416 Heating And Cooling

Reviews for 416 Heating And Cooling

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Water heater tank installed

Hameed was professional and worked cleanly installing a water heater. All I had to do was purchase the water heater at a big box store and he picked it up and installed in. I needed the water heater location moved so there was some additional piping required but the extra cost for this was reasonable.

Thanks for your time and review, I'm glad the work was up to your standards, please feel free to contact us regarding your furnace, air condition or gas lines. Thank you!

richardcreid
richardcreid

Air conditioning

Clean professional work, done on time. The whole process was explained to me. I would recommend him

thank you for you patience with us. keep us updated on your next projects.

lorenzo
lorenzo

Install a gas line for BBQ hookup

Asked for Homestars recommendation and Hamid responded quickly, quoted on the phone as an estimate, did the work the next day as planned and charged exactly the same as the estimate. Hamid was knowledgeable and non intrusive...professional in every way...and very competitively priced. Will definitely have him back for furnace and AC work.

Thank you for your time and your kind review, I'm glad my service met your expectations.

Paul M.
Paul M.

Central Humidifier

We replced our central humidifier. Hameed was very prompt, arrived at our house early and did a very good job. I will recommend this company to my friends and family.

Hi thanks for your time and comment.

Reginald
Reginald

Furnace Repair

My furnace stopped working. I called 416 Heating and Cooling. Mr. Hameed visited my home, he did a thorough check up and brought my furnace back to life. Hameed also explained to me what went wrong with the unit.
I'm glad I called him .

it's our pleasure to serve you the best we can. thanks for your precious time to give us a review.

Mohammed
Mohammed

Furnace Repair

There are good contractors and then there are great ones. I am happy to have found Hameed who is one of the best contractors that I have worked with since we got our home.

The first thing that speaks volumes about his work ethic is that he tried to diagnose the problem with my furnace on our first phone call, hoping to solve it then and there.

Since the problem needed fixing he then came home and promptly diagnosed the issue and set out to acquire the new fan that was still under warranty.

He came back the same day, fixed the new fan and even helped me clean the humidifier. One of the drainage parts of the humidifier was broken and he dropped it off after a couple of weeks. SOmething he hadn't charged me for, which was already above and beyond.

Unfortunately, our furnace broke down again and when I contacted him, he came back within the hour to our home.

Once here, he let me know that the fan and motor are not perfectly aligned and he will be exchanging it for new parts and fix it again.

Not only does he provide excellent work but he also stands behind it- a true professional.

If you are in the market for an HVAC guy, just pray that Hameed services your area.

We appreciate your patience while this furnace was a little complicated then usual. Thank you for your time to write us a review, much appreciated.

sohi
sohi

Water heater replacement

I am very happy with water heater replacement. He is very polite and professional.I will recommend his company service to all my friends and relatives

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad our services met your expectation.

seanzhang_2004
seanzhang_2004

Humidifier

It is very easy to work with him, he explained to me everything clearly. He has done his work professionally and clean up things after that. I will recommend him for sure.

Thank you for your response! Glad to hear your satisfaction with our service.

Matthew  in East York
Matthew in East York

HVAC EXPERTS

Very well spoken and responsible young man willing to do his job with a high degree of professorialism. Work ethic and quality is way beyond industry standards. Definitely would recommend him for all your HVAC needs.

Thank You Matthew for your feedback! I am glad our service met your expectation!

Salim F.
Salim F.

Heat stopped working

My heater stopped working pretty late at night, and I called 416 heating and cooling. I was very satisfied with the Hameed ( the technician) who provided us with affordable and efficient service! Highly recommended.

Thank You Salim for your response! I am delighted to hear that our service met your expectation!

More about 416 Heating And Cooling

Our company was established in 2015 most of our clients are from word of mouth we cover WSIB, liability insurance, TSSA contractor license. We are located in heart of GTA. Same day work available 24/ 7. This business is a family owned.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Richmond Hill?