416 Heating And Cooling

Reviews for 416 Heating And Cooling

Reginald
Reginald

Furnace Repair

My furnace stopped working. I called 416 Heating and Cooling. Mr. Hameed visited my home, he did a thorough check up and brought my furnace back to life. Hameed also explained to me what went wrong with the unit.
I'm glad I called him .

it's our pleasure to serve you the best we can. thanks for your precious time to give us a review.

Mohammed
Mohammed

Furnace Repair

There are good contractors and then there are great ones. I am happy to have found Hameed who is one of the best contractors that I have worked with since we got our home.

The first thing that speaks volumes about his work ethic is that he tried to diagnose the problem with my furnace on our first phone call, hoping to solve it then and there.

Since the problem needed fixing he then came home and promptly diagnosed the issue and set out to acquire the new fan that was still under warranty.

He came back the same day, fixed the new fan and even helped me clean the humidifier. One of the drainage parts of the humidifier was broken and he dropped it off after a couple of weeks. SOmething he hadn't charged me for, which was already above and beyond.

Unfortunately, our furnace broke down again and when I contacted him, he came back within the hour to our home.

Once here, he let me know that the fan and motor are not perfectly aligned and he will be exchanging it for new parts and fix it again.

Not only does he provide excellent work but he also stands behind it- a true professional.

If you are in the market for an HVAC guy, just pray that Hameed services your area.

We appreciate your patience while this furnace was a little complicated then usual. Thank you for your time to write us a review, much appreciated.

sohi
sohi

Water heater replacement

I am very happy with water heater replacement. He is very polite and professional.I will recommend his company service to all my friends and relatives

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad our services met your expectation.

seanzhang_2004
seanzhang_2004

Humidifier

It is very easy to work with him, he explained to me everything clearly. He has done his work professionally and clean up things after that. I will recommend him for sure.

Thank you for your response! Glad to hear your satisfaction with our service.

Matthew  in East York
Matthew in East York

HVAC EXPERTS

Very well spoken and responsible young man willing to do his job with a high degree of professorialism. Work ethic and quality is way beyond industry standards. Definitely would recommend him for all your HVAC needs.

Thank You Matthew for your feedback! I am glad our service met your expectation!

Salim F.
Salim F.

Heat stopped working

My heater stopped working pretty late at night, and I called 416 heating and cooling. I was very satisfied with the Hameed ( the technician) who provided us with affordable and efficient service! Highly recommended.

Thank You Salim for your response! I am delighted to hear that our service met your expectation!

MSB
MSB

Air conditioner and humidifier installation

They are very dedicated company and know what they are doing. We have used them twice and both the times the experience was awesome. We also have our family members who have used them at few occasions. I will give them business in future for sure and will recommend them.

Thank you for your kind words. We will be looking forward to provide you and your family with all HVAC needs in the future too, Thanks again!

amnhira
amnhira

Furnace, boiler

Great guys, always came in on time and finished the work in two days. The price they offered was unbeatable. Recommend them to everyone. You will not be disappointed

Hello Aman Thank you for you kind words its always been our please to serve you with our services

b
b

Furnace replacement

401 heating and cooling were prompt, efficient, friendly highly professional and did an excellent job. Their cost estimate was exactly what I paid. They did a thorough cleanup when the job was complete. I was very pleased that the installer followed up one week later with an email to check on my satisfaction. I purchased a high-efficiency to stage Goodman furnace. I have found it to be easily 30% better than my previous Train furnace. I would highly recommend 401 for a furnace replacement or service.

Thank you! We are pleased to hear that your experience with 416 heating and cooling was pleasent. Let us know if we can be of any help in the future!

Miakhyl
Miakhyl

No heat

I did not have heat, it was very late in the evening. When Hameed came to fix and take a look at my heating sysytem, he was very polite and considerate of the situation. He was helpful and fixed the heat in a timely manner. I was very pleased with the service and would highly recommend to anyone looking for heating services.

it's our pleasure, I am glad your experience with us was delightful. Let us know if we can be of any help in the future!

More about 416 Heating And Cooling

Our company was established in 2015 most of our clients are from word of mouth we cover WSIB, liability insurance, TSSA contractor license. We are located in heart of GTA. Same day work available 24/7. This business is a family owned.