Repaint Specialists

Edmonton AB T6R 3V9

Reviews for Repaint Specialists

HomeStars in Toronto

An Excellent Experience Done Right
Randy was very professional when he came to my home to quote me a price for the repainting of the stippled ceilings in my home. He explained how the job would be completed and when it would be completed. Neil who actually completed the work was a very personable person who did an excellent job of taping off the areas in plastic enclosure covering all of my prized possessions and furniture so none of them would have any of stray paint from the spray fall upon them. Neil explained what what he would be doing before he did it and also cleaned up as he went so there was minimal clean up for me to complete when the job in each room was completed.
As a former Quality Manager based on this experience and the craftsmanship demonstrated by Neil I would definitely recommend this company to friends and any one needing this type of service as it has renewed my faith that their are still meticulous trades people out there available to tackle jobs that are not so easily completed by do it yourself home owners like me.

We appreciate your honest and very encouraging review. We are very privileged to have Neil work for us. As you experienced he has a very high standard yet very personable. We would love to do more work for you in the future as well as your friends and family. Thanks again.

Rhonda
1 review Edmonton, AB

Always on time, did great work. I had kitchen cupboards redone so needed some repairs along with new vanity in bathroom and they look great​.they even painted my doors .and trim, looks awsome. Neal was a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks so much Rhonda. What a transformation. I loved your colour choices. It was a pleasure working with you. Love to do work for you in the future.

JACK
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Work was comleted over 2 days. Everything was carefully masked. Clean up was great. Price was reasonable. Would definately recommend thi company

It was a pleasure to do work for you Jack. Nice to here Neil looked after you. If you are wanting your walls done at a later date, Barb are interior decorator will more than look after you. Thanks again.

raceron
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Professional, friendly and excellent work. Price was very reasonable. Would hire them for jobs in the future.

We appreciate all jobs, small or large. Small jobs always turn into big jobs. Thanks again Raymond. Looking forward to your next project.

Melissa a.
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Gerry and Remi did an amazing job painting our whole home. We would definitely recommend them for painting the interior of our home. Quality work and detail oriented. Very clean while working and polite.thank you repaint specialist

Thanks for your kind words. They both take a great deal of pride in there work. As well they said they enjoyed working with you through the large project. Nice to work with you again.

Mike P.
1 review Edmonton, AB

Very happy with the quote from Repaint Specialists. I had got three quotes and theirs was the best. Mike and Carrie did a fantastic job matching the old colours and ensuring the lines fit in with areas that did not need to be repainted.

My neighbour had seen them coming and going during the week so I showed him their work. He was impressed and asked for the company name and telephone number.

It was our pleasure Mike. I was watching the job closely when you were away. Thank you for the pictures, your house looks like brand new. We appreciate as well you referring are company.

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

They came and gave a quote within 3 days of calling them. Once I decided to go ahead, they were able to start immediately. The worker was good at is job and efficient. Finished in 4 days. Base boards took 3 coats and a full day. One day was just prep work. I was a little concerned about hours of work as I was told during quotation, 8am to 5pm but worker actually never showed before 9am and worked till 6pm and sometimes 7pm. I should have discussed this on the first day. Otherwise a good job.

Thanks Ron. As I mentioned are guys start at 8am. I apologize as well, I let are worker know that was not acceptable. I appreciate the good review on the quality of workmanship and the timely manner it was completed. Thanks again for your work and understanding.

starlight1
1 review Edmonton, AB

They were very courteous, and made sure everything was done to my satisfaction. After completing to work, they made sure everything was cleaned up. Would definitely get the back.

Thank you Bonnie. Mike takes great pride in each job for the customer and are company. Your warranty will be emailed tomorrow. We would love to come when you have another project.

leebourgeois
1 review Edmonton, AB

The Repaint Specialist did a fantastic job, priced competitively and completed when expected. This was important as this was a revenue property that I own and the time frame for the job had to accommodate my tenants.

Thanks Lee. And thanks for referring are company for the last 10 years. Starting and completing the job on time is very important to me. Look forward to working with you again shortly.

mazenith
1 review Edmonton, AB

Fast and efficient! Very satisfied. Scheduled work very quickly. Would hire again. Very Good service.

I appreciate your positive comments. Looking forward to working with you on the next project in the spring.

More about Repaint Specialists

The Repaint Specialists are Edmonton’s experts in residential house painting, providing complete interior and exterior painting services to the metropolitan Edmonton area. We pride ourselves on the high quality of our work, combined with the meticulous expertise that comes with decade’s worth of experience in the residential painting industry.

Repaint Specialists are ready to take on your painting job, whatever that might entail. Some of our value-added services include:

Repairs to all surfaces
Texture removal
Wallpaper removal
Wood refinishing and staining
Baseboard, casing, door and moulding installation
Top quality materials
Professional results

Our technicians are also experts in custom and designer paint finishes, and they know how to deliver the goods when it comes to your interior and exterior paint. If you need ideas, just ask! We may even be able to provide you with options that you’ve never considered. As for the products we use, only the best will do. Using top quality materials will ensure the beauty and longevity of your paint, preserving your investment and raising the value of your home. Call today for a no-obligation quote, or fill out our online quote request for 24-hour service.

Whether you are changing the colour scheme throughout your home, or if you need to match a colour already in place, Repaint Specialists can help. We provide:

Professional colour matching
Colour documentation
Custom colour formulas are yours to keep once the job is done