Repaint Specialists

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Edmonton AB T6R 3V9

Reviews for Repaint Specialists

Paint old residence and new residence

We have used this company twice, once to just paint the ceilings in a house we had just moved into (2017) and then again to paint our old place and a new house we were moving into (2021).

The first time everything well, no issues. Work was done quickly and on time.

The second, and most recent time, has been a completely different story.

Firstly, they sent their contractors to the wrong address when they painted our previous residence and again when they painted our new residence.

Secondly, the scope of work for both residences was not properly communicated to the crews properly and we were never sure what was being done or what we were going to be charged for as we would see things being done we were told were not being done.

Thirdly, we've been trying to arrange for them to come back and fix the deficiencies in the work as the website claims they offer a 2 year warranty on the labor and they have no showed 3 times, in 3 weeks. Randy has told us via email 3 times that workers would be here and no one has shown up and he has been non responsive other than "We'll make sure someone is there". Their website also claims that any warranty work will be completed in 5 business days. Randy seems to have no respect for the time of his clients. It's our fault for not inspecting the work more closely before we paid for the work, we were in the middle of moving and taking possession of the new house and we put our trust in Randy and The Repaint Specialists, this was a mistake and I would advise that if you're going to be using this company you do not pay them a cent until you are satisfied as they don't seem to care once payment is received.

I am very disappointed with the service received from this company and it's leadership. Considering that Randy asked for a review and seemed to be excited to have them I would have assumed that he would deliver on his promises.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

deck stain

three years ago I asked them to sand and restrain my cedar deck. The owner (Paul) was al schmooze and assured me that there would be a "team" of men who sand the deck with a big industrial sander (my deck is >400 square feet) in 2 days and then paint. He also assured that the stain they use lasts greater then 7 years, it was thievery best (yada yada yada).

When the time came, 2 guys showed up and sanded (with their hands, no big machine) and sanded for half a day. Much of the old stain was still there. They mansplained me when I complained, telling me they would have to build a new deck if they took any more paint off. The whole time Paul was out of the country on vacation.

Then they had the completely wrong stain. They did fix this. When they finished they demanded that I pay in cash....

2 years after the fact the deck looks awful.

I think they have tried to change their name of their company, all I can say is buyer beware!

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Painting

Randy & Will were great to work with. Will was very knowledgeable in telling us what the colours would look like after they are on the walls vs what they look like on the swatches. Will also did a great job covering the dark colours we had.

Sharon  in Edmonton
Sharon in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Repaint walls to brighten up condo

Randy was great to work with on my quote. He scheduled two very nice, professional painters to come in for four days. Ramzi and Mustafa worked diligently and got it done in two days! They were terrific and went above and beyond in keeping the place clean and putting everything back in its place. I am thrilled with the results. They worked so well together and left me with a big smile on my face! Thanks to all!
Sharon

Thanks for the review. It was a pleasure working with you. The guys as you know put a lot of pride in there work. Thanks again. Randy.

house interior painting

I was impressed when the estimator came to our house about 5 years ago to give us a quote to paint the interior of our house. The price was reasonable and he impressed us with his knowledge. Very pleased we picked this co. as everything was professionally, on time and at quoted price. We recently got them to paint a condo we own and again really pleased. Cannot go wrong picking this company.

Thanks so much for taking the time to give our company a great review. It was a pleasure for myself and our team to complete your project. Glad to hear you like the colours.

Thom
Thom
3 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Painting bedrooms, bathrooms and laundry room

Have used Repaint Specialists last year and was extremely pleased with their service.
We called upon them this year to complete painting the remaining parts of the house and had received the same excellent service. The painter was very polite, extremely conscientious and meticulous to detail. The site was left tidy and clean after each day, and they did a very good job on the final cleanup.
I recommend the Repaint Specialists without reservation.

Thanks Tom, we appreciate your experience with our company. We really try hard to give our customers good service. It's nice to get feedback so that we can continue to serve are customers better. Looking forward to working with you again.

Private User reviews St. Albert, AB

Exterior painting of entire house - stucco and wood trim

We are very satisfied with the service from Repaint Specialists and the finished job. Randy came out to our home and talked to us, and then e-mailed a detailed quote that same day. That was a Friday. We agreed to go ahead with the job, and Jason began painting at the beginning of the next week. Jason worked everyday and finished the job on Sunday. He was very personable and communicated with us if he/we had any questions along the way. Jason was thorough in his prep and did a very nice job. Both Randy and Jason are experienced professionals and it was a pleasure to work with them.

Thanks so much Bruce & Lorna. It was a pleasure working with you on your Exterior paint job. Nice transformation. Jason is amazing. We try very hard to give all our customers good customer service. I would like to thank you personally for the work as well as your great review.

J. t. in Edmonton
J. t. in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Paint and removal of popcorn ceilings

Excellent work. Good people. Fixed any issues immediately.
Ceiling slook like new after popcorn removal. Brought the home up to date!
Baseboards and doors look so nice and really made all the rooms look like new.

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. Our guy has been doing removal and redoing ceilings now for over 30 years. I am glad everything turned out well. Look forward to doing more work for you in the future.

Glenn Scott in Edmonton
Glenn Scott in Edmonton

Complete condo repaint

Great service, very competitive pricing, excellent workmanship and professional staff. Would definitely recommend and I will use their services again without hesitation. Great to know there are still quality service providers who clearly take pride in their workmanship.

Thanks Glenn for going with our company. Neil has been with us now for 15 years. He takes a lot of pride in his workmanship and looking after the customer. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife. Quite the transformation. Glad you liked the colors. Looking forward with working with you again in the near future.

Torrance in Edmonton
Torrance in Edmonton

Ceilings

Looks great everything was done as promised. Very quick service and turn around. I would highly recommend The repaint Specialists to all my friends.
Randy and his team went above and beyond,

It was our pleasure Torrance. Thanks for going the extra mile getting it ready. We appreciate the work. We have 2 guys who strictly do ceilings in lived in homes. Thanks again.

More about Repaint Specialists

The Repaint Specialists are Edmonton’s experts in residential house painting, providing complete interior and exterior painting services to the metropolitan Edmonton area. We pride ourselves on the high quality of our work, combined with the meticulous expertise that comes with decade’s worth of experience in the residential painting industry. Repaint ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Edmonton?