Repaint Specialists

Randy Amendt [Full profile]

Reviews for Repaint Specialists

marc.shymko
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Very well done. House look great! Would recommend to others looking for quality painting at a reasonable price

Thanks Marc. Jason has very high standards, it has to be perfect. As you experienced very easy to get along with and accomadating. Hope we can do another project for you in the near future. Thanks again.

Karen
1 review Edmonton, AB

The painters were excellent! Very professional job! A job well done!!!
Thank you to the Repaint Specialists!

We appreciate the large job. Peter said it looks like brand new. Thanks for taking the time to give our company a great review. As the owner, it was a pleasure working with you.

stevengcech
1 review Edmonton, AB

We had our duplex repainted, the painter did a superb job and he was pleasant to be around.

Nice working with you Steve. My worker said he enjoyed working with you. Quite the transformation. I am sure it will sell quickly. Hope to do more work for you in the future. Thanks for the good review.

mcbye(conrad)
1 review Edmonton, AB

painter was very professional and did a good job. Work was completed on time and on budget

Thanks Conrad. Peter has been with us for 15 years. Glad to here your mobile home turned out well. Look forward to working with you again.

bloodclot@shaw.ca i.
1 review Edmonton, AB

We live here so Will had to work around us and our stuff. We had a half dozen different shades/colors but Will churned through the work in a low key relaxed way. Great results.

Will you are right is very low key. His objective is always to keep the customer happy. Some jobs are a little more challenging, but you guys really went the extra mile and as you let me know the finished job is fantastic. Enjoy your new repainted home. Thanks again.

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Randy was great. I knew I could trust him and his crew, so I left them the keys to my empty condo. He said it would take three days to complete. I was surprised when it only took two. The paint job was amazing. I will call him back if I need any painting in the future.

We very much appreciate the confidence you had in myself and my tradesmen. It makes are job so much easier when it's vacant. We would love to do more work for you and once you know. Enjoy the new paint job.

HomeStars in Toronto

An Excellent Experience Done Right
Randy was very professional when he came to my home to quote me a price for the repainting of the stippled ceilings in my home. He explained how the job would be completed and when it would be completed. Neil who actually completed the work was a very personable person who did an excellent job of taping off the areas in plastic enclosure covering all of my prized possessions and furniture so none of them would have any of stray paint from the spray fall upon them. Neil explained what what he would be doing before he did it and also cleaned up as he went so there was minimal clean up for me to complete when the job in each room was completed.
As a former Quality Manager based on this experience and the craftsmanship demonstrated by Neil I would definitely recommend this company to friends and any one needing this type of service as it has renewed my faith that their are still meticulous trades people out there available to tackle jobs that are not so easily completed by do it yourself home owners like me.

We appreciate your honest and very encouraging review. We are very privileged to have Neil work for us. As you experienced he has a very high standard yet very personable. We would love to do more work for you in the future as well as your friends and family. Thanks again.

Rhonda
1 review Edmonton, AB

Always on time, did great work. I had kitchen cupboards redone so needed some repairs along with new vanity in bathroom and they look great​.they even painted my doors .and trim, looks awsome. Neal was a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks so much Rhonda. What a transformation. I loved your colour choices. It was a pleasure working with you. Love to do work for you in the future.

JACK
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Work was comleted over 2 days. Everything was carefully masked. Clean up was great. Price was reasonable. Would definately recommend thi company

It was a pleasure to do work for you Jack. Nice to here Neil looked after you. If you are wanting your walls done at a later date, Barb are interior decorator will more than look after you. Thanks again.

raceron
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Professional, friendly and excellent work. Price was very reasonable. Would hire them for jobs in the future.

We appreciate all jobs, small or large. Small jobs always turn into big jobs. Thanks again Raymond. Looking forward to your next project.

More about Repaint Specialists

The Repaint Specialists are Edmonton’s experts in residential house painting, providing complete interior and exterior painting services to the metropolitan Edmonton area. We pride ourselves on the high quality of our work, combined with the meticulous expertise that comes with decade’s worth of experience in the residential painting industry.

Repaint Specialists are ready to take on your painting job, whatever that might entail. Some of our value-added services include:

Repairs to all surfaces
Texture removal
Wallpaper removal
Wood refinishing and staining
Baseboard, casing, door and moulding installation
Top quality materials
Professional results

Our technicians are also experts in custom and designer paint finishes, and they know how to deliver the goods when it comes to your interior and exterior paint. If you need ideas, just ask! We may even be able to provide you with options that you’ve never considered. As for the products we use, only the best will do. Using top quality materials will ensure the beauty and longevity of your paint, preserving your investment and raising the value of your home. Call today for a no-obligation quote, or fill out our online quote request for 24-hour service.

Whether you are changing the colour scheme throughout your home, or if you need to match a colour already in place, Repaint Specialists can help. We provide:

Professional colour matching
Colour documentation
Custom colour formulas are yours to keep once the job is done