416 Heating And Cooling

Reviews for 416 Heating And Cooling

b
b

Furnace replacement

401 heating and cooling were prompt, efficient, friendly highly professional and did an excellent job. Their cost estimate was exactly what I paid. They did a thorough cleanup when the job was complete. I was very pleased that the installer followed up one week later with an email to check on my satisfaction. I purchased a high-efficiency to stage Goodman furnace. I have found it to be easily 30% better than my previous Train furnace. I would highly recommend 401 for a furnace replacement or service.

Thank you! We are pleased to hear that your experience with 416 heating and cooling was pleasent. Let us know if we can be of any help in the future!

Miakhyl
Miakhyl

No heat

I did not have heat, it was very late in the evening. When Hameed came to fix and take a look at my heating sysytem, he was very polite and considerate of the situation. He was helpful and fixed the heat in a timely manner. I was very pleased with the service and would highly recommend to anyone looking for heating services.

it's our pleasure, I am glad your experience with us was delightful. Let us know if we can be of any help in the future!

naqadari
naqadari

Installation of furnace and ac

They were very courteous and knowledgeable and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend them

Thank you Mr Qadari, it was our absolute pleasure working with you.

Mustafa
Mustafa

Air condition

After going through 2 other companies wasting my whole day and not solving my problem. I finally called 416 heating and cooling.. not only that they were on time but they fixed my a.c in not more than a hour.
They were very courteous & professional and they know what they are doing.. i would say 10/10. Thank you hameed for the clean job

thank you for the time and patience we appreciate your review