Corbeil Appliances

HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Hamilton  >  Corbeil Appliances

Review for Corbeil Appliances

Allan Hucaluk from Pickering
Allan Hucaluk from Pickering

Warnining Corbeil refused replace or repair a brand new fridge that was defective DON"T buy from Corbeil

Warning
Brand new fridge was defective from day 1 it not cool , I called corbeil and they said 1: I'm on my own as far as getting a warranty service call and
2: they would not replace the fridge they said call the manufacturer.

I had to call the manufacturer to get a service call who 2 days later said it was defective to due very low Freon gas pressure. The service tech advised me to get Corbeil to replace it but they refused ot do so and then stopped returning my calls.
Finally after 4 weeks I got a new fridge from the manufacturer.
My recommendation to any one thinking about buying from corbeil is DON"T