Crystal Air Furnace Inc

Gayle in Quesnel
Gayle in Quesnel
0 reviews , BC

Hold Off on HOUSECLEANING until AFTER they LEAVE

ABSOLUTELY WARN AGAINST using Crystal Air Furnace if you have allergies and suggest considering a company that exhausts dirt to collection bin OUTSIDE.

Great job of cleaning furnace vents and chimney (4 STARS) but vacuum they use left a terrible mess of dust in freshly cleaned suite I was preparing for new tenant (NEGATIVE STARS). Not only have to pay to clean AGAIN but tenant delaying move until restored to condition as when she saw it LAST WEEK. Cleaners cannot come back for 2 weeks so now also losing half month's rent. ​

When I contacted owner, got similar response as others: "owner responded with defensiveness and hostility"..."Sketchy, inconsistent, rude & uncooperative owner. Be wary." Among other things, he basically said I was making this up... told me that I hired an incompetent cleaning company so I couldn't prove the dust wasn't there before... and that I was planning ahead of time to just get money out of him. Seriously?? I just gave my cleaning company a 90% review. Crystal Air would charge me over $500 to clean. Sound familiar??

At the very least, customers should be warned to cover furniture and electronics to protect from dust & debris fallout AND service people should vacuum area where equipment is placed.
HOLD OFF on House-Cleaning until after they leave or be prepared to dust your home from top to bottom.

More about Crystal Air Furnace Inc

At Crystal Air Furnace we are focused on providing services with the highest level of customer satisfaction. We offer furnace and duct cleaning, 24 hour repair service and are reasonably priced compared to other furnace companies.
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Calgary?