoroughly checks all of the problem areas which has given us valuable peace of mind the past couple years. The wife and I are about to have our first child and we have the comfort knowing that any harmful sanitation issues we may have had if we didn't call Snap Pest are no longer a worry for us.

If you have any mice/rodent/pest issues in your home, don't hesitate to call Joe from Snap Pest Control. I highly recommend him.

Thanks for your review. Finished my last inspection and the home is pest free. Visits to the home were staggered out
over a two year period with sealing all potential access points. I even caulked all the sofits with a large bead of silicone as insurance. Happy that this newborn child can come home to a pest free home. Joe

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto

Snap pest control - highly recommend

Snap came to assist with a mouse issue we'd had for the past few years in our house. They were reliable, efficient, extremely knowledgeable and thorough. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has a pest issue.

Thank you for this review. Happy that everything has worked out so well. This lingering annoying mouse issue is finally over. Remember it can take some time to remove mice from a home. Mice nest, reproduce quickly, live for a year, and need little water and food. Joe

J. Lema in Mississauga
J. Lema in Mississauga

Amazing Service

Joe came to my house to inspect and rid my attic of nesting squirrels. He was very professional, courteous, and thorough. I am very impressed with the work he did, and I am happy to be squirrel free! Definitely recommend Joe and his company.

Thanks for your review. The job was tricky and had many surprises for me
With weather and access. I had to work on the neighbours house in the end so I could finish things. A long story.

Gary in Toronto
Gary in Toronto

Joe from Snap fixed my problem in a snap !!

I called this company and dealt with the owner operator Joe.
Very knowledgeable and helpful and reasonable..he knew exactly how to fix my ant issues.
Joe was prompt and an all round nice guy !!

Thanks guys. Your carpenter ants don't stand a chance.Joe

Mouse droppings

We recently found mouse droppings behind some kitchen cabinets. Called Joe from SNAP - he was a pleasure to deal with. Was reachable right away, asked all sorts of relevant questions to assess the problem and came the very next day fully prepared to deal with it. Joe did a thorough assessment of the house, closed a number of suspicious holes and laid out the mouse bait. After several months I can say with confidence our problem was dealt with. I would highly recommend Joe and SNAP to anyone with similar problems.

Thank you for your review. Glad everything has worked out for you guys. These sort of comments are why I feel so proud to be an exterminator. Fantastic that my client is mouse free. Joe

Madeline in Toronto
Madeline in Toronto

Mice Investation

I saw a mouse scurry behind the oven in my kitchen and needed help immediately. Joe came right out, took care of the issue and was kind in the process. I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for pest control.

Thank you for your kind review. Joe

Judy in Markham
Judy in Markham
3 reviews Kitchener, ON

Raccoons in the attic

We have used Joe’s service in the past for our mice infestation and was more than happy with his expertise and service so when we needed help with new invited guests, raccoons, we knew who to call! He was very helpful, honest and gave us very good recommendations on our options. We would recommend Joe to anyone that has any kind of pest problems.

Why thank you for your review. I really know that I'm on the right track when I'm getting calls on multiple pests like this. This method of building a business comes from being honest and getting a job done right the first time.

More about Snap Pest Control

With of wealth of knowledge, Snap pest control is ready and willing to help you find the right solutions to your pest control problems.

Whether your sitting at home and just saw a mouse or your in the food service industry and want to inquire about a monthly plan, Snap is here to help. All uniforms and vehicles are un-marked and we will never show up at your business or home at a busy time. With reasonable rates and personalized service you can rest assured that your in good hands.

Pest Control Services
Bed Bug Extermination
Mice Extermination
Termite Control
Carpenter Ant Control
Rat Removal
Wasp Removal
All types of bugs and pests

Animal Control Services
Raccoon Removal
Skunk Removal
Squirrel Removal
Pigeon Removal
Humane Animal Rescue

We use environmentally friendly techniques, and can provide guarantees

Our certified animal control technicians are experienced in trapping animals, sealing entrance points and making sure that you don’t experience problems with wild animals again.