Repaint Specialists

Reviews for Repaint Specialists

Glenn Scott in Edmonton
Glenn Scott in Edmonton

Complete condo repaint

Great service, very competitive pricing, excellent workmanship and professional staff. Would definitely recommend and I will use their services again without hesitation. Great to know there are still quality service providers who clearly take pride in their workmanship.

Thanks Glenn for going with our company. Neil has been with us now for 15 years. He takes a lot of pride in his workmanship and looking after the customer. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife. Quite the transformation. Glad you liked the colors. Looking forward with working with you again in the near future.

Torrance in Edmonton
Torrance in Edmonton

Ceilings

Looks great everything was done as promised. Very quick service and turn around. I would highly recommend The repaint Specialists to all my friends.
Randy and his team went above and beyond,

It was our pleasure Torrance. Thanks for going the extra mile getting it ready. We appreciate the work. We have 2 guys who strictly do ceilings in lived in homes. Thanks again.

Judy in Edmonton
Judy in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Repaint entire inside of house

We are extremely pleased with the painting done in our home. Randy's painters were friendly, professional and quick, but with attention to every detail. They did a terrific job and we would recommend and/or rehire the Repaint Specialists without hesitation!

We really appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. It was our pleasure to work with you Judy. What a transformation.

brian in Edmonton
brian in Edmonton

repainted kitchen ceiling

Randy came over on time & gave us estimate followed up with fixed email quoted & set up time for work. Neil arrived on time & completed the taping and the painting within the time promised.
Very satisfied with not only the price but the quality of the work performed by Neil.

Thanks Judy. Mike as you know is very accommodating and efficient and easy to get along with. Love your colours.

Ellis Family in Edmonton
Ellis Family in Edmonton

Complete Reno on condo

I would like to say in all the homes that we have built and reno over the years these guys were top notch, from the moment they arrived to the moment they were done was total professional. I would hire them again should the need ever arise

Thanks a lot. We appreciate your very positive review, and feedback. I am glad everything went smooth and thanks very much for your business. Are tradesmen take a lot of pride in there work and try very hard to make it a good experience. If you have any questions please call me.

raywiwad
raywiwad

PAINTING ,FLOORING AND BASEBOARDS

the work was well done .the workers were very professional and friendly.
i would vouch for them anytime.

Thanks Ray for taking the time to give us a great review. We appreciate your feed back and I will pass it on. Look forward to doing more work for you in the future.

2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Main level

We were really please with the service they did to our home. Spent the week painting the main level of our home and we would definitely recommend them. Great job Remy & Gary!

Thank you for the great review. Gary and Remi are amazing in there work ethics and working along with the customer. Thanks for choosing The Repaint Specialists.

4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Repainting of rooms

Repainting Ceilings (landing and Bath), repair and repaint walls (front entrance, stairway, main bath, 2 bedrooms c/w closets, doors and trim and repaint baseboards (2 coats), in those areas. Work was done professionally and in the time allotted. I was satisfied with the outcome of the job.

It was our pleasure to complete your project. Wow. The colour design you chose looks great. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me.

Popcorn ceilings.

Amazing service and the painter was very respectful. I was home while the work was being done and he made sure to check with me about his music and was not loud. He cleaned up and everything looks amazing. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who asked.

Thank you so much for your great review. Our men take a lot of pride in keeping your home clean and orderly each day. Nice to hear your popcorn ceilings turned out great. Thanks again.

Rental property maintenance

Randy has been great to us. We have been using him for the past 10 years to paint our rental properties. They have always been able to meet our timelines to have the places painted quick and ready to show
Thanks I would highly recommend repaint specialist

Robert and Andrea

I really appreciate Andrea, taking the time to give us a review. As well we appreciate the work and how all your jobs are so well organized. Looking forward to working with you for another 10 years.

More about Repaint Specialists

The Repaint Specialists are Edmonton’s experts in residential house painting, providing complete interior and exterior painting services to the metropolitan Edmonton area. We pride ourselves on the high quality of our work, combined with the meticulous expertise that comes with decade’s worth of experience in the residential painting industry. Repaint ...