Collects Carpet Cleaning

Toronto ON M1P 3J4

Reviews for Collects Carpet Cleaning

cheryl in Toronto
cheryl in Toronto

Sofa, chairs and carpet cleaning

I finally decided to clean our sofa, chairs, love seat and carpets. I called a few big companies but decided to go with a smaller company on Homestar. Imran from Collects Carpet Cleaning got good ratings so I called him up and he was here two days later. He did an excellent job. The carpets look great and the white furniture looks brand new. Imran was very professional.
I am pleased with his work and would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

gwan.yeap
gwan.yeap

Carpet and area rug cleaning

Collect carpet cleaners did a good job on my son’s condo carpet. Carpet was very clean and all stains removed. Price was reasonable. Would recommend to anyone.

Sue V.
Sue V.

Sofa and area rug cleaning

Very happy with the work. The sofa came out very clean and looks brand new.

RajG
RajG

Steam clean carpets and upholstery throughout my entire house.

Collects did a fabulous job. They were professional and arrived on time with proper equipment and green products. We are sensitive to chemical smells and the products Collects used were not a problem for us at all. The place looks brand new. Carpets have a new life and my couches are comfortable and super clean. I can’t say enough good things about this company. I’m having them back regularly for sure!

Ana
Ana

Renovation

Owner was the first to call. I had other estimates. But neighther one match fue price.
I booked. They were very punctual and efficient. The estimate was x 4 carpets. The made a couple extra and charge the same.
There machinery is professional and the owner and worker also.
I ask him to leave with me a few business cards, to recomend friends and relatives.
I will use them again.

In home carpet cleaning

My carpets look brand new again! Tough stains removed from carpets, especially from dining room chairs. Very reliable and friendly service! Pricing is excellent. Thanks again, I will be using this company again.

thank you.

MONA
MONA

Carpet deep clean and paint stain removal

Did a great job. Very reasonably priced, prifessiona, and tried his absolute best to get all stains out. Very thorough and detailed.

thank you.

Rosy K.
Rosy K.

Carpet cleaning

Very much satisfied by the work. Excellent job done Carpet is very bright and clean and smelling very Gud

A W.
A W.

Home carpet cleaning

Excellent work! Took time to do the job right! Could see the difference immediately. Professional work and service!

vincentbala16
vincentbala16

Living room carpet and area rug

Excellent service, I am using him since last three years, he is the best in GTA. My carpet went very bad with stains, I request the apartment to change that but they didnt, so I decided to wash it and call Collects Carpet Cleaning to wash my carpet now it is sparkle clean. I am so happy and strongly recommend to everyone.

Thanks.

More about Collects Carpet Cleaning

Immediate Expert Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Services...Best Price Available at your convenience!!!

Collects Carpet Cleaning Offering Residential/Commercial/Office/Building Carpet cleaning.

Professional services include Area Rug Pick Up & Drop-offs, office location available for drop off as well 10-6pm. Please contact (647-530-2827) for Drop-off availability and convenience.

Carpet and Upholstery Services

Eco friendly Products
* Wool Safe Products
* Family Friendly Service
* Specialize in Pet Urinal and Stain and Odor Treatment
* We Protect Your Family by Using Green and Eco friendly Products.

Collects Carpet Cleaning Service Areas Include (But not limited to):
Toronto,Markham,Scarborough,North York,Etobicoke,Vaughan,Richmond hill,Thornhill,Mississauga,Brampton,Milton,Burlington,Pickering,Ajax,Whitby,Oshawa, Serving All Over GTA