Repaint Specialists

Reviews for Repaint Specialists

H3161
H3161
1 review Edmonton, AB

Repaint all rooms in three bedroom suite.

Very conscientious, good attention to detail, excellent prep work. Had very few deficiencies to point out for such a large scale job, and all deficiencies were immediately addressed.

Thanks Heidi for going with our company. Mike takes a lot of pride in his workmanship and always makes sure the customer is 100% happy. Looking forward in the near future to do work with you again.

Adrienne
Adrienne

Painting

They were able to complete the painting and new baseboard install within my two week timeline, before we moved into our new home.

Thanks Adrienne. It was nice to work with you guys. Wow, quite the transformation. Glad we were able to accommodate your schedule too finish on time. Enjoy your new paint job.

Donna
Donna
1 review Edmonton, AB

Repainting ceilings and walls.

Joe did a wonderful job of repainting our entire main floor, ceilings and walls, before we moved in. Very prompt, efficient, clean and done in 3 days. A job well done.

Thanks for giving our company a great review. We appreciate the work and I am very glad too here everything went smoothly. Enjoyed working with you guys.

Rhonda
Rhonda
1 review Edmonton, AB

Entire interior painted - ceilings, walls, doors, baseboards and trim.

They delivered quality work in the time quoted for a challenging job. They also helped with color selection which I appreciated.

Thanks Rhonda for giving our company a great review. Glad we able to accommodate your project in the allowed time. Nice to hear that you love the colors.

Karen
Karen
1 review Edmonton, AB

complete home repaint. 2600 sq. ft. plus basement.

Organized, professional, excellent quality, on time, reliable, listened to the customer, cleaned up each day before they left.

Thanks Karen. We appreciate the great review. Mike & his team have been working for our company for 8 years now and he takes a lot of pride in his work. Quite a transformation. Looking forward to working with you again.

larogerson
larogerson
2 reviews St. Albert, AB

Back entry

Repair damaged walls and repainted on a muchbused back entry and landing at bottom of stairs (basement suite)

Thanks Laura. Nice getting to know you. Looking forward to doing your main floor shortly. We always try to ensure the best customer service in the industry.

Thom
Thom
3 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Painting of kitchen, dining room and living room

I was extremely impressed with the recent painting that was done. Always cleaned up the site after each day.
Excellent job! Would highly recommend them to anyone considering hiring a painter.

Very happy Thom that you enjoyed the overall experience. It was a pleasure working with you. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me and I would be happy to help you out.

David Heide from Edmonton
David Heide from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Restain exterior trim of residence

I appreciated their policy of prep taking so much time but even so, booked us in JUST before the snow flew.
Only some minor confusion as the quote (old school hand-written in duplicate) was interpreted by Peter, the painter, in a couple different ways which i had to keep track of.
To Peter's credit, he phoned me from the paint supplier because he thought the color mentioned on the quote was not what I wanted. He was right and we averted what could have been a big problem. (Randy hadn't written a color- just a grade of stain that happened to match a color name.)
Randy listened to my needs and Peter was smoothing and touching up almost til the sun went down, he even adapted to the problem of painting louvers with an experimental method that worked well.
Peter encountered some challenges (steep roof pitch, sanding tight areas, a/c proximity) that he didn't have the proper tools but he did solve them somehow.
More than pleased.

Thanks David for the good review. Sorry about the Colour mix up. Peter has been doing my exterior jobs for 16 years now. He takes slot of pride in his work. Glad we were able to complete your job this year. Look forward to doing more work for you.

huson
huson

Exterior painting

Trim around windows needed to be repainted. Work was done very well and in a timely fashion. Jason was very conscientious about my property and did excellent work. I am looking forward to having them back in the spring to repaint the rest of the exterior.

Thanks Mark. I was glad we could finish your exterior windows. Jason enjoyed working with you. See you in the spring. We will email your warranty in a few days.

More about Repaint Specialists

The Repaint Specialists are Edmonton’s experts in residential house painting, providing complete interior and exterior painting services to the metropolitan Edmonton area. We pride ourselves on the high quality of our work, combined with the meticulous expertise that comes with decade’s worth of experience in the residential painting industry. Repaint ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Edmonton?